[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Jesus a real wizard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (3KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 92x92px
Was Jesus a real wizard?
>>
>>19489771
Jesus was a hippy who had like 30 girls and drank wine all day. I mean seriously your the son of god and you'd go die a virgin on some cross like a beta faggot ?
Come the fuck on
>>
no, jesus was a jew persecuted for political reasons by the roman empire

since he amassed some followers under theological beliefs, openly challenged the laws and judges, pissed off other jews, and was overall well known and received by lower society, he was crucified.

a real wizard would have just set the world on fire and called it a day.
>>
>be old testament god
>legit want world domination
>try to kill everything in your path with warlord jews, plagues, curses, magic hellfire nukes, famine
>try to breed the ultimate wizard
>cultivate the strongest sorcerer with moses as the benchmark for powerful wizard
>kill all the witches cause they don't want to murder everything in the name of yahveh
>spawn out jesus after 6000 years of miserable warfare
>jesus is supposed to conquer the world with swords and magicks
>he turns on you and tries to heal people
>you let him die gracefully and herd souls as a day job, cause you're god and jesus was right on some things
[cue recorded history]
>2000 years later
>yahveh eats shit and dies
>jesus goes rogue and batshit crazy
>he gets struck down and is locked away indefinitely
gg well played no re
>>
>>19489771
Jesus was a powerful sorc. He always talked about his father and stuff, but the hidden meaning in his sayings is that he WAS his own father.
Jesus is the son, the spirit and god in one being.
How do you think he was raised?
HE RAISED HIMSELF
Jesus may have been a powerful necromancer.
>>
>>19489771
If 1 man is still discussed this much in a future distant from his time.

yes.
>>
>>19489831
Thats a dangereous thing to say.
There are about 15 thousand names of men i could cite you here and now that were waay more ancient than jesus.
>>
>>19489865
aye, and if not for trickery snickery masons thinking of ways to reinvent Halloween we would leave them all where they belong.

all of them, idiot.
>>
File: 1500370369707.jpg (80KB, 578x767px) Image search: [Google]
1500370369707.jpg
80KB, 578x767px
One of the few real ascendent masters. They were all basically level 99 wizards who could alter reality at a whim and freely go in and out of the matrix. He is unique in the way he offers an exit loop out of the cycle of life and death through offering your soul to him in the name of love and mercy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.