[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize it all comes back to Greece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

its Greece, the answer is Greece. The Greeks are not okay
>>
>>19490019
>When did you realize it all comes back to Greece
when the false flag attacks really geared up
>>
>>19490019
its been going weird for a while anon, the time we started shitting on thrones was when I realized, we're not supposed to be on this planet anymore...
I look back at all the freinds I've had, all the people I've been, all the trees i chopped down, all the people i killed, all the wars I started, and I just wonder, was it really worth it?
I guess I'll never know.
Goodbye earth, Satan signing off.
I'd say dubs, but who gives a fuck.
>>
>>19490019
As above, so below.
It goes back further than greece you idiot.
>>
Stahp hating on my favorite mid 20th century based musical
>>
i cant comment.
>>
>>19491555
nice quints x'D
>>
>>19490019
when did you decide to kys?

Very soon I hope?
>>
>>19490019
It's common knowledge that you should start with the greeks
>>
>>19490019

It goes back to Shamanism. But you're right that Everything goes back to Rome which goes back to Greece by way of plagiarism. So Greece is a major common denominator to western civilization and psychology.
>>
>>19490019
Grease is the word.
You know, you could have known.
Danny knew. Sandy knew. L. Ron knew.
>>
>>19491551
tell me more
>>
>>19490318
shut the fuck up. That movie literally spooked the shit out of me.
>>
>>19492787
Rofl
>>
Greece needs to rise back to its former glory. It's been long enough.
>>
>>19494963
Greece never left, some just don't see the value of philosophy, yet our entire educational system is based on that
>>
>>19492790
It's called Grease you faggit.
>>
illuminati think they are the greeks now lmao
>>
>>19495843
Greek
Rhymes with Reek
>>
>>19490019
Is that Greece lightning?
>>
>>19494963
Too late, it has been taken over by the Turks there's no way to save Greece now
>>
>>19496067
nope we have nothing to do with their debts
>>
>>19495713
Because people think philosophy is just feely opinion life views, not the logucal basis for everything we are. Blame the hippies.
>>
>>19490019
>The Greeks are not okay
It's true, we are not okay, I can confirm.
>>
>>19496063
MY SIDES!
>>
no , its all about the macedonians and persians
>>
>>19496155
But philosophy is only a method to help you to question , never to give you answers. You have to find answers that apply to your own situation. Nobody can give you those. Other can show you how to critical thinking.
>>
How come Greeks can't pay denbts?
>>
>>19494963
they're starting to worship the gods again.
hosting zeus picnics and shit.
I kinda wanna follow suit.
Christianity is no where near as fun as worshiping
lightening and wine gods while wearing a toga
>>
>>19496063
omg

O M G

OP WAS NOT A FAGGOT
>>
>>19495713
Our educational system is based on scholasticism; a lifeless pale imitation of the philosophia of ancient Greece. The Greeks understood that knowledge does not simply arise of its own accord but is drawn from somewhere. Socrates and Plato practiced this ancient art and taught their disciples. In today's society materialism has overshadowed true knowledge.
>>
>>19497961
epistemology is the word we all need
>>
"Goddess of love, beauty, and desire. Symbols include the dove, bird, apple, bee, swan, myrtle, and rose. Daughter of Zeus and the Oceanid Dione, or perhaps born from the sea foam after Uranus' semen dripped into the sea after being castrated by his youngest son, Cronus, who then threw his father's genitals into the sea. Married to Hephaestus, although she had many adulterous affairs, most notably with Ares. Her name gave us the word "aphrodisiac", while her Latin name, Venus, gave us the word "venereal".[B]"

"Queen of the gods and the goddess of marriage and family. Symbols include the peacock, cuckoo, and cow. Youngest daughter of Cronus and Rhea. Wife and sister of Zeus. Being the goddess of marriage, she frequently tried to get revenge on Zeus' lovers and their children."
sister wife
zeus... bro... what the fuck
>>
>>19497936
True. I'd sooner go to one of their gatherings than church. Apparently a lot of them are witches too.
>>
>>19498107
christianity is the same story repackaged
theres a religionOS

everyone prays to the same god/s if any or lack there of
>>
>>19498225
Yeah, more or less. Don't get me wrong, I deeply distrust all organised religion, and am slightly spiteful for having been forcefed Christianity for 9 years, but dudes seem chill.
I wouldn't join them, but I'd spend an afternoon with them, see what they're about.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.