[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality Creation 101

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: 1.jpg (178KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
178KB, 640x360px
I'm writing this thread because I see a lot of confusion and even worse, disempowerment
floating about here. Thus, It might be time for a refresher on reality creation. Now, there are an
infinite amount of models on how the universe works. We're going to leave that out of this
because I have mine, and I'm assuming you have yours. What this inevitably boils down to is
one question; How good are you at getting what you want? Magick can be thought of as "The
applied science of manifesting your will into reality." So let's get real here. How good are you at
it?
If you can shoot fireballs out of your dongus, but can't find a loving girlfriend… You have
failed as a mage.
If you can levitate your balls off the floor with the power of your mind, but need to wipe your
ass with a crusty rag because you can't afford toilet paper…Then you have failed as a mage.
If I were to ask you "Do you have limits?" and you were to answer with anything other than an
immediate and empathetic "Hell NO" then…eeyup. You have failed as a mage.
We live in a universe where you really -do- get to have everything. You can think of the universe
a …cosmic chef. When it asks you "How would you like your desert" you're more than able (and
entitled to) say "On the sweet side please!" the trouble is that most mundanes (and even some
of the neophytes here) say "Just deep fry some pig shit for me thanks." and then endure eating
it with all of the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain. Is this you? Well no more. I know you. I
know you are better than that. So we're going to set out to changing your order.

Heres a sample of what we're going to learn in this thread.
A. Why the law of attraction sucks donkey balls.
B. How to use emotional resonace to create the reality you want, along with two simple tools
and a discussion of how to select the right one for the job.
C. A brief discussion of the energy source we're working with and how to go about amping your
signal so you're playing with more of it.
>>
File: 2.jpg (3MB, 3651x2191px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
3MB, 3651x2191px
Sigils, Thoughtforms and Rituals, Oh my!!

Great tools, but a little too complicated for my liking. I prefer my magecraft to be instant and
hands free. Entirely in my head and wherever I happen to be. I also like to keep things simple as
possible. So we're not going to be discussing Sigils, Invocation, Evocation or any of the more
'heavy duty' shit. We're going to be using pure old, simple emotional resonance here.
Complicate to profit from others, but simplify to grow for yourself.

====================================================

The Law of Attraction sucks Donkey Balls
Fuck the law of attraction. No seriously. Fuck it with the buisness end of a rusty shovel. The
law of attraction sucks. The word "Attraction" imples a level of passivity I can't really stomach.
Attraction implies an inactive, entirely passive process. Law of ATTRACTION? More like Law of
INACTION amIrite? Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk.
Language is a powerful but clumsy tool. It can make you, but break you just as easily. So for
the purposes of this article we're going to be referring to this concept as the Law of CREATION
instead. Hopefully this already feels a little nicer to you. Creation is an active process we
participate in. If you buy into the Hermetic way of thinking, the universe is mental. Everything
started off as an idea. The computer or phone you are browsing this from likely started as a
fuzzy picture in some chinks head. We have the power to create. With your hands, with your
mind and straight from the ether. Leave attraction for the shmucks. Step into your own power
and become a creator instead.
>>
File: 3.jpg (65KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
65KB, 600x329px
Presence; Mental penicillin.

Be. Here. Now.
Excuse the warmed over Eckhart Tolle but we need to get this concept working up front. This is
the foundational skill from which all magick flows. Presence. Awareness within the present
moment. Where are you? Hopefully the answer is right here, right now. Where else could you be
right? As an example, go for a walk. Look into peoples eyes. Where are they? Time traveling.
Off somewhere, vacant and glassy. Dwelling on yesterdays sorrows. Anticipating tomorrows
stressors. Anywhere but the here and now. The walking dead.

