[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6357.jpg (129KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6357.jpg
129KB, 750x750px
/x/ I need help, I started to meditate more and more often, and now I feel completely detached from my self, I feel like Dissasociative, what does this mean? Everything is hazy and it feels like I'm in Autopilot mode. Why is this happening. Thanks
>>
You need to stop meditating. The idea that everyone should meditate is crazy. I never even tried it. Read somewhere that it can be dangerous and its what my suspicions were. Just go for walks instead and eat saturated fat as long as its from healthy animals eggs, steak with fat even raw eggs but they have to be good quality and not flax shit either flax seed should be banned for estrogen. The combination of vegetarianism and veganism and meditating is a pretty scary one you deprive the brain of nutrients and you go insane. Anyway just get out in nature and eat better no processed foods.
>>
>>19493800
you need to anchor your self. stop meditating or keep going nothing really wrong with it the bibe says to do it.

matthew6:22
>>
>>19493836
>>19493824
I've stopped mediating for a couple days though, it's still happening. I'm like hazy and stuff.
>>
>>19493985
the new moon everyone is feeling like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSyPL1M4J1k
>>
>>19493800
Seek the meaning of the feeling through meditation.
Alternatively, try to lucid dream to find meaning
>>
>>19493800
you are supposed to meditate ON something or meditate FOR something. If you just reduce your mind to meditation you are detaching yourself without attaching yourself to a new mindset.

Rock out to some music that you recognize or watch a movie that defined your Ego. Meditation is the re-settling of the ego to fit a new situation, if you're just doing it for fun you will reach the "aloof" state that gurus are in all the time. Sadly, modern culture has no place for these aloof people and will just tell them to go get jobs and quit trying to sound so smart about everything.
>>
>>19493800
You're just becoming aware. You've been doing everything on autopilot, your whole life, now you're aware of it. With the awareness of it you are able to make better conscious decisions and take control of your life.
For example you will become aware that most of the conversations you have with people are really superficial, or that you spend a shit ton of time shitposting on a website with no purpose or conscious decision to do it whatsoever. Now that you are aware of it you can actually begin to add purpose and meaning to your life and add substance to those conversations make them more meaningful, if you want to shitpost you shitpost with a purpose and only moderately, you don't waste too much time on it, because you will be aware that it's a waste of time.

And the such.

All meditation is doing is bringing you awareness. You were already detached doing everything in automatic like a zombie while having constant thoughts in your lil brain as a distraction to not even realize it. Now you are beginning to wake up and see where you are. Don't stop meditating fuck these other anons. If anything don't over do it. 40 minutes total of meditation a day is enough in my opinion.
>>
>>19493824
dont listen to this fuck
try and move past the need for food at all, its an ancient way of getting energy
>>
>>19493800
Try getting back into a rhythm.
>>
File: ....jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>19493824
>The combination of vegetarianism and veganism and meditating is a pretty scary one you deprive the brain of nutrients and you go insane.
This poster is very misguided.
It will pass, OP, as all things do.
>>
>>19493800
>what does this mean?
It means you meditated on dissociative concepts that you don't personally resonate with instead of grounding yourself by meditating according to the intricacies of your own being.
>>
>>19493800
Its called existing.
>>
>>19494099
>You've been doing everything on autopilot, your whole life, now you're aware of it

this
>>
File: 34-exl.jpg (369KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
34-exl.jpg
369KB, 500x500px
>>19493800
You're starting to observe yourself, that is all. Perhaps you'll even develop self-awareness, lol, legit tho
>>
>>19494066
Nothing wrong with the path of the mystic, society is in dire need for mystics, not consumer worker drones.
>>
>>19498144
Yes, but LOCAL mystics. If they're all far away and hard to reach then this entire unworthy culture will just erode to disuse.
>>
>>19494099
This is true.
Now OP, those who tell you to stop are those who are yet to awaken, and are afraid to do so.
>>
>>19493800
This is gonna sound silly even to my ears but just bear with me, I think you've probably just neglected your root chakra. Not meditating for a while might help, but meditating on opening it will likely be more helpful.

I have derealization, and there was a time about a year and a half ago that I spent more time dissociating than not, and when I started looking into chakras seriously I found out my root chakra was all kinds of fucked. Meditating on it helped, and so did getting a crystal to ground me. Tourmaline is good for that but it was way too much for me, onyx is a perfect fit, obsidian and hematite are also good, not to mention crystals are cheap so you've got nothing to lose.
>>
>>19494125
sun gives us power, energy, vitality, sustenance, if we only know how to effectively take use of it, to acknowledge it, and to work the energy of the sun into our very core.

chi/prana/qi, whatever, along with the natural elements such as water, breath, sun light, etc

I wouldn't say it's wise to go entirely without food though, hardcore Tibetan Monks do that shit and end up starving themselves to death as an initiation/passageway.
>>
OP are you feeling a pressure or a buzzing in your forehead. I'm curious because I've reached the state you described multiple times, and it was always accompanied by that symptom
>>
Whatever you think you will get from meditation, you could just as easily get from one mushroom trip
Meditation will not bring enlightenment. The ego cannot rid itself of itself
>>
>>19498190
root chakra is gay
>>
>>19498355
Did LSD, mushrooms, DMT, as well as many other drugs, and I can say that the most real, permanent spiritual progress I've ever made, came from sober meditation and contemplation.
>>
>>19498355
not many people experience actual ego death on psychedelics, it's all a shedding of layers of the self, there is no true ego death since ego is a requirement to live, to survive.

while psychedelics can get the gears turning and inspire spiritual awakenings, it's meditation and the practice afterwards that counts. meditation grounds the experience and integrates it into the whole of your psyche.

a psychedelic trip without meditation afterwards seems like a pretty unenlightened experience to me, bruv
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.