[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /x/ this is real, this happens maybe not in all countries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1690.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1690.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Okay /x/ this is real, this happens maybe not in all countries but many, many more than you would imagine
Child soldiers. I was one of them.
Not a run off the mill run and gun disposable force, specially trained to be the next arm of the special forces, the best of the best.
We learn things you cannot know.
Things I will not disclose.
This is my story
My grandfather and father had both been in the Soviet child espionage programs, later to be moved into the spetsnaz. When i was born the Soviet Union had collapsed, but we still lived in Ukraine, my dad had changed career paths and hoping to move out soon.
I was about three when my dad received the word, he was free to move but at 12 I was to be returned to Ukraine, every summer, and trained like he has been.
And so I was
The message imprinted into my mind from day one was the slogan of all the staff, we are the best, we never back down, Glory to the heros.
We started in Donetsk, trecherous work, back breaking, mind breaking
We were trained to kill, to fight, to convince. First year went by, I was surprised by how tough it was, I knew I was to return every summer to carry this out, and that a diplomatic figure was to be sent to my residence every holiday to check on me (continued)
>>
>>19492792
This carried on until I was 18
I remember being a chad
Beat the shit out of a kid because of the way he looked
Fuck you mark
Anyways
This training had scarred me
I could kill on a whim and was to be called on at anytime
I quit out of my own personal regards
It's a very fuzzy time in my life
Opinions?
>>
>>19492792
if you want to make a perfect soldier, raise a child in the battlefield. His mother weapons with which he wreaks chaos, his father the order of his home state, and the blood of his enemies the fuel that sustains him.
war? war is hell
>>
>>19492801
ikd. Are you still of this mentality?
have you reversed the programming?
seems pretty fuc'd anon, sorry that happened to you.
war pigs to the slaughter
>>
>>19492807
I killed a man
Worst exstestential crisis I've ever had
>>
>>19492811
I'm aware of my ability, I don't get into fights because I fear for the other man
>>
>>19492811
I am also aware of how corrupt the ukranian government is, I have been called out to kill political rivals
I never carried through as it was wrong to me
I am part of a shadow force, one that does not exist, and I am to kill a man who dissagrees with my superior?
Things like this are why I left the program, I couldn't stand this battle of what is right and wrong, it is not possible to live the double life I do
>>
>>19492847
Right. Because they let indoctrinated child soldiers trained from birth to kill and made privy to state secrets of the highest level are allowed to "quit out of my own personal regards".
KYS you larping faggot, take it to club penguin or wherever else retards believe you.
Fat fuck, start on a healthy diet if you want to actually impress somebody.
>>
>>19492792
Yeah right, faggot.
>>
>>19492801
Yea cause you can just quit something like that. Retard.
>>
I smell Syphon Filter levels of bullshittery in OP
>>
>>19492792
so what are you doing on /x/?
what are your plans for the future?
are there kid prostitutes in ukraine?
>>
>>19492847
What do you believe the value of a human life is?
What career paths are you considering?
Anything specific you want to do with your life?
>dreams
>aspirations
>how do you see yourself?
>>
>>19493977
asking for a friend
>>
>>19492792
>We were trained to kill, to fight, to convince.
any training in gorilla warfare?
>>
>>19493987
Questions for a larper that are too difficult to answer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.