[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innawoods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

Can we get a good 'ol innawoods thread going? I'll kick it off with some OC.

>We were looking to go somewhere new, my friend, let's call him Bill, has an uncle, Terry, that lives out in these super remote woods, he said we’ll meet Terry at his house and he’ll take us out to camp. Bill said his uncle has a lot of guns so we could be sure no wildlife like stray dogs could harm us, and he apparently knows his way around pretty well. We set off, there's me, Bill, Peter, Mitch, and Sarah, I'm using pseudonyms for the sake of the story, you understand.
>We pack our stuff into Peter’s car and off we go, it was about a 2 hour drive. Eventually the roads turned to dirt and we were enclosed by trees, it was about 6pm when we reached Terry’s house, almost getting dark. His house was completely isolated, surrounded by dense woodland, and it looked pretty battered and weathered with a small shed next to it.
>>
>>19490518
cont.

>We stayed the night at Terry’s house, spending most of our time in his backyard by the campfire, talking shit and drinking, Terry was pretty quiet, but I guess he just didn't really know us, we were pretty excited to finally explore somewhere new.
>The next day we were ready to set out at 9am, Terry took his rifle and we grabbed all our packs and tents. He took us down a dirt road that eventually ended and we continued on through the bush, which slowly got denser and harder to walk through. After about 3 hours of walking with occasional rests, we came to a clearing and decided to set up camp and have lunch We got a fire going and cooked sausages, set up our tents and decided to go for a look around.
>After walking for about 30 minutes we came across and old abandoned shack, the windows were smashed in and the door was open, Terry muttered something along the lines of never seeing it before.
>It was completely empty but had stairs leading down to a basement. We got out our flashlights and headed down. There wasn’t anything down there except for a chair facing the corner, it was a creepy place so we didn’t stay there for long.
>>
>>19490518
How is greentext so hard for ? You don't write paragraphs in green, it's a paraphrase device
>>
>>19490528
cont.

>We returned to the campsite at 1:30 and sat around the fire. We talked shit for a few hours until the sun went down and we had dinner, general camping stuff.
>So we’re sitting around the fire at about 9pm, and we start hearing noises like trees falling in the distance, and what sounds like wild dogs barking. We brush it off but Terry gets his gun out in case of any wildlife.
>Suddenly Sarah, who hasn't said a word in hours, points behind me toward the treeline with a completely blank look on her face, everyone looks but there’s nothing there, just trees and darkness. We look back to her and she’s just staring into the fire. She reaches out and puts her hand over the flames, Mitch quickly pulls her back and goes off at her, asking her if she's on drugs or anything, she's just completely emotionless, she stood up and said she’s going to bed and went to her tent.
>Later that night we’re still up around the fire, and Sarah comes back out. She’s shivering like crazy, so Peter gets her a blanket and sits her next to the fire. We try talking to her but she doesn’t speak, like she’s in a trance. We sit there for a while not talking until we hear sticks snapping all around us.
>>
>>19490533
it's pre-written so apologies for the wall of text
>>
>>19490544
cont.

>Mitch suddenly stood up and pointed into the distance, he yelled something along the lines of "what the fuck is that?"
> looked where he was looking and there was a completely black figure about 50 metres away at the tree line, just standing there.
>Terry shoots his gun into the air but it doesn’t flinch.
>We all start slowly backing to the tents, Sarah hasn’t moved. She starts screaming, so we freak out and run into one of the tents.
>We’re looking out the window and the figure is gone, but Sarah is just standing there staring at us.
>I decide to go get her. I slowly walk over to her and grab her arm, she seems completely emotionless
>Slowly I guide her back to the tent. It’s barely lit but we can just about see, I decided to do a head count.
>“Okay, me, Sarah, Peter, Mitch, Bill and Terry, six of us all here.”
>We suddenly heard someone walking towards the tent and we shit ourselves.
>Then we heard this voice asking for us, it's Terry.
>We all got out, Peter had this frightened look on his face.
>“You counted six… Right? You definitely counted six people in the tent?”
>>
>>19490557
cont.

>Terry looked confused but I was freaking out, I quickly opened the tent and shone my flashlight in there but it was empty.
>We had no idea what the fuck we saw, or what was in the tent and we weren't sticking around to find out.
>Terry, however, decided we should stay, and that it was just a shadow, a trick on the light.
>After a long while, too long, of insisting we stay, we reluctantly agree.
>I have to guide Sarah to her tent, and we call it a night.
>So I wake up in the morning and check my watch, it’s 3pm and my alarm didn’t go off.
>I got out to the campsite and get everyone out of their tents one by one.
>I get to Sarah’s and there’s something strange on the ground in front of it.
>It’s a dead rabbit, I move it around with my foot a bit and notice some strange symbol carved into it, basically a circle with a line down the middle, carved with miraculous precision.
>We open the tent and it’s empty, her pack and all her gear still there.
>Of course we have to go look for her, so we set out at roughly 3:15pm.
>>
>>19490569
cont.

