[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

time and its passage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: male goat.png (103KB, 1171x520px) Image search: [Google]
male goat.png
103KB, 1171x520px
Hello /x/ I am writing an album of music centered around the passage of time and its effects. The idea is not to be necessarily malevolent but to be definitely creepy. Post some stuff on the subject that spooks you.

One day I was out for a walk in the secluded woods where I used to live in a big city. I was standing on this old wooden bridge above a steady river stream and underneath this canopy of trees. I had this sudden realization that the land was here thousands of years ago and there had been an untold number of souls passing through since. All evening long I was thinking about how my lifespan is infinitesimally small and how warped the human perspective is. We often think something was a "long time ago" but that's just a flat-out wrong way to measure it. Time is immense and our existence takes up the tiniest fragment imaginable.

I'll start by posting a few things.
>>
File: grandma in rome.png (37KB, 1163x176px) Image search: [Google]
grandma in rome.png
37KB, 1163x176px
>>
File: 1482790815976.jpg (252KB, 608x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482790815976.jpg
252KB, 608x300px
>>
File: throughways.png (46KB, 1150x213px) Image search: [Google]
throughways.png
46KB, 1150x213px
>>
File: neolithic fear.jpg (109KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
neolithic fear.jpg
109KB, 720x540px
>>
File: aokigahara.jpg (312KB, 1500x996px) Image search: [Google]
aokigahara.jpg
312KB, 1500x996px
>>
See how new we are.
>>
File: 1470594079313.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1470594079313.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
Some anon got a used camera from someone that died. This was the last photo taken by that person. Ancient structures built thousands of years before that person's birth and that will remain so long after their death.
>>
File: life.jpg (251KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
251KB, 768x960px
So precious, so fragile. And time will take it all away.
>>
>>19494453
My grandmother drew ghengis khan with red hair around 15 years ago.
Just now they're discovering he had it.

Pretty uncanny how much she knows about him too, and she's not big into history really.
>>
>>19494589
well shes old, could of met him before
>>
Time Gaps.
>>
>>19494453
Lemme guess, progressive album?
>>
>>19495848
>My Anal Beads of Old
>>
You can't change the past you can only learn from it but the future is a blank check.
>>
>>19494453
Our perception of time is only an illusion. Time is not linear, note does it flow in a particular direction. The cause to effect alignment we observe is simply how our brains project our conciousnes in a direction of ever increasing entropy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.