[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deal With The Devil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: SatanGoat.jpg (524KB, 723x1062px) Image search: [Google]
SatanGoat.jpg
524KB, 723x1062px
Its time, im going to try to make a deal with the devil. We share how to summon him.
>>
File: 1495327376745.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1495327376745.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>19492311
>>
>>19492311
What are you gonna ask for?
>>
OP here, dead serious. Want to make a deal. I just need to know how to summon him
>>
Making a deal with the devil is a metaphor, just like selling your soul. Your lowly, faggot ass has nothing to offer, thank you.
>>
>>19492321
An ability, i know which one i want just in general
>>
>>19492328
What do you have to offer?
>>
File: 1498710952826.jpg (55KB, 490x427px) Image search: [Google]
1498710952826.jpg
55KB, 490x427px
>>
>>19492337
depends on what i need, i have alot of things
>>
>>19492341
If I were the devil, I would tell you to give me that object you have for trade.
>>
>>19492311
Worship God for awhile, then stop. God will reveal his original face.
>>
You are a fool to do this.
>>
>>19492359
dont even worry
>>
Draw a pentagram with melon bread in the middle and wait
>>
hello
I am the devil
you're ideas of me are all wrong, no one ever wrote down the truth
I AM THE TRUTH
>>
>>19492849
what do you want anon?
and if you do go through with this, you will see the extent of what "selling" your soul really is.
I ask ?
Do you want to know the specifics of your contract?
Or do you want to yolo it?
>>
>>19492311

The devil will convince you that your soul is worth it for his gift.

He is a liar. Your soul is invaluable. Don't do it, OP.
>>
I just have a feeling you'll need blood and salt.
>>
>>19492328
what kind of ability?
>>
are you fucking retarded

the devil is pure decay

it's just a rat

and its female

fuck off with this imma summon or worship the devil shit

worship The Lord
>>
>>19492311
1. Lucifer, you are bound to deliver to me immediately 100,000 pounds of money in gold!

2. You will deliver me the first Tuesday of every month 1,000 pounds.

3. You will bring me this gold in current money, of such kind that no only I, but also all those to whom I may wish to give some, may use it.

4. The foresaid gold must be not false, must not disappear in oneć„€ hand, or turn to stone or coals. It should be metal stamped by the hands of men, legal and valid in all lands.

5. If I need a considerable sum of money, no matter when or for what purpose, you are duty bound to deliver to me secret or buried treasure. Nor need I fetch it myself from wherever it may be hidden or burried, but you must deliver it into my hands, without any trouble to me, to wherever I happen to be at one time, to dispose of according to my own wishes and pleasure.

6. You are bound to cause no injury to my body and limbs, and do nothing to weaken my health, but preseve me from human illnesses and injury for 50 years.

7. If, contrary to our expectations, I should happen to become ill, you are bound to procure for me profed remedies to help me regain my previous good health as soon as possible.

8. Our agreement is to begin on this date.. in the year 1676, and to end on the same day in 1727. You are not to tamper with this period or encroach on my rights, or make a false reckoning (as you have often formerly accustomed to do).

9. When my time has finally run out, you are to let me die like all other men, without any shame or disgrace, and be honorably buried.

10. You are bound to make me loves and accepted by the King and all the aristocrats, by high and low, men and women, so that I may always be assured of good will and affection, and that everybody will grant without question what I may desire of them.
>>
I will make a deal with Satan or God. Make me a girl and I won't kill you.
>>
>>19492311
11. You are bound to transport me (and any other) without injury to the ends of the world, wherever I desire, no matter how far distant. You are to make me immediately so expert in the language of that place that I shall be able to speak it fluently. When I have satisfied my curiosity sufficiently, you will bring me back again, uninjured, to my home.

12. You are bound to protect me from all harm from bombs, firearms, and other weapons, so that nothing may strike me and injure my body or limbs.

13. Your are bound to assist me in my dealings with the King and help me prevail over my special enemies.

14. You are bound to provide me with a magic ring so that whenever I put it on my finger I shall become invisible and invulnerable.

15. You are bound to give me true and thorough information, without distortion or ambiguity, about any question I ask of you.

