[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If reality is simulated, then does it mean, that everything i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 225x225px
If reality is simulated, then does it mean, that everything i want to happen will happen? I mean it's just a simulation...

Same question for the brain in a jar theory : if it is true, and i want to become Hella rich, do i have the ability to do so?

Can we actually archive anything through our mind? If i really believe in something will it actually happen?

Normie questions i want answered. Thanks /x/
>>
>>19491402
of course you can. everything around you came from a thought inside someones mind. they then manifested that into our third dimension. we can do and make anything we want. magic is real, its all around you.
>>
>>19491411
where's my big titty bitches and super powers,faggot
>>
>>19491402
only if you please the AI Overlord by accepting it as your God and renouncing the True God that made the universe the AI was created in
>>
>>19491402
When you log in to WoW, does everything you want to happen, happen?
>>
>>19491402
>does it mean, that everything i want to happen will happen?
Not that simple OP, you gotta find the control room and figure out how to control it on your own.

>Can we actually archive anything through our mind? If i really believe in something will it actually happen?
Archive or achieve? Archiving is being taken care of, you don't need to worry about it. As for achieving, you can, but as I said you gotta find the control room and figure it out. If you don't know the rules you can't play the game.

The control room thing was a silly metaphor but now I've feel I've been unnecessarily cryptic, which was not my intention. If you have follow ups I'll be around.
>>
Perhaps, like WoW, the primary goal of this place - is to keep you playing for as long as possible?
>>
>>19491501
Thanks for the answers anon
>>
>>19491402
Yes. But this requires absolute belief. Acceptance. But not everyone is elastic enough to unlock this ability. It's not for cogs. It's an ability, reserved for the impartial. Non self motivated. To say the least.
>>
>>19491402
No it just means you will live and replay your life over and over again, make the same exact mistakes, die the same way, etc. , . It's literally Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loetcOWYfvA
>>
>>19491535
In other words, you probably wouldn't make the moral cut. So to speak. This ability is not for threesomes. And cash. Ffs. Kek.
>>
>>19491538
That's, patently ridiculous. Just so you know. That would make it pointless for any God. Hell is a man made concept. It requires, well, being a man. Human. Suffering is part of this.
>>
>>19491402
It's like an MMO, with an infinite amount of choices that lead to predetermined outcomes. You can do whatever you want but the narrative is ultimately planned out.
>>
File: Gnostic.png (796KB, 650x490px) Image search: [Google]
Gnostic.png
796KB, 650x490px
>>19491472
t. demiurge (AKA Satan) fanboy
>>
>>19491548
It's a cop out to assume you do the wrong thing because you have no choice. Or that life is shitty because you have no say. That's reckless to say the least. Completely defeatist in nature. Wrong is wrong. And choices are real. As real as this life. Simulation is not an apt description. You are the creator, of your path. Period.
>>
>>19491548
>patently
simulations all the way down
>>
>>19491402
laila is real
>>
>>19491402

Dear kisslessvirgin,
I stumbled upon your post this very instatnt. Your questio is valid but irrelevant because we are all going to die one day. Therefore ist of no importance whether you are going to become hella rich or not.
I love you,
Laila
>>
>>19491505

Am I a Chinese gold farmer????
>>
>>19491535

>What are you trying to tell me? That I can fuck big tittied bitches?
>No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't want to.
>>
>>19491450
You have got to concentrate and will it to your ass. Morr than just simply thinking about it
>>
>>19491411
Any proof for this think and become rich things also many
People in history like hitler or alexander must have thought hard to conquer the world ,now dont bring that parallel universe theory that in a paralle universe they are what they wanted
>>
File: 1503229985810.png (620KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
1503229985810.png
620KB, 777x777px
>>19491402

)))They((( warned us:

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138329148/
>>
>>19491712
Inagree partially to it , back in my childhood i wanted a bike to whichh i deduce that i will never buy one coz at that time i didnt had money and now i wanted to buy sedan
>>
>>19491564
oi faggot I was just explaining how it works, how do you infer that I'm a fanboy from that
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.