[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apocalypse Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2013_03_23_9d_FakeNYCMete.eaef0.jpg (30KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
2013_03_23_9d_FakeNYCMete.eaef0.jpg
30KB, 1200x627px
I keep having a recurring dream about the end of the world, or at the very least, something that will send humans back to the stone age. I started having this dream around 2 years ago, and it tends to repeat every 2-3 months or so. It is the same every time.

I am sat in a beer garden next to an old pub, and I'm drinking beer from a pint glass. I am with my family, the sun is shining, and everyone is having a good time. Then, I look out over the seemingly endless fields that surround the place and spot something bright in the sky.

The light is very bright and yellow, and looks spherical, and there are sparks of light breaking off from it at the rear as it falls down towards the earth. I recognise it as a large chunk of rock falling to Earth, although I suppose it could be some kind of man-made object. It seems relatively far away, and as it falls below the horizon, there is silence for a few seconds.

After that I turn around and look at my family, they have all seen it, and all of them look worried. Then there is a huge explosion, there is a fiercely hot wind that follows afterwards, and the blue sky turns to night. I usually wake up at this point.

Anyone here have similar dreams? Please tell me about them.
>>
For about two years now, I've been having dreams very similar. The only difference is that I am always on a rooftop or very high up in a building, and there is always at least one person around me that says, "That's it. There it goes."
>>
>>19489343
Oh my god bro i had a dream just like yours,
basically it was as if a moment in the future was shown to me

In the dream i am riding my bike towards my home it is dark,night but not cold so it might still be summer.
As i am riding an inner voice tells me to look up, so i look up and see this bright yellowish orange light in the distance far above my head, slowly but surely falling to the ground,not fast , but slow.

From the first look one might think this is an angel but i instantly had this feeling that it was pure evil and also that i had to ride home fast to warn my family because this was the end.
I am not sure but i think in the end of the dream i looked up again and saw the whole horizon filles with things falling out of the sky.

Take care m8

I had this dream about 1 and a half year ago

I am from Europe and if you re from another continent it would also explain the time difference.

Also this could be the September event.
>>
>>19490753
>I am from Europe and if you re from another continent it would also explain the time difference.

I'm from Britain, my dream takes place in the evening, I think, which could be why the sky turns to night.

>I am not sure but i think in the end of the dream i looked up again and saw the whole horizon filles with things falling out of the sky.

This is something I had forgotten to add until you reminded me. There was a general feeling that this rock in the sky was the first of many.
>>
>>19489343
Its just a dream man. The world wont end because of dreams. Trust me.
>>
File: the_real_fed.jpg (83KB, 400x523px) Image search: [Google]
the_real_fed.jpg
83KB, 400x523px
>>19489343
Figures the apocalypse would happen in Europe. America never gets to have any fun. You'll probably want us to send you food after all your crops are devastated by a "meteor winter". Our jew overlord bankers, will only charge you 50% interest on food loans.
>>
had a weird dream where i could see a orange looking glowing ball hovering in the sky
you could hear a loud bell sound all of a sudden and everything starts shaking
i normally wake up then
>>
Could it be rain of meteorits? I had a dream like that, lots of orange rocks floating up in the sky and then falling one after another, lots of people covering up, I don't remember well but maybe they had tents
>>
File: 24342664536545.jpg (56KB, 470x619px) Image search: [Google]
24342664536545.jpg
56KB, 470x619px
>>19489343
I had a "prophetic" dream that I still remember vividly to this day. It was at least 2 years ago.

It was a moonlit night. And I saw the statue of an angel rising from the ground in some abandoned cemetery or forest or park, and I was suspended in mid air as I observed it, unable to move, and a chorus of voices sung a hymn as it emerged from the ground. It's wings spread out, immobile, it looked uncanny, like an angel, but terrifying, and all the while the voices intensified, and I was filled an increasing dread and I knew everything was soon going to end.
Then I woke up in a sleep paralysis, still hearing the voices, my vision shook, but slowly returned to normal as the paralysis left me, and the voices faded to nothing.

I can't forget this dream no matter what, nor can I fully describe it to you. Can someone guess as to the interpretation?
>>
>>19491726
probably you saw some movie and dream about it
>>
I have end of the world dreams about as frequently as OP. They typically involve a giant rock crashing into the earth, and most of the time the sky does some weird lightshow bullshit.
I don't think my dreams are prophetic, I'm just terrified of meteors. I watched a lot of dinosaur stuff as a kid, and the mass extinction scenes terrified me, and I was scared out of my mind when the discovery/history channel would show 2012 apocalypse stuff. I used to count down the months I had left. Like I said, I think my dreams are just rooted in my own fear just like many of my dreams are, but who knows.
I'm from the US btw.
>>
I have repeating nightmares of a HUGE wall of water coming. Like 150+ stories and there's nothing I can do. It's scary as shit.
>>
I had dreams like this from probably 1996 to about 2002.

Now I smoke before bed and don't remember my dreams, what a relief.
>>
>>19491726
no bullshit. I had a similar dream about a statue in a cemetery. the sky was red I couldn't tell if the statue was the virgin Mary or an angel. there's a man having sex with a chick on top of a black car he sees me and raises a sword and stabs the girl killing her than cuts the statue in half with the sword and blood started gushing from the statue. c-coincidence?? this was a few years ago in 2014 I think?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.