Take a slow and deep breath. Feel the air on your skin. Be here now. It's a skillset. A skillset you
will be learning, developing and working with for the rest of your life. But learn how to anchor
yourself in the now, and watch what your mind is doing in real time. Learning how to quiet your
mental chatter is key, because all creation happens in the present moment. Learn how to be at
peace with it.
Another reason to learn how to be present and aware is the fact it is literally mental penicillin.
Stress, Pain, Overwhelm, Sadness, Suffering. A great deal of a persons sorrow comes from
being 'here' and struggling against the present moment because they want to be 'there'
instead. If something is causing you a great deal of pain heres a little trick. Watch it. Become
present and just observe it without judgement. Why no judgement? ANY type of engagement
with it or pushing against it will feed it more energy. Just observing it without attachment or
judgement will suck the chi right out of it. Hold it within the magnifying glass of your
consciousness and watch as it disintegrates away into nothing. Life's too short for that shit.
>>
File: 4.jpg (85KB, 1100x400px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
85KB, 1100x400px
The Process of Creation

Creation happens through the process of holding emotional resonance with what you desire.
Provided of course you do it the right way. First things first, Take a moment to define what you
want. Something physical like a home or a girlfriend? A different state of being like more
courage or wisdom? Keep going until you've figured it out.
What if you don't know what you =actually even do= want?! …Well. That's okay too. The same
process can be used to help you figure it out.
It's actually hilariously simple. So simple infact, you might want to reject it because it's -toosimple.
All I can tell you is don't knock it till you've tried it. But here goes; Ground into the
present moment, and hold emotional resonance with your desire. That's it. That's all there is to
it. We can all go home now. Heh. Well, No. It's actually a -tiny- bit more complicated than that.
Let's break it down a little bit more.

============================

Eliminate the Timeframe

When I first started playing with this, I made a huge mistake and fell into an insidious trap. I
was cultivating and amplifying the feelings of my most powerful and idealized self…and yet…
Not changing. I remained exactly the same. Then one day it hit me. Sure, I was imagining my
ideal self… but…My ideal self in six months! How stupid!! I felt like such a muppet.
You see, By envisioning my idealized self in 6 months, I had created a 6 month buffer zone
which guaranteed nothing changed. When six months had passed, Nothing changed because
the idealized me was -still- a new six months away. Learn from my weaponized stupid.
Eliminate the timeframe. Feel the gratitude, joy and appreciation for having what you desire.
But feel them right now. In this moment. The process of creation happens in the now. In the
world of Magick there are no clocks.
>>
File: 5.jpg (116KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
116KB, 1600x800px
Detachment

This might be the hardest part of the process, and a subtly nuanced art all unto itself but along
with emotional resonance, the other master key to the process of creation is detachment. You
always get exactly what you are asking for, so actively *wanting* something will only ever bring
you more *wanting*! This is why there are so many fringe no-gf'ers. You need to learn how to
level yourself out to neutral. A detached zero-fucks-given attitude where although you feel joy,
gratitude and appreciation for having your desire, you also maintain total detachment from the
outcome so it can actually show up.

After all. If you -had- what you wanted, you wouldn't feel -wanting- it now would you?
This is key to grasp, because it can really poison your creation process. In the universal
language of magick there are no words for "Want", "Need" or even "Hope"!
Wanting a girlfriend will only bring you more WANTING a girlfriend.
Needing money will only ever bring you more NEEDING money.
and hoping for the best will only bring you more HOPING for the best. That one is insidious
isn't it?

It need not be a secular thing either. For example wanting a kundalini rising will bring you more
wanting a kundalini rising. Hopefully that points out a big potential spiritual pratfall for you to
see and avoid.

You need to know that you have it. And KNOW that you have it right now in this moment. It can
be thought of as having something before you actually have it. We live in a universe where the
hungry do not get fed. Study on this.
So now that we know how to create exactly what you desire, I'm going to further divide it up
into two tools for different results. Will you be taking a Shotgun or a Sniper rifle?
>>
File: 6.png (140KB, 1004x353px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
140KB, 1004x353px
Shotgun Approach

This one is useful when you have a vague fuzzy idea of what you want, but no specifics. More
spread gives you a greater chance of hitting your target, and sometimes can be superior to
actively defining exactly what you would like to experience. Allow me to attempt to explain
what I mean through an example; Finding a home.

Let's say we were trying to create a place to live for ourselves. You are absolutely certain you
want a place where eagles fly overhead. You imagine it, hold resonance with it. You really want
those eagles. The universe, our cosmic chef looks at what you're broadcasting and says "Ah,
What a shame! I had a house over here for you. It's twice as large and cheaper too… but there
aren't eagles that fly overhead, there are Hawks. Oh well. We've got eagles too. Over -hereinstead."

