[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Truth of Reality; it's You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: z0auawQq[1].jpg (275KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
z0auawQq[1].jpg
275KB, 1252x1252px
If you are seeking truth then there's only one thing you have to realize in life and that is that nothing in this reality that the mind makes up is true. Nothing that belongs to the world of thought or emotion has a single thing to do with the truth and as long as you use those two tools to try to find it you never will because the truth is limitless and thought/emotions are limited.

If you understand this then perception of the truth should be instantaneous, because you realize your greatest obstacle which has been yourself has vanished from the battlefield and that truth is standing right in front of you.

For most people they do not understand, so let me try to clear up some confusion and see if it's possible to enlighten another.

Ask me anything pertaining to the truth of existence and I will try to show you how to discover what is sacred. The answer is that there is no method to arrive where you already are.
>>
>>19494127
what
doth
lyfe
>>
>>19494127
why do you think that an illusion of higher knowledge and 'understanding' of the 'truth' is anything different than those who worship Jesus, Buddha or any other mind-made philosophy.
>>
>>19494127
Is despair code the part of your subconscious.
>>
>>19494127
do wipe after u poop standing up or sitting down
>>
>>19494127
Cool. How can I use this to be in a romantic relationship with the woman of my desires and obtain success through writing novels?
>>
>>19494127
TL;DR
>you don't beat your heart, it beats for you and you stay alive
>you don't raise the sun each morning, it raises for you and you stay alive
>>
>>19494135
What it is can't be spoken about, but you can experience it. It is an action that requires no effort. And it happens by grace that you bestow upon yourself.

>>19494137
Who said I think that? All I'd say to you is that anything the mind creates is not sacred and is limited. The truth is eternity and you cannot approach the limitless from the limited. I would say that Buddha and Jesus and most other prophets actually do know the truth, but since they are trying to explain it using thought it doesn't work.

>>19494156
>despair code
This is some sort of thing that makes one think life is meaningless? Are you asking if this is inherent in the human psyche? I'd say it's inherent when one is asleep and trying to awaken. Asking if life has a meaning is directly related to the truth. The answer is you can never know, where 'you' is your ego and the real you is not an ego. The real you can know but 'you' can't.

>>19494174
This knowledge won't help you do anything except feel at peace with yourself if you've been obsessively thinking about the truth of reality. Because the answer isn't not to think, but to be silent.

>>19494177
If that is what you think who am I to say otherwise?
>>
>>19494218
>>19494174

Shiiiiiiiiit. I've been silent my whole life. I just want to settle down with a fine honey, travel some...possibly have kids. Y'know before the world is ended by a bunch of dummies given too much power for people of their intellect.
>>
>>19494127
How do you deal with non forum communication with everyday people? Meeting people and quickly learning which programming is set in them? It's very hard to believe a truth exists .
>>
how do I become a pretentious larping faggot like you?
>>
>>19494287
Step 1) Never be condescending.
Step 2) Feel it then be it.
Step 3) See it then feel it.
Step 4) Notice it then shyly look sway like you ain't interested.
Step 5) Notice what it is.
Step 6) As it's hand in marriage.
Step 7) You are a certified larping faggot as approved by the US National Defense League of Americas.
Step 8_ Post on 4chan /x/
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482038200122.jpg (10KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482038200122.jpg
10KB, 540x960px
>>19494218
Isn't there a way to seperate yourself from your ego. If you did would you lose self awareness.
>>
>>19494218
>that anything the mind creates is not sacred and is limited
including this idea?
you already listed a contradiction which cancels out what you say
+1 - 1 = 0
>The truth is eternity and you cannot approach the limitless from the limited
what is the truth? you can say anything is ~eternal~ it doesn't make the reality of our biological mental defense mechanisms any different. ~shitting is eternal~
>but since they are trying to explain it using thought it doesn't work.

sounds like stupid 'you're a spook' 'secret philosophy club' 'need to know' bullshit
>>
>>19494127
Jesus is the truth bro
>>
File: 1502620112837.jpg (70KB, 618x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502620112837.jpg
70KB, 618x640px
>>19494127
Somebody just finished reading Nietzsche?
>>
>>19494127
'enlightenment' is a pyramid scheme that consumes those susceptible to a fascination in some kind of pseudo-esoteric knowledge or for those who seem lost in life and need a purpose

much like religion

90% of the time no matter how hard you try to make someone realize that they are too far in their own ass and have built enough of mental-gymnastics to brush off any criticism
>>
theres no self to be enlightened
no self to be reborn
its one life, then nothing.
nothing matters.
>>
File: General Lee.jpg (65KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
General Lee.jpg
65KB, 400x251px
>>19494576
Straighten the kikes, flatten the shills.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.