[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voodoo Loa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Voodoo Loa Chart.jpg (136KB, 736x642px) Image search: [Google]
Voodoo Loa Chart.jpg
136KB, 736x642px
Can we discuss the Loa in the Voodoo religion?

Experiences and general knowledge about them? I want to work with them. Does anyone know who the Loa are that are shown on pic related?
>>
we hardley understand what thinly spread knowledge this board has about serious paranormal topics

but in short, Nigeria, Benin,Togo, Ghana are places to start for this stuff
>>
File: Voodoo Loa Spirit Illustration.jpg (85KB, 480x504px) Image search: [Google]
Voodoo Loa Spirit Illustration.jpg
85KB, 480x504px
>>19490074
Thank you. Is there anything you can relate about what they are? Experiences with them?

Are they like Goetic spirits? Thanks for the help anon.
>>
Bummmmmp
>>
I give up man
>>
>>19490114
>they like Goetic spirit
>>
>>19490114
>Are they like Goetic spirits?
Whatever you mean by that, the answer is probably no. It's not a belief system that'd be wise to treat flippantly like just whenever you need a favor. That attitude can fuck people over. It wouldn't be respectful of the traditions, not to mention most of the information on how to properly go about these things is passed down orally to people in the religion. If you want to take your chances, I advise you to do your research before putting anything into practice and treat it with seriousness. Loa have been known to take a liking to certain people outside of the religion, so it's not like it's impossible to get a way in as an outsider.

Btw, the loa pantheon are more specific to Haitian vodou. The beliefs and spirits are similar to other voodoo religions that originated from West Africa, but they also vary in notable ways.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.