Sometimes holding a more generalized and less specific resonance is a better option because
it allows for more avenues for your desire to manifest itself. Don't let yourself become so rigid
you jew yourself out of a better outcome! The universe is not stupid. If you let it, It will surprise
you. Holding the emotional resonance of amazement can bring some fun effects here.
>>
File: 7.jpg (80KB, 680x247px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
80KB, 680x247px
Sniper Rifle Approach

Nerai Utsu Ze!! The sniper rifle approach is what you should use when you know EXACTLY what
you want and will accept no substitutes. The difference is in that this time, we are going to
really plan it out. Grab a big sheet of A3 paper and mindmap exactly what you want down to
the smallest detail. Get really specific. Visualize it. Spare no expense. The law of Inaction gurus
will tell you that the visualization is the important part.

Not so. The visualization is a secondary tool and a means to an ends. What we're after here is
the emotion. The planning that you do on the front end is to get very very clear on the
emotional 'frequency' that you're going to be broadcasting on.

An example of using the sniper approach would be the process of finding a mate. I know we
here on /fringe/ are an exacting bunch with very high standards, so make sure you know
exactly what you want. Is she a blonde or a brunette? Is she already greenpilled or will you be
the one who administers it? What are her interests and why in the unholy name of Yaweh
would be be interested in a sad sack of crap like you?!

Figure it out, and define all the details before you broadcast it. Snipe it.

Lastly, we're going to be taking a brief and shallow dip into Taoist energetic anatomy, Chi, and
Emotional alchemy. This is where rubber hits the road as you can use the knowledge of these
concepts to power up your manifestation process.
>>
File: 8.png (30KB, 346x562px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
30KB, 346x562px
Chi, Electric Currency

Every culture (amusingly enough except western) has a word that describes a concept. A sort
of air in the air. The Chinese call it Chi. The Nips call it Ki. For Indians it's Prana. In a certain
African tribes the word is Num. Their word for boiling point. What it is specifically, is irrelevant
to our discussion. For our purposes it's simply bioelectricity. How does this tie into reality
creation? Well.

Taoists believe that humans have three for want of a better word, energetic storage batteries.
The lower dan tien (located about 2-3 fingers below the navel and a little deeper) The middle
dan tien (Around where you would traditionally associate the heart chakra) and the upper dan
tien (Third eye, or pineal gland). Each of these reservoirs deals with a different and specific
type of chi, but you can think of them as cooking pots where you can mix different types of
energy for specific effect.

According to the Taoists, the middle dan tien deals with emotional energy chi. That's right. Your
emotional energy is a FINITE RESOURCE. If you've ever felt yourself emotionally drained,
depressed or demotivated you could potentially be experiencing acute lack of energy in your
middle dan tien centre. It's also why religious dipshit "all encompassing love for everybody" can
be dangerous. According to the Taoists you are wasting a precious and finite energetic
resource on starving niggers in Africa. This is why if you were to look at hieroglyphs in Egypt,
their pantheon are often depicted with arms crossed over their chest. Your energy should be
guarded!! Save the saint shtik for Mahatma Ghandi. Save, guard and conserve your emotional
energy and use it for your own workings.
>>
File: 9.jpg (106KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
106KB, 500x379px
Feel for, and try to locate your lower dan tien (around the navel, remember?) and breathe into it.

You may or may not be familiar with the Yogic complete breath, but the goal here is to be
breathing deeply and slowly as low into your abdomen as you are able. Slowly exhale and try to
feel the energy condense into your lower dan tien. It can be part visualization, and part tactile.
This is the Buddha breath. A breathing exercise that actively cultivates your bioelectricity.
There are many different types of breathing with the end goal of increased chi cultivation, but
they go beyond the scope of this guide. For more info, Look into the work of Mantak Chia, The
Wim Hof breathing method (excellent!!) or the threads made by muh boi Kh*n. (Shoutouts to
muh boi Kh*n!)

Now, this is a technique I use personally. I haven't seen it advocated anywhere, it just came to
me intuitively and I use it on a regular basis. Your milage may vary.

