[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biokinesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: hqdefault.jpg (82KB, 336x252px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
82KB, 336x252px
What do you know about biokinesis, /x/?
In simple terms, they are meditative subliminal messages that go through your subconscious mind to change you. Most videos found on YT focus on subliminal messages to change ones physical appearance.
Basically, if you believe it hard enough, it becomes a realty. Most people listen to these subliminals to change their eye color.
Is it real? I have tried it myself and my eyes do seem more bright but it could just be placebo.
>>
File: 1497219914647.jpg (169KB, 700x693px) Image search: [Google]
1497219914647.jpg
169KB, 700x693px
>unlock the mystical powers within
>use it for cosmetic purposes
sounds like something I would do
>>
Any links for these videos? I'd like to try.
>>
>>19490056
Just look on YouTube based on whatever physical change you want to make.
For example if you want to change from Brown eyes to Green just search "biokenisis green eyes" or "biokenisis (your desired change here (taller, weight loss, whiter teeth etc))" and listen to it while meditating. Noticeable changes take weeks or months and are permanent.
>>
>>19490172
does this mean you have to meditate once daily until the changes appear? or just do it once and wait?
>>
>>19490178
as many times as you wish everyday and see changes slowly but surely.
Think about it as someone telling you once or more times "you're good looking!" Eventually you believe it.
What these subliminal videos do is basically (for example)
"You have green eyes!"
Even if you don't and have brown eyes, you eventually believe it and your brain changes your appearance
>>
ayyy lmao
there was a guy here a while ago talking about a super complicated version of this, I could just barely understand what he was saying.
SOMA ANON WHERE U GOOO DESUUU
ououou
>>
File: 1483919066571.png (434KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483919066571.png
434KB, 405x600px
>>19490016
>but it could just be placebo
what do you think the placebo affect is
>>
>>19490016
I think the mind has powers beyond our comprehension even after thousands of years of intelligence and technological advances to research the body.
I don't know about this biokinesis stuff, I might try it but I think it's the belief and willpower that make something real, not whispers that speak of a fake reality.
>>
File: 1460575696924.jpg (43KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
1460575696924.jpg
43KB, 540x359px
>>19490016
The DNA manipulation as been boggling my mind and I still can't understand the basis of it besides muh mind powers.

It's fact that junk DNA has the potential to do maybe unlimited potential but how the fuck it changes besides evolution meme?

One of the examples are tetrachromatic individuals with 4 color cones in their eyes that can see one more type of color. Supposedly its fucking true but how the fuck they started to have that ability?

What are the minimum logic behind that can support the fact we can change DNA coding ourselves somatically, somatic being the keyword? Is it growth hormones being activated during our lifetime that do that based on our thoughts?

For example labial herpes how the fuck that works? Is it subconscious self mutilation during high stress periods of time?
>>
Biokinesis is legitimate, these subliminals are fraudulent.
>>
>>19491746
Incorrect.
>>
>>19491735
>One of the examples are tetrachromatic individuals with 4 color cones in their eyes that can see one more type of color.

I've got that one. There are colors I see but cannot describe to other people. My blue-indigo-purple and white-gold-yellow recognition differs from the norm.

>Supposedly its fucking true but how the fuck they started to have that ability?

It's a missense mutation that adds an extra receptor through alternate splicing of the codon. The trait helped people read the weather and sort agricultural commodities.
>>
>>19492421
Some people have it but its not active.

Also farmer ability literally pleb tier superpower lol.
>>
>>19492421
What other abilities do you have? I want to gain some abilities too, but much more advanced
>>
File: 1503195474110.jpg (32KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1503195474110.jpg
32KB, 706x706px
>>19490016
>>19491735
Bump.

How does conscious mind change DNA activation? Any proof leading to that?
>>
>>19493135
>Some people have it but its not active.

In kindergarten and pre-K, they teach you to label colors like everyone else. There is probably more chromatic diversity in human perception than we recognize. We're currently accepting a reference set of color names that allow for the persons handicapped by colorblindness to fake normal vision by recognizing a hue gradient. That kindness has the side effect of causing the appearance of mental illness in people who can see a wider range of color.

A better solution would be like the wheelchair ramp: we can still let normal people use the stairs- without taking away the alternative for needy folk.

>Also farmer ability literally pleb tier superpower lol.

The stereotype is renaissance-era Shi'ite crypto-muslim plantation owners. You know, the people who could figure out the best time to plant- and which produce could be preserved or fermented. They gave the best advice, so they had a survival advantage for the whole tribe.

Some of the early alchemical drawings of fantastic scenes are only instructive because they have embedded script in colors that most people do not recognize.

>>19493196
>What other abilities do you have?
I'm not exactly superman.

>I want to gain some abilities too, but much more advanced

In real life, textbooks work like skill books from the Elder Scrolls Series.

