[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayy lmaos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: praying-mantis-205165_1280.jpg (34KB, 720x496px) Image search: [Google]
praying-mantis-205165_1280.jpg
34KB, 720x496px
They look like a praying mantis. They also eat like one, just snip snip snip. They have such good camouflage that they'll never be seen unless they want to be seen, which is never. Their numbers are really low and they love that the idea of them is so obfuscated into other bullshit ideas. These things are fucking creepy. Before I head out for the day, a quick question:
>Are you trin?
I'll be back soon. Pray for me, brothers. I'm blowing the fucking lid off this thing once and for all.
>>
Are you Jim Carrey?

http://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/jim-carreys-secret-hand-signal-live-television-im-blow-lid-illuminati/
>>
>>19491128
you know not what you say, please, when right understanding is achieved, only then can right action be taken
>>
>>19491128
It's due to their large eyes and human'like posture/arm-to-torso composition.
There is a species of aliens called the Mantids. Look them up, I've seen them in the mirror
>>
File: ayyyyyyyy.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyy.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>19491128
>Ayy lmaos Quantum mechanic 2017 Leo Arcturus 08/25/17(Fri)08:08:45 No.194911
>>
I've dealt with sleep paralysis all my life and i realized maybe 5 or 6 years ago that it's these mantis things that feed off of negative emotion. They tell me things like that they control all of those who seek worldly power.
Okay so am I in the Matrix or what?
>>
>>19491128
>can't be seen unless they want to
>which is never
What do you mean? Are they physically present on Earth? How do they avoid ever being seen? If such a race exists why are all of our ideas of them, greys and all the classic alien tropes? Please enlighten me, OP. Or anyone else kek
>>
>>19491704
Yes they are and they are invisible to us. I'm not sure how. I've never communicated with them. I've seen them before because I've opened myself up to a quantum universe or whatever the fuck it is that's just above or below our reality.
I'll be back, I'm hunting.
>>
Why do they wanna kill us? I've heard they shapeshift in humans sometimes. It's also believed that they work with the Evil God.
>>
>>19491128
Do they check digits?
>>
>>19494091
No. I don't think they're interested in that. I think they're interested in eating us.
This is what I gathered tonight:
1. They don't like to be in places where large groups of humans congregate. They don't go into factories or any place like that.
2. They are very tall and slender. One was there length of my bedroom wall so at least seven feet tall.
3. I'm not sure what color they are because I've only seen them in near complete darkness.
4. They climb walls and ceilings with ease. They like hanging over your bed.
5. I don't think they realize I can see them yet and I'm afraid of what will happen if they do figure it out.
6. I live in rural USA and they seem to be more prevalent out here. I guess there's less chance of them being seen.
7. Their movements are very jerky and insectile.
8. They look exactly like a giant sized praying mantis.
9. From what I can gather when these beings are around electronics go haywire.
10. They do not like music at all. I have a soundbar near my bed and they won't come near it.
I'm having difficulty sustaining an internet connection so I'm assuming they are nearby. I'm turning off my lights and seeing if I can't drop into my quantum state and catch more glimpses of them. I never believed in aliens or anything like that until a couple of years ago I caught a silvery orb darting into a cloud bank. Ever since then I've had some really strange encounters, some of the third kind. I'm dreading what might be next. They're here among us. Good luck brothers and sisters. We are truly citizens of the world now, not just of this country or that country. Be prepared for anything!
>>
Does this look friendly to you?
>>
Or this?
>>
File: devils1.jpg (63KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
devils1.jpg
63KB, 640x454px
>>19495076
Oops forgot the image.
>>
>>19491128

this guy is by far the most credible researcher out there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5S35sU7WU4
>>
File: 1495499019384.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1495499019384.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>19495427
its true OP
>>
>>19495427
Kys
>>
File: MordenShadows_01.jpg (125KB, 1410x808px) Image search: [Google]
MordenShadows_01.jpg
125KB, 1410x808px
is this them lol?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.