[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Secret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 072717-mcgregor-2.jpg (22KB, 444x601px) Image search: [Google]
072717-mcgregor-2.jpg
22KB, 444x601px
Connor McGregor is reported to be a big believer in 'The Secret' and attributes the law of of attraction partly to his success. If he wins tomorrow will you become a believer in the law of attraction /x/? If he loses is that proof that it's BS?
>>
You're psychological state can affect your performance. It's not magic faggot
>>
>>19494582
So the mind can have affect over matter is that what your saying? And we can explain it with modern science so it's not magic. What a time to be alive.
>>
File: 1501442218153.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501442218153.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>implying he is undefeated even in his own sport
>>
>>19494544
>Implying Mayweather doesn't also believe he's the best boxer ever
>Implying Mayweather doesn't also constantly visualize himself winning that fight
>>
>>19494544
Isn't that Attraction shit for greedy boomers who only care about attracting money? Win or lose he will get hundreds of millions for this. Sage and reported because viral advertising thread though.
>>
>>19494785
>Implying Mayweather doesn't also constantly visualize himself winning that fight
This seems to be a common theme among the greats. Michael Jordan has also spoken of visualization. Do you think there's power in it? I don't know about you but I don't always visualize myself doing the best. Is this trait of the greats who truly seem to believe partially responsible for their success?
>>
File: exaspirated.png (357KB, 428x388px) Image search: [Google]
exaspirated.png
357KB, 428x388px
>>19494843
Believe it or not in our workplace training they have 'Amazing Things Will Happen' from the same author. Me and another co-worker had a sensible chuckle over it all.

You want a blackpill?! God is statistics. Statistics don't give a fuck about you or your fairy dust magical thinking. While there is nothing wrong with taking a positive approach to life you don't ever get to influence what side the coin lands on. To suggest a person can cheat a fundamental way the universe works is madness.
>>
>>19494544
Okay faggots... Here's why you're an idiot.

https://youtu.be/rh8KWLAwnIs

He doesn't believe in "the Secret". He believes in visualizing everything so that he can get in the right head space at the right time and do everything required to hit his goal, with no distractions. He does it to make himself more hungry for what he wants, to work harder for it.

And it's fucking brilliant.
>>
>>19496767
This... this is actually genius.
Nice!
>>
>>19494885
Conor definitely thinks there is
>>
>>19495690
yea but the book just teaches you subconciously manipulate things like that. or rather yourself so that your statistical profile changes.
>>
File: wololo.png (543KB, 941x886px) Image search: [Google]
wololo.png
543KB, 941x886px
"the secret" is a self-help book full of vague nonsense.
fantasy paperback novels are where it's at
>>
>>19496767
He's been quoted that he originally thought 'The Secret' was BS but then something about it 'clicked' for him. That's the only reason I brought it up. I don't care about the book/movie or whether or not it's real.

Connor obviously believes in the power of visualization. I wonder how he keeps from doubting himself. He seems to truly believe and I think that makes a big difference. Win or lose just getting to where he's at is impressive.
>>
>>19494544
found out floyd beats women
mcgregor it is
so mote it be
captcha HERAs
>>
>>19494885
i constantly visialize myself with gf why dont i have one yet
>>
>>19497641
Maybe because you have serious doubts about yourself getting a GF. I don't know you. Are you taking realistic steps to achieve that goal? Like talking to girls? It's not like Connor and Floyd woke up one day as champion fighters.
>>
>>19494544
There's another side to the secret. What you want and what you do are to different things. Most of your attract what we don't want because if it actions. The secret is white people trying to profit off of the concept of karma by only focusing on it working it positively failing to mention the actual work needed to accomplish it. Magick is pretty much rewiring your brain to be more perceptive to how many opportunities we actually have rather than falling into thought loops that lookout reality
>>
>>19497677
Sorry y'all, small phone, big thumb and too high to remember autocorrect is a thing
>>
>>19497677
>muh white people

You need to go back
>>
Does he really have a big dick?
>>
>>19497879
Lol idk. He looked to be fully hard at the weigh in. Floyd looked insecure about it. Was looking down at his junk then hurried back to get his pants back on.
>>
Is there a way to watch the fight streaming for free?
>>
>>19497960
Of course. Try Reddit.
>>
>>19494544
welp its bs lol
>>
File: transworld_sport88a.jpg (39KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
transworld_sport88a.jpg
39KB, 700x525px
I know his secret.
>>
>>19494544
U DONT KNOW SPORTZ
>>
I'm sick and fucking tired of the law of attraction being sodomized by books like "the secret" and it's half-baked interpretation being popularized and compared to the real thing.
>>
>>19500255
Calm down, dear.
>>
>>19500263
I'll try.
>>
>>19500255
what's the best resource on the real thing?
>>
>>19494544
He certainly attracted all those punches to the face.
>>
>>19500297
Hermetics is where it originates from, plenty of books you can choose from. I believe the most recommended book is the kybalion.
>>
File: 1503347053972.jpg (62KB, 607x497px) Image search: [Google]
1503347053972.jpg
62KB, 607x497px
>>19499796

Or is it. Maybe losing was part of his plan

This is proof that The secret is real. So is flat earth and sep 27 happening
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.