[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE LIZARD PEOPLE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1503627360953309273898.jpg (224KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503627360953309273898.jpg
224KB, 1600x1200px
>EVERYONE ALWAYS SAYS THAT STUPID JOKE
"The lizard people are taking over dude"
stfu robert
could it be possible tho?
i need a teem to find out
>>
all this talk about lizard people and yet nothing about mole people

the oldest common ancestor between human/ primates and other mamals
>>
i am lizard ask anything
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFe-p1gbKEc
>>
File: perthnowscreenshot2.jpg (174KB, 800x637px) Image search: [Google]
perthnowscreenshot2.jpg
174KB, 800x637px
justin bieber may or may not be a psychic vampire
he is definitely a candidate for lizard person
>>
File: IMG_1141.jpg (16KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1141.jpg
16KB, 293x172px
>>19490000
Didn't I read the same story about Adele? Also in New Zealand? Maybe New Zealand is the real problem?
>>
>>19490022
adele is too fat
when bieber started getting "muscular" (lol) is was probably vampiric blood rites and not working out
>>
>>19489521
t. lizard people who have already taken over and always shit post with sunglasses or some shit over their eyes

you people are creepy as fuck
>>
>>19490040
https://newspunch.com/adele-caught-shapeshifting-reptilian-new-zealand/
>"The ten super fans, invited backstage to meet Adele after her final New Zealand show, got more than they bargained for when the singer “shapeshifted” into a “massive, at least eight or nine feet tall, powerfully built reptilian” with “greenish-grey scales“, to quote one of the witnesses.

>Jim Joint, reporting for the New Zealand Herald, wrote that the super fans told him Adele had “flickering reptile eyes with a black stripe down the middle” and “scaly horns and protrusions” all over her body.

>“She looked shocked, like she wasn’t prepared for the change,” a witness told the Herald.
>>
They are called Reptilians
>>
>>19492263
In all actuality they are reptilian shapeshifters. They are inter-dimensional beings and have been on earth for eons now.
>>
They're real.

They live beneath us
>>
guys we need find this out
>>
not all of them are bad lizards.
the same with ppl, there are good and shitty specimens.
>>
File: CMx1J-JUsAA8nqb.jpg (78KB, 483x534px) Image search: [Google]
CMx1J-JUsAA8nqb.jpg
78KB, 483x534px
They run the world. They are entirely different from us.
>>
John Kerry, George Soros, Henry Kissinger, George Bush 1-reptilian Draco chimera human/reptilian hybrids.
>>
The Vlash (reptillian) and the Maitre (similar in appearance to the greys and have some reptiallian dna) are the main antagonists of this planet.
>>
>>19489537
That's because people who believe in lizard people believe them to be aliens.
>>
File: 1398188106836.png (880KB, 1421x682px) Image search: [Google]
1398188106836.png
880KB, 1421x682px
Funny image, but do it represents truth completely, I doubt it. Of course somewhere in the multiverse there is lizard people, but idea of reptilians in earth allegedly was proposed by David Icke, a conspiracy theorist who claims shape-shifting reptilian aliens control Earth by taking on human form and gaining political power to manipulate human societies. Icke has claimed on multiple occasions that many of the world leaders are, or are possessed by, so-called reptilians. Which is peoposterous and doesnt line up with anything.
>>
The Parable of the Weeds

24 Jesus told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25 But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. 26 When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

27 “The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’

28 “‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

29 “‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”
Matthew 13:24-30
>>
>>19489521
no. all the bullshit about reptilians is subversion to keep you from knowing the truth. earth is a penal colony for a alien species which had spread out across the galaxy. they currently inhabit a few moons farther out and have a couple space stations in this solar system besides the penal colony which is earth

they dont deposit any new people since i think 1500s for the most part. some of them are more different looking than humans but genetically would still be counted as human and stopped sending people to die here long ago. others just look like humans

they dumped a few bad clones off recently like 5 years or so ago. the bog boys are a couple bad clones. the sample was contaminated and they are very superficial... also there was fear of some new genetic disorder spreading among the population caused by the contaminated sample
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.