[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would you transition from being an CIA officer to writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 3946346-knziblbo[1].jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
3946346-knziblbo[1].jpg
74KB, 640x640px
Why would you transition from being an CIA officer to writing comicbooks?
>>
>>19490475
cause meme magic
>>
>>19490475
Because I'm in the CIA, and I know how much we mind fuck the world into doing what we want. We do psyops and give the world lsd and spie on everyone and communicate with ayys and time travel. The CIA doesn't even mean Central Intelligence agency... it actually means comic instructed assholes. We just do what we want because we're all powerful and all knowing. This guy must've been inspired to write comics from his extremely real experiences that's all
>>
why wouldn't you?
I've been doing it for years and I'm as healthy as can be
>>
If Bruce Jenner can transition into woman of the year, then going from CIA to comic book writing is child's play.
>>
>>19490475
>Why would you transition from being an CIA officer to writing comicbooks?
because everybody retires, that's why.
>>
If you're a well rounded person you always have a hobby. This is probably more important for those with high stress jobs. He probably has made some really great money and now wants to pursue a passion of his. It's not that weird, although it does seem to be at first glance
>>
>>19490495
>I'm in the CIA,
>and spie on everyone
>surprised you spelled "CIA" right
>I can feel the World getting dumber with every rotation
>>
File: thoth_ennead003.jpg (70KB, 588x273px) Image search: [Google]
thoth_ennead003.jpg
70KB, 588x273px
>>19490475
>have in your head a James Bond fantasy of the organizations
>harsh reality
>writes comics of a world where the secret organizations are actually good

(not saying that's what happened, but it's a nice thought)
>>
>>19490475

because real work sucks dude...
>>
>>19490475

Because writing comic books is a boyhood dream for a lot of people. Also, as it turns out, Tom King is pretty damn good at it.
>>
>>19490475
Why would you NOT? Comicbooks are awesome, and it's probably more creative and satisfying than CIA work. Spoken like a true bitter robot.
>>
>>19491773
That actually sounds like a comic book plot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.