[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I drew these sigils on my arm knowing nothing. Educate me /x/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

I drew these sigils on my arm knowing nothing.

Educate me /x/.
>>
>>19494059
It says you're gay
>>
Holy shit. You're fucked.
>>
>>19494059
you just drew my sigil on your arm
>>
Good job, you got shit in your arm
>>
Looks kind of like stith script H, asides from the millisecond transitioning
>>
>>19494059
The av club
>>
>>19494088
no
>>19494105
Doubt it, but why?
>>19494118
Yeah? WTF significance does it have?
>>19494124
Well, there is "shit" on my arm, ink and symbols anyway
>>19494161
What are you on about?
>>19494194
Care to explain?

Look fuckers, I'm a reasonable guy, I want some reasonable answers.

Otherwise take your shit and gtfo.
>>
Even know what the sigils mean / represent OP?

Do you understand or aware of what significance if any etching those on your forearm entails?

Whole lotta nothing OP.
Script looks sweet tho.
>>
>>19494257
The top one said
"I am desirable"

The bottom
"I am lucky"

Was literally from Google images.
>>
>>19494059
>solar wind
>>
>>19494305
tf???
>>19494257
see
>>19494279
>>
You guys really don't know anything about them huh?...

I think 5 minutes on Google and I learned a lot.

/X/ has lost its touch.
>>
Good luck getting employed with that shit on your arm faggot.
>>
>>19495361
How do you research a sigil. You can't write line that goes down that curls and crosses another line.

And if you are just looking at a bunch of pics trying to compare then enjoy doing all that boring shit for nothing.
>>
>>19495406
Excuse you dude? You're supposed to be employed for free to this random fucking faggot, didn't you know? Isn't that why we browse /x/?
>>
>>19495381
It's not a tattoo dumbass.
>>19495406
Reverse Image search dumbass.
>>19495448
You self contradict,dumbass, browsing and doing are two different things.
>>
>>19495381
Also what is this? The fucking 80s???
I was served ice cream at a rite aid by a metal faced freak fuck just this morning. Noone gives a shit if you express yourself. 2017 Asshole.

...No offense to anyone with piercings btw, I have 6.
>>
Apologies If I've come off as a bit of a dick /X/

I've been really tired lately, can never get enough sleep.
>>
>>19495863
A bit of a dick is normal here. So long as you're OP and you're not shitposting in other threads, it's perfectly acceptable.
>>
>>19494059
>>19494247

you just randomly scribbled meaningless symbols on your arm and expect them to have some kind of deeper cosmic purpose.

AND youre asking /x to be clairvoyant enough to tell you what you want to hear.

Just fuck off you deluded little shit

Heres your answer, you wrote a whole lot of nothing on your hands because youre a closet homosexual. Why not tattoo it and make it permanent?

>>19494118
>>19494124
>>19494257
>>19495361
>>19495381
>>19495406
>>
>>19495881
So hostile. So ignorant.
I'm asking for someone intelligent or competent to tell me about Sigils.
Are they BS? Yes? No? How do they work? Why? Why not? How can I make more, what more can I do with them?
Im asking a group of Anonymous people on the internet, in the paranormal section to pool their balls together and bring some information to another Anonymous person on the internet...
>>
>>19495921
Sigils are mantras/ significant phrases to you and your reality losing their original meaning till they become symbols. The idea is that you create the mantra/goal drive it into your head through repition and creation of the symbol and insert the idea/mantra/symbol into your subconscious and wash it from you conscious mind In a ritual cementing it into your subconscious. The idea is this works in the psychologist model of magick, it's sorta like self hypnosis in a way.
>>
>>19495921
>I want to be spoonfed, mommy
>>
>>19494247
nothing at all
its just my name
send power to me i want to destroy the nwo, and protect my mother the earth
shroomes and cowes for all
no killing nice frens the animals
>>
>>19496580
Spoonfed your own shit. Kinky.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.