>It isn’t like her to just run off like that.
>We walked circles around the campsite for hours, it was starting to get dark and we were really worried.
>It started getting dark and there was still no sign of her.
>It was now 8pm and we were walking through dense bush in the rain and darkness.
>Every now and then we heard sticks snapping nearby, and Mitch kept saying he could hear someone whispering.
>Suddenly there was a loud scream, like an animal or something, we called out for Sarah and started to run.
>Eventually we came across the shack we found, we hurried inside and shut the door in hopes whatever was out there wouldn't see us.
>We talked for a bit until we decided to check the basement.
>We got to the bottom and someone was sitting in the chair facing us, it was Sarah.
>She was quietly muttering something but we couldn't make out what she was saying.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000294508276.jpg (44KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000294508276.jpg
44KB, 960x640px
>>19490518
i went inna woods and ran into some alien shit i dont wana green text it again
here is the thread if you want to read >>19477558
>>
File: IMG_20170802_212526.jpg (51KB, 846x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170802_212526.jpg
51KB, 846x792px
>>19490583
You have my attention.
Cont.
>>
>>19490583
cont.

>I slowly walked out to her and touched her shoulder, as I did she let out a loud scream.
>I was fucking terrified, she had blood all over her hands and face.
>I tried talking to her but got no response, she was just staring at us, when out of nowhere she collapsed.
>We picked Sarah up and went outside. There was another scream in the distance, from the direction of the camp.
>We got back to the campsite a little while later and sat Sarah next to the fire, she was still breathing just unconscious.
>At this point even Terry was scared, and said we should trek it back to his place.
>After a while of gathering our things Sarah started to come to.
>It was about 9pm and we were walking through the bush, stopping every now and then because Sarah was staggering and almost falling over.
>We were on a straight dirt road with dense bush either side when Mitch stopped us.
>He was stuttering, trying to get something out.
>The black figure was standing in the middle of the road about 25 metres in front of us.
>inb4 "muh spoopy black figure" that shit was fucking terrifying at the time.
>Sarah started laughing, slowly getting louder and more hysterical.
>The figure let out a loud scream and started running towards us.
>Terry went to shoot his gun at it but Sarah yelled and pushed him down.
>The figure had stopped and was crouching down, when it suddenly just sprinted into the bush.
>We started jogging as fast as we could with Sarah, rain pelting down.
>Eventually we saw Terry’s house in the distance.
>We got to the door and there was something strange on it.
>We shone our lights on it and it was “she’s mine now” written in some liquid, almost like blood but black and thick.
>We all looked at Sarah and she had a huge smile on her face.
>We went inside and were all too scared to even talk about it, we just wanted to forget it all and go home.
>Sarah passed out pretty quickly.
>>
>>19490609
So we talking like some Blaire witch fucker in the woods stealing peoples minds and darwing dicks on peoples doors with blood.
Great.
Cont, op. I'll dump oc for abit
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>19490609
cont.

>The next day we all got up at 7am and everyone piled into their cars.
>Me and Sarah were going together so we waited behind, she waited outside, meanwhile I was inside talking to Terry.
>I tried asking him if anything like this has happened before, he just remained silent.
>I tried getting his attention but he wouldn't budge.
>He looked up at me and smiled
>"She's mine now"
>I was paralysed. I slowly started backing away until I made it to the door.
>I got out and slammed the door shut, ran to my car and pulled Sarah in, and backed out as fast as I could.
>She fell asleep pretty much instantly.
>After about an hour of driving she woke up and she finally started talking.
>“Where am I? What day is it?”
>I tried explaining everything to her but she was just super confused and had no memory passed sitting by the fire.
>She said she started hearing whispering, everything past that was blank.
>She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small key chain.
>It was the same symbol that was carved into the rabbit.
>She said Terry gave it to her the night before we headed out.
>I quickly freaked out and told her to throw it out the window, she reluctantly agreed.
>There was a car a while behind us, I looked back and it pulled over, Terry got out.
>He picked the keychain off the ground and was staring directly at us.
>I sped up a little and never looked back.
>Never saw Terry again, Bill often talks about him and it creeps me out, I don't want to tell Bill what happened but maybe I should?

