[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange Finding Innawoods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Greentext about how I found something creepy and strange innawoods near my old home incoming. I posted this in an earlier thread with no luck of finding anybody that knew more about this.
>There is a place innawoods near my old house...
>It's a forest valley with a creek in the bottom
>I used to explore and hike this area many many times as a child
>As a kid, I remember finding a strange cache of antique bottles - Old prohibition era bottles of all shapes, sizes, and colors
>Finding this as a kind in the middle of the forest was pretty creepy, especially since some of these antique bottles were shaped like "potions" and had strange things green algae-like stuff growing in them.
>I ended up burying one of my cats who passed away on the top of one of the hills of this valley
>Sometimes I return to his grave, it's a nice hike and he was a great cat - even played fetch
The last time I returned to this place was the weirdest.
>Happened about 2 months ago
>I'd grown used to the strange antique bottles and weird things around the area, but when I was hiking back out of the forest I noticed a very large wooden wheel on the ground - a large wooden spool, essentially (pic related).
>I'm in the middle of a forest valley on the side of a steep hill - strange to see this weird wooden spool here, I think.
>Wonder what it's doing here
>Approach it, it's lodged in the ground pretty well with dead leaves around it but not on it
>Dislodged it from the ground and move it aside
What's that?
>There is a bottle positioned perfectly to fit under where the spool was
>There is something in the bottle.. Something furry?
Must be weird moss... or an animal, I think.
>Carefully pick up the bottle...
>It's another antique bottle... with the full leg of a rabbit stuffed into it, only the meat and fur of the "drumstick" area sticking out.
This is fucking weird, I think....
>It was incredibly fresh, no rot, no smell... As if done within a week of me finding it...
What the fuck was this?
>>
>>19493361
Why would someone catch and kill a rabbit, cut/rip it's leg off (it looked neatly sliced but with extra fur/skin hanging off the "drumstick" area idk what to call it) then stuff this leg into one of these antique bottles..? It's was like a fucked up and macabre "lucky rabbits foot"... Why was it hidden there? Wtf did I find and who put it there/why..? I haven't really thought much about it after it happened, but that forest is pretty fucking weird. There is a barbed wire fence upon which I found extremely coarse, thick, over a foot-long strands of hair caught on the barbed wire in multiple places. It's so long and incredibly thick/strong - yes, it's hair, I took samples - it burns and smells like hair. My friend said it's probably from wild boars that are in the area but It's so fucking long, I'm talking about if it grew out a person's head it would be well past their shoulders. I still have the hair tied around a twig, saving it.
>>
The wood spool is part of an old dock. Where my friend lives there are a bunch of these in the trails near his house. He said that a long time ago the pond had those in it for fishing and people took them out and left them in the woods.
>>
>>19493361
Lol, nice!
>>
>>19493379
This is virtually NOWHERE near water though...
No lake that could have been there either... Unless the entire valley was underwater, which would have to have been hundreds if not thousands of years ago. An insane coincidence regarding this matter is that I found a large sea-shell, like the kind Disney mermaids wear as bras , embedded in a rock at the top of this valley once... It appeared to be in the process of being fossilized, but it was just this very large shell completely embedded in a random rock.
>>
File: ScallopShell_jpg.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ScallopShell_jpg.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
>>19493379
It was this shell, the underside of which was visible. It was totally bleached white and thoroughly a part of the rock...
I don't know what that has to do with anything but you can begin to see that there is some weird shit to be found in and around this valley...
>>
I'm left to conclude that it was either one of you guys i.e. teenager that lives in suburbs and wanders into forest to be edgy (but how did they catch the rabbit then? what happened to the rest of it?), a creepy fuck that lives in the woods, or a witch.
>>
File: 1500528032872.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500528032872.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>19493361
go back there again tomorrow, take pics and post to this thread. I want to see some spooky shit.
>>
Definately fucking goat men
>>
File: 20170825_235350.png (702KB, 1025x804px) Image search: [Google]
20170825_235350.png
702KB, 1025x804px
>>19493379
The wood spool is called a wire spool for laying wire or cable ...nothing to do with fishing or docks..unless they were left over from Wiring the dock
>>
>>19493462
its a crazy bitch that wants to put on a witch act
>>
I have a spool just like that that my grandfather made into a table. It's pretty nice.
>>
>>19493361
Cable spool. My brother used to get them for free from the phone company he works for. People use them for lawn furniture. I could see somebody rolling it out there for beer blasts.
The rabbit leg...no idea.
>>
The shell looks like a scallop shell ... a lot of weird shit gets mixed into concrete...unless you found a fossil embedded in the rock...pictures would help a ton!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.