[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on succubi /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Red pill me on succubi /x/
>>
9 times out of 10 you get one with a thick, meaty dick. That last time you get one with a cute, enjoyable feminine penis.
>>
they don't exist
>>
>>19493656
>They possess the bodies of hot high school teachers and just when the cops get involved, boom.
>Off to another vessel.
>And then both your lives are screwed.
>>
>>19493691
Fuck.
All hope is lost
>>
Do it
>>
>>19493656
Not worth it. Just a friendly warning.
>>
>>19493656
Op Im horny

Suck me off
>>
Succubi are the spirit of deceased horny neckbeards of the past who now come to have sex with the neckbeards that are alive of the present with the hopes of creating more succubi.
>>
File: 1023164.jpg (526KB, 530x707px) Image search: [Google]
1023164.jpg
526KB, 530x707px
>>19493689
Why would you want a shitty femdick

If you're gonna get a dick on a girl wouldn't you want it to be a good enjoyable big dick?!

I don't understand you people
>>
File: no tongue.jpg (107KB, 889x898px) Image search: [Google]
no tongue.jpg
107KB, 889x898px
>>19493656
All jokes aside, I've actually summoned a succubus. Not only did I summon her, she's my qt demon gf now.

We've had ritual sex and she's teaching me Solomonic magicks.

How did I do it? Musick.
>>
>>19496258
>drugs
fixd that for ya
>>
File: 1501348240622.png (580KB, 556x844px) Image search: [Google]
1501348240622.png
580KB, 556x844px
>>19493656

Invest time in Samael, Lilith, Dionysus, and Lucifuge. Then find or write musick, insense, cast your circle, place your idol/image in a dark room with a single candle during the witching hour, speak your prayer, recite your mantra, turn off your mind and subject it to chaos. Repeat every day, your succubus loves when you call.
>>
>>19496358
no just no better start small and work the way up than to go with lilith or samael at first
its stupid and dangerous because lilith provides hard love she gives and she takes the majority of people arent ready for that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.