[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so I recently had the courage to write an experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1503457094212s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1503457094212s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
Alright, so I recently had the courage to write an experience that happened to me a few years ago down to try and make some sense of it. I've browsed the internet and Google Images for hours at a time in an attempt to find something that somewhat resembles what I saw. I'm more morbidly curious than anything now, so allow me to share what happened to me. Maybe someone can share an experience or point me into the right direction.

My parents live up in Whitetail, Montana on a small little ranch they bought when they retired, and recently invited me up there to check the property out. I was reluctant at first, being a full-time student at the University of Montana in Missoula with finals approaching quicker than anticipated. I was even more discouraged when I looked up the distance and discovered it was a roughly nine hour drive, not including traffic leaving Missoula. But, due to my mother's persistence, I was convinced to take the trip on that Friday after my lecture- to which I neglected to realize a term paper was due by midnight, causing a delay in my departure home... One which I'd heavily regret.
>>
>>19490251
(cont)

Instead of leaving the dorms at around noon, I managed to squeeze every last bit of mental strength I had to finish the essay, which took up until around six in the evening to accomplish. Already heavily behind schedule, I hit the road and stopped very little, except for gas to make up for lost time. By the time I was within five miles of Whitetail, I had the urge to pee and despite my attempts, I couldn't hold it in anymore, so I pulled onto an unlit side road (Which the GPS said would be a short-cut to the address my parents gave me) and drove another two or so miles with my legs crossed tightly down the dark road before my headlights hit an old gate in the distance, which barred me from continuing the trek. Exhausted both mentally and physically, I pulled over about sixty feet from the gate right next to a relatively deep ditch and got out to relieve myself in front of the headlights. While doing my business, a sudden feeling of dread struck me like a hammer, and the hairs on the back of my neck stood erect; something inside of me was telling me I needed to leave, and now.
>>
>>19490254
(cont)
I hurried up and finished my business before I returned to my car, locked the doors and began a three-point turn to return to the main road, as the side road wasn't wide enough for me to maneuver without landing hood-first into the other ditch. As my headlights swung back around, though, they caught something that made my blood run cold. There was something crawling out of the ditch, about six feet from the passenger side of the car, hunkered low to the ground. It's almost albino colored body was that of a humanoid in dimension, yet it prowled like a tiger ready to pounce. The frame, yet laying near prone had to be easily six or seven feet in length, and its head oval in shape yet lacking basic features such as ears, hair or a nose. I couldn't help but slam on my breaks, keeping the upper portion of the thing in the beams of my headlights. The thing froze, as if surprised that it was spotted before it cocked a slow, malicious grin which exposed an array of jagged, sharp teeth. My heart was racing as I gripped onto the steering wheel and sunk down into the seat. I couldn't see its eyes, as the upper portion of the thing's face was caked with mud and grass, but that fucking grin was all I needed to see to make the decision to speed away- however, my body was frozen in fear. My conscious was screaming bloody murder at me, but my legs wouldn't budge. After a brief pause, the thing lulled its head to the right before taking a very slow step closer towards the passenger side door, and it was around this time when tears welled up in my eyes.
>>
>>19490258
(cont)

. I thought I was going to die, but my body finally budged. I stepped on the gas, and sped off out of there going ninety up until I got back onto the well-lit main road. I eventually slowed down as I broke into Whitetail city limits, but chose to park at another very well lit convenient store until sunrise, not wanting to risk the possibility running into more of these things on the not-so-well lit road I had to take to get to the ranch. I spent the rest of the weekend locked in the guest bedroom with the curtains pulled shut and the lights left on.
What haunts me about this experience is whatever it is that I saw was undoubtedly attempting to stalk down the ditch to get to me when I had my back unknowingly turned to it while relieving myself. I was being hunted by the 'Thing', and if it weren't for some form of primal Human instinct inside of me telling me something was wrong, I might not be here today to write this. I still don't know what that thing is, but I was close enough to know it wasn't fucking natural.

Any similar stories or insight on maybe what the fuck it could've been is heavily appreciated.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.