But what I do, is ground into the present moment. We create in the present. Breathe into my
lower dan tien. Inhale, gather, Exhale, Condense until I feel I'm starting to gather energy. This is
to get a bit of a kick start going. Next I move it up into my middle dan tien (Bonus points if you
feel a small electrical shock as it happens.) Visualize and feel it growing bright white-gold.
Breathe into it. Expand it. Expand the sensation, empower it. Grow into it. Next, we're going to
add the emotional resonance to this energy. The dan tiens are like cooking pots remember?

Refine it. Refine. Refine. Refine. More energy and emotional intensity the better. When you feel
like you're done, Move the energy back into the lower dan tien and store it. You're done. Detatch
from the outcome, Don't expect see anything. Just know that you've got what you wanted. You
can recycle the stored chi in later 'broadcast sessions' to continually refine it and amplify the
'frequency'.
>>
Appendix: Questions to prompt self enquiry into designing your ideal life
1. What makes me very very happy?
2. What makes me deeply, truly laugh?
3. What qualities do I not currently possess, that I would like to?
4. What makes me feel good, strong and positive emotions when I think about it?
5. What strengths do I not currently possess that I would like to?
6. What would I like to do for my family?
7. What would I like my family to do for me?
8. What would I like to do for others?
9. What would I like others to do for me?
10. What have I not done in a long time that I would like to do again?
11. In 6 to 12 months, What do I dream of HAVING, BEING and DOING?
>>
>>19492936
the answer to these questions is thirsteen
>>
I want to control the universe.
>>
>>19493048
did you even read what he posted?
>>
File: Zen.jpg (19KB, 225x346px) Image search: [Google]
Zen.jpg
19KB, 225x346px
I like your style OP.

What are your thoughts on Zen Buddhism?
I'm reading pic related right now and it's a great read.
>>
quality thread op, thanks.
>>
op still has a few lessons to learn, judging by how edgy they are. quality information though.
>>
>>19493268
He's just trying to relate to the 4chan culture to make his message more acceptable to us
>>
>>19493093
Yes. He said, "First things first, Take a moment to define what you
want."
>>
Good post OP. Can you elaborate on what exactly you mean with emotional resonance? Does it mean envisioning what it would feel like if you already had the thing you desired?
>>
Can you be more detailed with this:

>Ground into the present moment, and hold emotional resonance with your desire

Please
>>
This is amazingly well written OP. Thank you for this contribution.
>>
>>19493285
Agreed. Clever.
>>
Hey, I already saw this on /fringe/. Bump because it should be spread everywhere.
>>
>>19493268
>>19493285
>>19493225

I felt his energy of action on his words and not edgyness like people think.

>>19492889
You mention hermetics, is all of this related with the explanation on the emerald tablets and Thoth?

Do you have any support proofs that made you believe in any of this that you could share with more detail?
>>
The teachings Wendy Kennedy channels resonate with this material. Barbara Marciniak discusses something similar as well. I've been working with these concepts for a while and I find great success when I can maintain resonance with what I want to create. Otherwise, it comes back to me but I miss it or get something that wasn't quite what I hoped for.
>>
>>19493321
did you read ALL of it?
you tl;dr
>>
File: om.jpg (92KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
om.jpg
92KB, 500x688px
>>19493414
>Good post
it was the most basic bitch shit i've ever seen
>>
reality creation huh... interesting topic, i like it
>>
neat dude
>>
>>19492889

Good stuff, this is what I expect /x/ to be. I wish more posts are like these.
>>
you can make a glyph that embodies all this, called a word

a good idea since most of us can't recall the specifics on a whim

but that can be learned too

OP, is there a golden desire? that which all desires strive towards?

what begets creation in those not participating in your method?

howd you remember, and what is special about those times you forget?
>>
This isn't empowerment. It's disempowerment masquerading as empowerment. Fail.
>>
>>19495182
10/10 empowering realistic redpill there anon. You've singlehandedly saved us from all means of control, social, economic, etc.
>>
>>19492889 (and all subsequent posts)

