[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard for non-Gnostic Christians to accept the existence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1663.jpg (54KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1663.jpg
54KB, 250x375px
Why is it so hard for non-Gnostic Christians to accept the existence of Sophia? I think it's comforting. Satan is subject to her wrath and she is a holy servant of Almighty God himself.
>>
>>19489944
sop... who?
>>
>>19489944
lol, gnostics, roman catholics, agnostics, masons, etc. everyone is full of shit.
>>
>>19489944
no one goes to church, let alone get caught up in your mumble
>>
Depending on what you believe, God has no gender so it wouldn't make sense to have a female aspect. I'm not going to bash anyone with a belief in Sophia, no.
>>
You'll surprise yourself when you continually seek god. I got there, rose above the archons, entered the garden, was told I'd be a light in the darkness. I fucked up because after becoming divine your thoughts are filled with I am statements. I didn't want to be an anti christ. I'm getting back there. You obtain unconditional love and power to help people. You see reality as it is. Christ is the way there. I wish people wouldn't stop digging when they feel enlightened, more people would get there. Keep digging it will lead to Christ, which will lead to the father, which will lead to becoming a being of light and love. I kick my ass for giving in to fear, I accepted Christ I was just afraid I would try and replace him and re entered the illusion . Shouldn't have had fear should've been teaching people how to get there
>>
>>19490118
Sophia represents the divine feminine energy, not a literal gender or woman.
>>
>>19490991
>feminine energy

you mean bleeding from the ass every month and gagging dick every other day?

Yea, I'll keep my male gods thank you.
>>
>proverbs 8
isn't that about sophia?
>>
>>19489944
Who is she exactly?

Asherah?
>>
>>19491004
Yes, and that passage is badass af.

>>19491153
Many people have been exposed to the divine feminine wisdom and each gave it a different name. Unfortunately these cultures usually pervert her image to suit their own cultural ideals. It's like one of those Star Trek episodes where a primitive culture with little understanding makes the captain of the Enterprise their deity.
>>
>>19491176
Well who or what would you reckon she is?
>>
File: life.jpg (149KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
149KB, 600x600px
>>19491153
Minerva of Rome, Athena of Greece, probably Hathor of Ancient Egypt, maybe Isis in not-as-ancient Egypt, referred to as Asherah in the bible. She was the city of Babylon before her destruction and you know her as America now.
>>
>>19490999
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>19491185
So is Sophia the Queen of Heaven?
>>
File: columbia-calls1.jpg (2MB, 1200x1608px) Image search: [Google]
columbia-calls1.jpg
2MB, 1200x1608px
>>19491176
>Unfortunately these cultures usually pervert her image to suit their own cultural ideals.
Like when they call her Sophia. Isn't ehtnocentrism fun?

>>19491185
>you know her as America now
Wouldn't that be Columbia?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia_(name)
Though this image was largely subsumed by "Lady Liberty."

Interesting to me is that India culture doesn't have a single parallel figure, but three prominent female figures. The easiest to connect would be Sarasvati as the Devi of Wisdom and consort to Brahma, but Lakshmi is much more prominent in the current hierarchy as Fortune and the consort of Vishnu, and Parvati/Durga/Devi/Kali is directly referenced as the Divine Feminine moreso than the other two. I think the main thing is that for Vedic people they didn't just stop at one "Feminine Energy" personality, but divided every "domain" into masculine and feminine.
>>
>>19491185
Babylon is the jews' original city. Sophia was a being of some sort, that served Yahweh.
>>
>>19491220
Read Proverbs 8. If anything, she controls our world.
>>
>>19491176
>Yes, and that passage is badass af.
so why wouldn't christians believe in her when it's in the bible?
>>
File: IMG_1509.jpg (301KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1509.jpg
301KB, 1000x1000px
>>19491185
Isn't America the land of St. Michael? Both Sophia and Michael did defeat Satan though.
>>
>>19491231
Probably because putting a name on it triggers them.
>>
>>19489998
Same. No idea what this guy is talking about. At all.
>>
File: 1501995254760.jpg (23KB, 324x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501995254760.jpg
23KB, 324x270px
>>19491228
There is only one goddess who controls the material universe and she forbade the eating of hot dog buns.

Hail Eris
>>
>>19491319
isn't eris some man made illuminati egregore?
>>
>>19491332
Eris is the branch you step on when sneaking up on someone. Eris is the white elephant. She is the compliment that makes you doubt yourself. Eris is losing your foot in a farming accident thus you're skipped over for the draft.

