[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why si the vast majority of conspiracies/spook shit confined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

is there an American centric bias to the paranormal/conspiracy culture?
>>
>>19492688
It's because America is the second Atlantis, brought into being by freemasons. Look it up. Every founding father was a Freemason and the US constitution is the Atlantis constitution.
>>
>>19492688

It's because Europeans tend towards intelligence, and hence occultism proper, rather than just weird self indulgent schizoculture.
>>
>>19492688
No it's because the USA was the first place that shit could catch liek wildfire and never die.

The first time the Illuminati got blamed for shit was in France after the revolution, and China has a history of secret society lead "secret histories" since basically forever. Then you have stuff like the Japanese 1000 yen bill, and other small shit, everyone does it.
>>
>>19492733
The European system of government is so backwards fucked that every inconceivable horror that shouldn't be a political ideology has a representative in parliament. They literally use conspiracies to run every aspect of their government, with the monarchy being a very convenient distraction from literally all the working parts that make their society function in even the slightest most primitive fashion. There's no reason to find any conspiracy notable because each conspiracy is normal to some unknown quantity of people. It's impossible to find where the population actually stands because they only ever ask the wrong questions, ie., what conspiracy to use next.
>>
are tuplas American? i know skinwalkers are

succubi are weebshit
>>
>>19493126
>succubi are weebshit
Succubi are european, and a concept found in many cultures.
>>
Probably because you only can read english. There are plenty of conspiracies written in other languages desu
>>
>>19493126
Tulpas are tulpas.
>>
>>19492688
Cause all the retards making them up are from such place.
>>
Because it's physically bigger than most countries.

But I don't think your assessment is correct, for instance Japan's ghost obsession.
>>
>>19493473
Exactly this. Japan is old as shit and almost all Asian cultures hold on to the ghost bit. Look in to operation wandering soul in Vietnam. The United States is HUGEEEE compared to Europe, some states dwarf entire regions of Europe. All this basically means large portions of land are not 100 percent explored...etc etc...also with the whole civil war and like I mentioned before with the land thing there is just a lot of space and a lot of happenings. One creppy happening I personally like is the Roanoke colony who vanished. I think its been proven that they assimilated with the local indian tribes though since the reports of local natives having European features.
>>
>>19492733
+1
>>
>>19493348
This. /thread
>>
>>19492688
Because the US is the world's terrorist.

It runs around the world destroying countries, installing dictators, creating living nightmares.

It's the only country that's ever been so completely batshit insane that it nuked another... and ISN'T ASHAMED OF IT.

The US is evil as FUCK.

That's why.
>>
>>19493126
Tulpas are Indian iirc. Maybe not Indian, but still Buddhist.
>>
As stated before, the American-ness is conspiracies is greatly overblown. Though if there is a focus, it's because during the Cold War there was legitimately a lot of crazy shit going on.

Chinese Secret Societies
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_salvationist_religions#Earliest_influences_.28Yuan.2C_1277-1377.29.5B31.5D
>>
>>19492733
>Europeans tend towards intelligence
kek
>>
>>19496543
Dude, own it. The average IQ in the US is measurably lower than in Asian or European countries (seriously look it up), largely due to the cultural bias of being proud of being ignorant and an education system that's a total clusterfuck.
>>
its an american based website, so most of the traffic is going to be american. Im a bong and even I know that
we still have our scandals though, namely
>jimmy saville
>other pedo rings operating in Parliament around the same time (coincidence?)
>the rotherham scandal
we've got a thing for kiddie diddlers apparently
>war crimes,
>sketchy involvements over seas
>princess Diana getting whacked by her own family
>some weird shit with julian asange
again, most people coming here are american, so incidents or names invovled (unless world wide famous) wont be as popular. Its like how jeffery dahmer is a house hold name but I doubt most people dont know about peter sutcliffe or bible john
>>
>>19496550
I have actually been to Europe.Europeans are not as smart, cultured, or sophisticated as the like to claim, not even close..
On this website europeans constant make shit up to confirm their own biases,
>>
Probably because you spend most of your net time in US-centric spaces; confirmation bias dawg. There are crazies and tinfiolies everywhere but the US happens to still hold a large monopoly on most places that see high web traffic. Spend more time learning and reading russian or chinese and go to their sites if you wanna hear what the other big players on the global stage talk about.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.