All in all we're not gonna go camping for a while, Sarah is seeing a therapist because she's been complaining about "intrusive" thoughts for a while. If anyone has experienced something similar, let me know.
>>
>>19490635
Yeah right.
So terry Is a fucking blaire witch nigga
Loves darwing blood dicks on shit
Stole your girls soul
And gave her a key to his house to fuck her later.
Shoot her in the head and him in the nuts
Profit.
>>
>>19490650
Kek that's one way to go about the situation
>>
>>19490518
>Be me
>11 years old
>Go to vacations with grandpas and cousin
>cousin tell me to go hunt some ranita
>Autistics 11 years old kids go to the forest
>We use a box with an stick, karrot and a rope
>wait for the rabits
>I'm hide in a tree and my cousin down in a dry waterway with the rope in his hand
>But something happen
>"Anon, something is breathing under the grownd"
>Wtf.jpg
>Change places to hear
>Creppy breathing under the fucking grownd
>"We need to go anon, now"
>Two fats autistic kids running in the forest
>Hear our names
>Run to the highway next to the forest
>Something is searching us in the forest
>Walk and hide in a opening desee
>Wait 5 minutes and run to the house with our grandpas
>Never back there for that summer
Tfw It's not as scary as I remember it
>>
>>19490672
Not ranita, it's rabits
>>
File: badass bill.png (705KB, 1288x6104px) Image search: [Google]
badass bill.png
705KB, 1288x6104px
>>19490518
>oc
>>
>>19490879
literally never seen that before
>>
>>19490672
>>19490635