16. You are bound to give me advance warning of any secret plot against me, and to give me ways and means to thwart those plots and to bring them to naught.

17. You are bound to teach me whatever languages I may desire to learn so that I can read, converse, and express opinions as perfectly as if I had known them thoroughly from childhood.

18. You are bound to endow me with good sense, understanding, and intelligence, so that I can discuss all problems logically and can give an informed opinion about them.

19. You are bound to protect and look after me in all courts of justice and council chambers of King, Bishop or Pope, before whom I might be summoned.

20. You are bound to protect me and my household from injury, whether domestic or foreign, from theft, and from harm.
>>
>>19492311
21. I am to be permitted to lead my life in outward appearance like a good Christian, and to attend divine service without your interfering.

22. You are bound to teach me how to prepare medical prescriptions and the correct use and administering of them in dosage and weight.

23. If one any occasion, skirmish or fight, I should be attacked or set upon, you are to take up the challenge for me and produce help and assistance against all enemies.

24. You are bound to prevent anyone, no matter whom, for konwing about your accord and compact.

25. As often as I desire your presence, you are to appear to me in a loving and ageeable form, never in a frightening or horrible shape.

26. You are to see that each and every person shall do my bidding.

27. You are to promise me and bind yourself to kepp unbroken these clauses, individually and collectively, and to comply assiduously wiht all of them. If you fal me in the slightest degee or display any negligence, then this pact and accord is null and void and of no force whatever.

28. In return for the foregoing promises, I swear and vow to deliver into your power several men and women. Furthermore, I renounce God, the most Holy Trinity; I wholly renounce the vows made for me at baptism. I step forward with you in a new alliance and submit myself to you both in body and soul, forever into eternity.
>>
Why make a deal with him? Do you want to go to Hell for eternity?
>>
>>19492311
Just for entertainment, do not attempt this, it will not work
>>
>>19492322
Have you tried baking oatmeal raisin cookies? They're his favorite.
>>
>>19492990
i like rats
>>
File: 1502568204232.gif (308KB, 309x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502568204232.gif
308KB, 309x360px
>>19493040
yeah
rats are kewl
also lel op
I am defo not satan
it was le eebin meme :DDD
>>
>>19492990
>>
asg for bigger benis :DDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>19492311
You're going about it all wrong. You're looking for a crossroads deal. The devil himself isn't gonna show up because you're not special.
>>
>>19493627
but a demon may
>>
File: 1503714283038.jpg (56KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1503714283038.jpg
56KB, 722x349px
>>19493676
So, what can I get from it?
>>
>>19492387
Based
>>
>>19493009
>Aurora
>Literally the light bringer
>Shitposting against God
Lucy, go to sleep.
>>
File: 1503565578599-gif.gif (2MB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
1503565578599-gif.gif
2MB, 240x192px
Hey Lucifer if you can read this, fuck you, red ass nigger. NWO will never happen bitch.
>>
>>19492311
you have to go to a crossroads and stick out your thumb. The devil wil soon arive to pick you up. You can make a wish in return for your soal
>>
>>19492990
>worship The Lord
Who the fuck are you to tell anyone who to worship?
>>
>>19492311
what could you possibly have that The Devil might be interested in?

you think your little soul means anything to him? if he wanted it, wouldnt he just take it?
>>
do you think Satan can just be summoned?
you can just summon some low level demons but they will only give you trouble.
>>
File: 0ed4cac367fd8d3f3f6fc1cba4f8b408.jpg (164KB, 708x1060px) Image search: [Google]
0ed4cac367fd8d3f3f6fc1cba4f8b408.jpg
164KB, 708x1060px
>>19492311
Qliphoth. The cornerstone of demonology, necromancy, and the black magicks. It is the closest example of the dark side of the gods to english and many works describe it in great detail.

Seek out Lucifuge, not Lucifer, for any pact you intend to make. That is the key.
>>
>>19494754
go there at witching hour desu
>>
Not OP, but I too wish to summon the devil and or make a deal. Willing to sell my soul. I just don't want to keep living like this.
>>
>>19496288
You can try to summon some powerful demons like Asmodeus, Astaroth or Baal tho.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.