Discord. For good or for ill and usually for both - Eris is the disruption of harmony, the introduction of complexity and syncopation.
>>
>>19491368
you worship discord? that's messed up man
>>
>>19491368
I like Sophia better. Sophia beat up the devil instead of sounding like it.
>>
>>19490999
No, I mean energy like I said. Nothing we know would exist without the receptive energy of the devine female. Keep whatever beliefs you like.
>>
>>19491387
I don't think Discordians can be properly said to worship Eris. It's more like laughing at her jokes.

>>19491392
Greeks didn't like her either, but they sure as Hades respected her.
>>
>>19491392
You should give Principia Discorida a read. Eris often gets a bad rap from those that misunderstand her. You are on 4chan of all places, a bigger den of chaos and discord I can not imagine.

https://principiadiscordia.com/book/1.php
>>
>>19491404
I'm a Gnostic, not a pagan.
>>
>>19491410
pagan isn't a real religion.
>>
>>19491537
All of these are separations from source created by those who are interpreting what they believe or know from whatever perspective they have. All perspectives are also a part of source and therefore valid. They are simply moving closer to or further away from source. Choose which way you want to flow and make sure you're doing the choosing of free will and all will be well. Leave old perspectives that do not resonate with you, but include them in your overall knowing and understanding of the ALL.
>>
>>19489944
Sophia is all the curve type of progression in the universe.

The straight line progression is the opposite (which I dont know what is the name for)

Both make reality work. If the universe is expanding (straight line) shouldn't make sense for something to counter that so it wouldn't be lost in infinity (the curve)?
>>
>>19491781
Yes. Change, deviation.
>>
>>19491223
You try and hold molten elemental wisdom without calipers and see if you can pass it before it consumes you.
>>
>>19491400
Laughing at a child makes her more childish.
Instead you must see Eris as a very naughty girl who ought be spanked each time she does bad.

But hey, define bad. Is bad better than not bad? Define not bad, define definitions definitely. Like to the fairest, literally means "white," or "unblemished" or most just. Sophia is all those, so she knows how those chaotic things work. She won't interact with it. Because gold apples are gold, not a temporary thing.

Once you are chasing the golden apple, is when you create chaos as a tool. Letting go of the chase makes it less troubling to the world.

But hey, culture is nice, so is science and stuff, us knowing about them both was caused by people cussing and speaking the unspeakable.

And then suppression, and then it's fresh as a gold chains for the sentinalese tribes.

Sophia punches Eris, but Eris uses it for sympathy.
Except she doesn't punch. She is wiser than that.
>>
Sophia is the Greek name for what the Jews called Shekinah, the feminine aspect of God that got mangled into the "Holy Spirit" by Christians.
>>
>>19489944
BECAUSE

MEN R BEST

HURRRRRRRR
>>
>>19490281
The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty."

When life has slipped behind this isolation
Cruelty and hatred have become
The cause of those whose eyes are full of wanting
The truth will still abandon none

So you must carry this light into the darkness
You shall be a star unto the night
You will find hope alive among the hopeless
That is your purpose to this life

The lips draw words and hands find actions
Still there is more within one heart
Into the silence will you answer
Before the chaos will you come

Do not injustice to another
Defend the weak and innocent
Let truth and honor always guide you
Let courage find a life within

Stand up when no one else is willing
Act not in hatred or in spite
Be to this world as a perfect knight
Even if it means your life

Here I am
Alive among the injured and the dead
Here I am
Thy will be done
Sancta Sophia
Peace is born to your victory
Athena Sophia
How can I hope to live
What I cannot dream

You cannot map the ways of divinity
This much is known only unto God

And through these doubts and through your confusion
Know that you are chosen to this fight
Look to find a soul filled with compassion
Look to see a living source of light

Here I am
Alive among the injured and the dead
Here I am
Thy will be done
Sancta Sophia
Peace is born to your victory
Athena Sophia
How can I hope to be
What I can't believe
>>
The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty. If you wish to find that which becomes the dividing line between mankind and other biological classifications, it rests not in brain size, dominance, or even emotional capability, but lies in the unique capacity for human beings to reflect on their actions and show regret, what is most certainly the ability to empathize, that gives them their position. All mammals understand love and affection, but only man shows the propensity to place himself into the shoes of another life-form. Losing this capability, among individuals of this species, reduces them below their much heralded position, and readies the climate for the likely fall of man, the fall from grace.
>>
Sofia was turned the holy ghost of the Trinity, it's not that difficult to get your head around...
>>
>>19489944
Because it's fan-fic, might as well be a Mormon at that point
>>
Hindu spirituality is very similar to gnosticism, there's a god of darkness and a god of light, and we are trapped here in this illusory word. Another demiurge, could it be that the original indoaryan religion was gnosticism?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.