[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

september 23rd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 1502776390264.png (57KB, 548x546px) Image search: [Google]
1502776390264.png
57KB, 548x546px
why is everyone freaking out about september 23rd?
>>
Autists will freak out about anything
>>
i swear every time i look on this bord people are always freaking out about something

this place was a shitshow when 2012 was coming
>>
not really 100% on the details but i think it goes something like this.

basically this whole thing is based off of constellations. the eclipse was the starting of all the happenings, and on the 23rd shit gets real. in the sky on the 23rd there is constellations of a woman and a lion, and in the bible in one of the revelations i believe it talks about how a woman with birthing pains and a lion mark the end times or beginning of the tribulation, something like that. also there are images you can see in the night sky that looks like a picture of pepe, and also a picture of what people are dubbing to be satan. you cant see the picture of "satan" because of it being blacked out bý nasa supposedly.

like i said i dont really know much about it, all i know is that people are believing that the 23rd is either the rapture and the eclipse was a warning to repent, or the beginning of the tribulation, or the beginning of god's wrath.

there are tons of screencaps and youtube videos on the subject that do a lot better explaining then i do.
>>
>>19491490
tldr = retards doing retard shit
>>
>>19491433
Well I don't know about everyone else but based on Dave Dobb's astronomical calculations Nibiru would be making it's closest flyby then. So I was already clenching my butthole but now there's this whole bible revelation theory about the women giving birth and this "face" in space. It's all now very scary, but I am keeping my direction in a positive timeline. We should make it just fine.
>>
File: 43ddDwa.jpg (42KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
43ddDwa.jpg
42KB, 533x594px
>>19491433
Because people like you keep making terrible threads to perpetuate it? Duh
>>
>>19491507
well i mean if what the retards said is true and its the rapture then thats awesome ifyou're a christian

otherwise convert fast
>>
also theres thread on pol about it

>>>/pol/138983786
>>
File: September-Rundown.jpg (1MB, 1160x6620px) Image search: [Google]
September-Rundown.jpg
1MB, 1160x6620px
>>
File: DangerInTheMoonAbove.jpg (870KB, 1146x1692px) Image search: [Google]
DangerInTheMoonAbove.jpg
870KB, 1146x1692px
>>
File: 1474336474132.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1474336474132.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>19491507
>It's all now very scary
>>
File: 1501230746759.jpg (93KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1501230746759.jpg
93KB, 1080x1350px
A bigass end times sign is going to appear. Though the 23 is just when we know that the *sign* will appear, not necessarily Ragnarok/Armageddon/The Rapture itself.

Honestly we're so busy shitting ourselves over the symptoms that when the actual event occurs we'll be so burnt out we probably won't believe it's happening even when it's right in front of our eyes. Which is probably what the shill are banking on.

Observe, but don't quantify. Shit's definitely getting weird, but we still don't exactly have an ETA for the happening nailed down. Stay vigilant, no matter how hopeless or exhausting it may seem.
>>
>>19491938
STFU you retarded faggot
>>
>>19491557
false dilemma, pick a side bullshit
when the end comes, I'm going down with honor
fuck those two megalomaniacs
>>
>>19492075
The part about finding Jesus is a bit dogmatic but it's true that if you oppose God you are working to the benefit of Satan, even if you also oppose Satan.
>>
>>19491433
People like to freak out. It's what they do.
>>
>>19492088
Exactly, and what happens when you know when to freak out?
>>
>>19491490
Dont forget the asteroid 2012 tc4 that is coming very close to earth in oct.
>>
>>19492326
I've never really known when to freak out. Your entire civilization seems like a massive ball of hysteria to me.
>>
>>19491433
That's when the Kanye and Cudi collab will be released. It is designed to be critically panned.
Then Taylor Swift will release Reputation on November 10, full of Kanye disses.
However, November 10 is also the 10th anniversary of Donda West's death. That's when Kanye will commit suicide. Reputation will be the last album he listens to.
One day after his suicide, his Twitter (he reactivated his Twitter on September 23) will automatically post a link to an album called "I Am a Nigga." It's an experimental hip hop/spoken word album with production from Merzbow. Its message will lead to the impeachment of Trump, assassination of every corporate politician, and establishment of a social democracy in the United States, led by Bernie Sanders. This will all happen before November 10th, 2018.
Then, every November 11th for the next 10 years, Kanye's Twitter automatically posts a new link to a new Kanye album. It turns out he pulled a 2Pac and recorded multiple albums worth of material during his seclusion in Wyoming.
Each album gets a 10 from Pitchfork.
Kanye laughs in heaven knowing that his elaborate marketing scheme cemented him as the greatest artist of all time.
>>
>>19491938
>but we still don't exactly have an ETA for the happening nailed down.

But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
>>
>>19491938
i'm sorry but this really reads like
>well, even if absolutely nothing happens on the day itself, just like every single other time, we can still overanalyze some minor unrelated thing and say it's the sign of the end times, and something will happen very soon, just like we said every single other time. But this time it's real, we promise
>>
>>19491490

wow this sounds gay
>>
>>19491433
Bored suburban guys on /x/ make shit up to have something to look forward too or to be scared of because their lives are boring and normal.
>>
>>19492409
I'm ready to kill lefties
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-17-10-04-05.png (341KB, 719x729px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-17-10-04-05.png
341KB, 719x729px
>>19492409
>>
yeah because arbitrary groupings of stars based on arbitrary symbols viewed from an arbitrary point in space and interpreted through the arbitrary lens of a few quotes from an old book is going to somehow predict wide-scale patterns of human behavior

anyone who believes and promulgates this shit should be injected with an antipsychotic
>>
Yes and no.

I don't think anything will really happen.
I want something to really happen.
I want that whatever really happen/no happen happens already since I pledged to do a no masturbation period until the 24th in case something actually happens, but really is just to show myself I'm capable of self-discipline and I really, really, really want to beat my meat.
>>
>>19492409
if only you had got
>>
>>19491433
This must be your first "almost September" on /x/.
>>
File: 666.png (122KB, 1585x421px) Image search: [Google]
666.png
122KB, 1585x421px
>>19491433
Because most faggots who lurk this are just gullible fucking autists who need an imminent doomsday to inject some emotion into their worthless weeaboo lives.
>>
>>19494908
This. Also must find a conspiracy theory in everything that moves, especially some pesky binary stars that clearly is space satan lmao
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.