While I might not agree entirely agree with everything you think and say, you're one of the first on here (at least on /x/) to actually comprehend the concept of forming your own reality. Now, if you can apply this knowledge to the art of intellectual/creative expression, you can learn the secrets of making your own universe, something I've been really reluctant to post on here due to information being possibly in the wrong hands (note: I'm not looking down on anyone, I just think that when you learn a surefire way to make your own fully-real universe outside yourself [doublenote: no schizo] that people with the wrong intentions could use that knowledge to be like a demiurge and enslave Spirit into material objects {us}) That being said, maybe you already do know the method I'm talking about. To everyone else: It goes beyond reading literature, scripture and documentation; it's a transformative process that involves many different aspects, not the least of which involving transcendental self-denial on a much higher level (also note: All of this is mostly allegory, I'm not trying to convince you of anything, all of this is real and deliberate, and this world is neither as simple nor as complicated as almost anyone makes it)
>>
This is great, thank you OP. I can breathe with my abdomen but I'm not sure how to breathe below my navel
>>
Yeah I browse /fringe/ too OP.
>>
This is essentially Zen Buddism.
Listen to Alan Watts. He's dead now, but his words are all over Youtube.

I've read your stuff OP, you got it figured out. Good job.

Next question is, what now?
I'll give you the answer. You might have it already, I'm not sure.
The answer is that there is no answer.

Imagine it like this. If you have access to everything, it is the same as having access to nothing.
It is yes and no.
It is both the 1 and 0 and neither at the same time.
It is black and white.
The point is that there is no point.
Nothing matters, and everything matters.
It will be like this forever, and it was never.

So why live? I ask myself all day everyday.
I don't know, but I keep going.
We are all destined for death, as we were destined for birth.

This process is called life and it is ecentially all of the above.
>>
>>19495303
Whoops I spelled the last essentially wrong. I know this is anonymous, but like a good carpenter, I must fix my mistakes that will not be taken note of.
>>
>>19492889
I am, too, brother
>>
>>19493828
But by /x/ standards? This is one of maybe a dozen actually useful threads made in the entire history of this retard-laden board.

(Not the anon you responded to, by the way.)
>>
>>19492905
>Life's too short for that shit

Yet it's okay to use your divine energy and knowledge for petty, ephemeral little distractions like money, possessions, and sex?

>>19492927
>It's also why religious dipshit "all encompassing love for everybody" can be dangerous. According to the Taoists you are wasting a precious and finite energetic resource on starving niggers in Africa

Yes, exclusive focus to self-service is the core of black magic. You pretend to be doing everybody a favor here while tempting the ignorant to evil, which is a pretty crappy thing to do.
>>
>>19495679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4
>>
>>19493205
If that's what you're reading this whole thread should appear as retarded to you as it does to me.
>>
>>19493268
>OP said nigger waaah
Get over yourself.
>>
>>19495679
If you cannot see how affecting the microcosm to apply to the macrocosm has merit, you still have a long way to go, especially towards helping others.
>>
Wow. This thread is best one yet on /x/. Too bad that OP doesn't seem to be active in here.
>>
>>19492889
Hey OP, you're a cool guy. Thanks for posting this.
>>
>>19492889

I want all the good things, also for the people around me. I just don't feel worthy.
>>
>>19497576
Then become worthy.
>>
>>19492889

Also really want to say thank you for posting this. This is some legit stuff.
>>
>>19497593

How my friend. I never seem to stick to my desired improvements which could make me feel more worthy of good things.

I have had about 100 'fresh beginnings' on monday. It's demotivating
>>
>>19497668
>never seem to stick to my desired
Your desires don't seem to be your own. Did you happen to grow up in a society full of expectant individuals?
>>
>>19497694

No actually everybody is pretty accepting for my low level autism.

I am very obsessed with personal devolpment though. Not depressed but also far from content
>>
>>19495303
Thats just misinterpreting three step processing.

Past Present Future 0 1 2

It's recursive temporality. You've been imprinted with it, that doesn't make it fact.

All this "Source" is, is a superposition. Nothing/Everything.

It's the parts of the greater 4th position. Unfolding 3 dimensions, time.

As for no answer, every instance IS the answer. It keeps going. If there wasn't an answer to a motion made by existence, it would stop.

As to why live? It's inevitable. Just like dying.
>>
>>19495679
>Falling for the societally instilled duality meme imprint.

That is just as much falling for the world as anything else. I came from the stars, the stars came from a superposition of reality.
>>
>>19492889

Would this apply for creating/changing the physical as well? i.e a more muscular physique
>>
>>19495223
Please tell me more. Turn me on to the right path at least..
>>
>>19497867
>>19492889

... or fixing my eyesight, for that matter
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.