>>19493445
You want to learn more about the epigenetics of inflammation.
>>
File: cos dashit.jpg (115KB, 432x276px) Image search: [Google]
cos dashit.jpg
115KB, 432x276px
>>19490016
>What do you know about biokinesis, /x/?
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 1024x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 1024x418px
>>
Hey everyone i work at one of these biokinesis labs, I saw this thread and thought I’d pop in to answer any questions anyone might have.
I cannot speak for everybody on youtube, but I can tell you a little about how we do things :)
>>
>>19493797
Well? Let's hear it. ;)
>>
>>19493797
How does one induce biokinesis in a lab setting? How long does it take?
>>
>>19493810
Well, what do you want to hear?
It’s a team of 4. Most of our time is spent on research, which means reading and writing. The two founding members of the lab have their background in neurology, the other besides me is a biologist who knows about genes and stuff, I suppose, and I am the sound guy they hired to actually make the audio tracks you hear on youtube.
I can tell you that what I’ve seen searching youtube is a mix of our work, the work of other labs I’ve heard of, and also a lot of fake videos riding the trend of “biokinesis”.
Sound Science is very technical. It doesn’t always sound pretty (though some does). It is designed for function first.
>>19493863
We do not use the lab to induce biokinesis on people, it’s a research lab. There’s a lotttt of math and biology stuff. When we do tests, it’s actually laboratory-grade speakers aimed at algae, but i haven’t been there for that in a while
>>
>>19493882
Well if you know about this stuff the question is kinda simple.

Can DNA be changed after conception by the individual will?
>>
>>19493897
It’s not DNA that’s changed under biokinesis, it’s just the cells’ expression of the gene that’s effected.
The “individual will” can come into play when the sound is designed to interact with your brain’s natural resonance.
>>
>>19493920
What you mean is that the DNA is activated with the resonance (sound or brainwaves?)
>>
>>19493929
Ok here’s the process as i understand it:
My colleagues determine a gene that controls a trait, for instance a gene that produces blue eye pigmentation. Some people have this gene in their DNA, some people have another (say one that produces brown eye pigmentation).
They determine things like frequencies that will resonate with the listener’s brainwaves in just such a way that it will alter which parts of the gene are interpreted by the cells, they are able to manipulate certain genes to basically seem like others to the cell and so are expressed differently. They pass me the information and I use audio software to create noises that when heard by a human ear will create these resonances I’ve mentioned.
Thus the listener’s dna is not effected or changed, but a different trait is expressed. A lot of their current research is into how to make the expression last longer without repeat sessions, but it’s proving difficult (imagine trying to make a sound echo for as long as you can, metaphorically)
>>
File: 1503635355086.jpg (132KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
1503635355086.jpg
132KB, 625x833px
>>19493963
So they know the vibration will make the DNA change?

But the listener has changes in something else? What is the pattern then?

What exactly is the cause for effects:
Vibration?
or
Sound interpretation which is 100% thought?
>>
>>19493882
Have you studied affects on humans or other, more complex, organisms? What types of sounds work with algae? Could you go a bit into the math and science?
>>
>>19493963
Do you have a YouTube channel with which I can test with? Or any other medium through which you can share your stuff?
>>
>>19494271
I’m hesitant to plug our channel here, but be aware that real effective sounds are not always the most pleasant sounds.
One clue: we have a lot of “in 10 seconds” videos on our channel (I.e. change your eye color in ten seconds). These short bursts actually contain all the necessary patterns! I’m actually kind of proud of this innovation, I am not aware of any biokinesis audio producers using this technique before us.
>>
>>19493963
Is this article accurately?
https://www.368sounds.com/blog/2016/12/30/what-is-biokinesis
>>
>>19494404
Yes that explains it well. I’ve met the people from 368 actually. We were both at an expo in Shenzhen, China.
>>
>>19494420
Would their videos work as well?
>>
>>19494674
They are a legit group.
>>
>>19494365
Should a growth hormone be involved for changes to work?

Maybe the sound only works during sleep (growth hormone naturally)
>>
I'm pretty skeptical about this. How long should it take to complete "the change"?
>>
>>19494365
I'm fairly sure you are those people from 368 then, but I may be wrong. Their channel has "10 second long videos" too.
>>
>>19493897
>Can DNA be changed after conception by the individual will?
anything can be changed by the individual will...remember life/existence is a mass-hallucination.
>>
is this the same as bioresonance?
>>
File: RedEyes.gif (967KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
RedEyes.gif
967KB, 500x281px
How do people make these bio-kinesis videos? Is it similar to binaural beats or something?
>>
high magick on the physical plane? read the new testament
>>
>>19497240
But how can I wake up tomorrow with an other color in my eyes? Mandela Effect like Thoth did with the pyramids?

>>19498031
Geezus had 4D level of 3D manipulation.
>>
>>19490029
I don't know about biokinesis, but I know that Lina is waifu.
>>
Electro magnetic pulses negate any physical effect of soothing frequencies by the very nature of them bombarding your spiritual energy with super charged particles erupting your insides.
>>
>>19490249

So what you're saying is it's impossible to change some aspects of our looks but through subliminal messaging, we can brainwash ourselves. Got it.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.