Fake and gay
>>
>>19490635
It is obviously a fake story and not really well written. Still i enjoyed it. Good read
Thanks op
>>
>>19491038
>>19490879
Nice try samefag but not oc.
>>
File: rly.png (7KB, 385x123px) Image search: [Google]
rly.png
7KB, 385x123px
>>19491081
I know it's not OC, I thought op was typing out the greentext in the image, Guess I should've read more than "bill" "guns" and "sarah"
>samefag
>>
>>19490609
>>We shone our lights on it and it was “she’s mine now” written in some liquid, almost like blood but black and thick.
Stopped reading here, it's way too obviously fake.
>>
>>19490518
Bump the fuck out of this
>>
File: paulide.jpg (327KB, 501x503px) Image search: [Google]
paulide.jpg
327KB, 501x503px
>>19490518
bamp
>>
>>19490569
>It's a dead rabbit.
This reminded me of something...
>There is a place innawoods near my old house... >It's a forest valley with a creek in the bottom
>I used to explore and hike this area many many times as a child
>As a kid, I remember finding a strange cache of antique bottles - Old prohibition era bottles of all shapes, sizes, and colors
>Finding this as a kind in the middle of the forest was pretty creepy, especially since some of these antique bottles were shaped like "potions" and had strange things green algae-like stuff growing in them.
>I ended up burying one of my cats who passed away on the top of one of the hills of this valley
>Sometimes I return to his grave, it's a nice hike and he was a great cat - even played fetch
The last time I returned to this place was the weirdest.
>Happened about 2 months ago
>I'd grown used to the strange antique bottles and weird things around the area, but when I was hiking back out of the forest I noticed a very large wooden wheel on the ground - a large wooden spool, essentially (pic related).
>I'm in the middle of a forest valley on the side of a steep hill - strange to see this weird wooden spool here, I think.
>Wonder what it's doing here
>Approach it, it's lodged in the ground pretty well with dead leaves around it but not on it
>Dislodged it from the ground and move it aside
What's that?
>There is a bottle positioned perfectly to fit under where the spool was
>There is something in the bottle.. Something furry?
Must be weird moss... or an animal, I think.
>Carefully pick up the bottle...
>It's another antique bottle... with the full leg of a rabbit stuffed into it, only the meat and fur of the "drumstick" area sticking out.
This is fucking weird, I think....
>It was incredibly fresh, no rot, no smell... As if done within a week of me finding it...
What the fuck was this?
>>
>>19492636
Why would someone catch and kill a rabbit, cut/rip it's leg off (it looked neatly sliced but with extra fur/skin hanging off the "drumstick" area idk what to call it) then stuff this leg into one of these antique bottles..? It's was like a fucked up and macabre "lucky rabbits foot"... Why was it hidden there? Wtf did I find and who put it there/why..? I haven't really thought much about it after it happened, but that forest is pretty fucking weird. There is a barbed wire fence upon which I found extremely coarse, thick, over a foot-long strands of hair caught on the barbed wire in multiple places. It's so fucking long and incredibly thick/strong - yes, it's hair, I took samples - it burns and smells like hair. My friend said it's probably from wild boars that are in the area but It's so fucking long, I'm talking about if it grew out a person's head it would be well past their shoulders. I still have the hair tied around a twig, saving it.
>>
>>19490635
tl;dr got cucked.
>>
>>19492636
oh fuck and I just remembered another story in a different forest... weird satanic shit... I actually have a video of it but it's on the hard-drive of a fucked up laptop...
>Driving home for winter break from uni
>Really need to take a piss
>Pull off freeway, can either turn left or right.
>Turn right, drive along a river a bit and come to a turn-off.
>Instantly this area feels weird... strange. I can hear a waterfall near the woods that I'm going to walk towards to piss.
>Decide to take out phone to get a video of this waterfall to show friends + family, there had been a lot of rain the past few days
>Walking up this slight hill into the forest looking into my phone, not noticing anything around me because I'm staring into the screen
>Angle phone up, near waterfall
What the fuck is that..?
>There is a... tree woman... standing there.
>A woman, clearly a female, made out of entirely sticks/branches.
>Obviously not alive, but pretty tall, just fucking standing there, with a FRESH FLOWER put on her head, like tucked behind an ear.
>No fucking joke like the flower was put there earlier that day
>Nope the fuck out of there without pissing, capture it on video
>Walking back, notice these very strange shallow pools of grey water on the right side
>Water is so grey it literally looks like fog swirling in these weird pools in the dirt
>Never seen water like that...
Continue to nope out, this time I turn LEFT at the fork to continue to pee... this part was even creepier...
>>
>>19492695
>Driving along the highway above me to my left and the river below me to my right
>It's like a construction road that follows beneath the highway, very narrow only wide enough for one car
>Drive for longer than I thought I'd have to but eventually nearing a sort of cul-de-sac with a gate barring further progress.
>Notice something strange on the road... looks like... orange/white carpet? Just lying there.
>Drive closer slowly... notice lump on the ground near the "carpet"
>The lump on the ground is a neatly severed pigs head with all four of its hooves placed under its chin... The "carpet" are large sections of its skin that were flayed off and thrown about the road.
>What. The. Fuck. I just want to take a piss...
>Videotape all of this, take a leak, nope the fuck out.
>The gate at the end of this road looked fucked up and had a sign on it that said "Keep Go" with a narrow dirt road leading up into the distant hills...
>>
>>19492655
>>19492636
Bumping in hope that anyone knows anything about this...
>>
>>19492704
Video?
>>
>>19492816
It's on the hard-drive of a busted laptop, I'd need to buy an adapter or something... I can definitely put it on my to-do list, some of you might be interested in both of those videos. The first one just shows me approaching this clearing before the waterfall and the tree woman standing there, zooms in on her, and I have some pictures too. The second one just shows me getting out of car and approaching the pig's head. It was furry and it wasn't like they decided to do a barbecue or something... It was like a ritual sacrifice, the position of the hooves... It was a furry pig, it's eyes were closed and it looked peaceful, I don't know how it died.
>>
>>19492846
When I say tree woman... It was a humanoid figure made out of a minimal amount of branches. I mean like two or three branches joined together to form a clearly female person with two legs and arms (clearly female because the wood for the torso actually had round knots in it that made up the breasts...) with a freshly placed pink flower tucked behind where its ear would be. My thoughts are that it's just a grave-marker, albeit a creepy one, with someone visiting and maintaining it. What I really want some info regarding is the antique bottles, rabbit leg, and weird green shit...
>>
>>19492655
Threads about flath-earth mouthbreathers, vampire LARPers, and morons that don't know about Dyatlov pass consistently get dozens of replies yet not one fucking person on this site knows ANYTHING about this?
>>
>>19493007
it's 4chan man, what do you expect?
>>
>>19490557
>everyone is out of the tents
>then in them
>suddenly also outside of them
>or maybe in front of them
>Also another tent is suddenly there that belongs to a character that didn't have one before
>then OP is outside of the tent
>but also in it as well

If you're going to tell a story about multiple people, you need to ground your characters. Literally.
Remember where everyone is in relation to the surroundings at all times...dont get so excited and ahead of yourself with details that you forget where they are supposed to be. ESPECIALLY in this case wherein youre trying to tell a "true story". Otherwise, anyone with half a brain is going to read this garbled nonsense and call bullshit just based on the cobb-salad of information you're trying to toss.
>>
>>19494852
I just thought the minor details would be assumed but whatever thanks anon
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.