[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instead of asking Satan for powers, can I ask God instead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1503082677177-fit.jpg (23KB, 659x483px) Image search: [Google]
1503082677177-fit.jpg
23KB, 659x483px
Instead of asking Satan for powers, can I ask God instead?
>>
>>19493961
Satan won't give you powers and neither will God (directly)
Meditate and develop them on your own
>>
>>19493961

Same thing different name, results will be the same from either -- You will only continue to want. Accept that you already have power, and you will have power.
>>
rip piano
>>
>>19493961
he'll just tell you no, because you need to learn a lesson about humility or how to live without them first or some stupid shit
>>
>>19493961
blend truth and heart.

the soul is a weapon.
>>
By bringing your consciousness closer to God, you can start to influence reality around you because God is everything. Of course, coming closer to God requires you to be a good person so you can never use these powers for evil.
>>
How about you go get those powers yourself instead of asking two entities who clearly can't help.
>>
>I have the wrong religion, which of the two lies do I ask favours to?
>>
>>19493961
God does not exist.
>>
>>19495854
N-no u!
>>
>>19493961
rich has transcended life. Ask him for powers and learn from him. You will gain great powers.. but not without costs.
>>
Yes. God may grant you extended life. He gave a king 15 extra years once in Isaiah.
>>
If you walk the righteous path, your power will manifest itself in the form of Grand Coincidences, my friend. Always look to at the whole, and side on what is fair. You will find yourself always in the right place at the right time, where even misfortune may yet spawn great opportunity. Many people call this sort of thing Karma, but I find it too simplified an explanation. Learn to Maintain the balance, and you learn to tip it in your favor.
>>
>>19493961
Yup. Just as likely to succeed too.

But FYI: God does not give a shit about what happens to you.

Read the Bible. His most devout followers are randomly saved or killed. Zero fucks given.

So do your thing. Clearly God could not give a shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.