[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Djinn. Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 43524362476456.jpg (42KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
43524362476456.jpg
42KB, 200x200px
Djinn.

Discuss.
>>
nigger.

discuss.
>>
>>19489269
Djinn.

Discuss.
>>
>>19489271
nigger.

discuss.
>>
Space niggers that couldnt handle pollen, circa 0ad-600ad
>>
they exist , some call them demons , some call them ghosts,
there are no fallen angels , angels does not have free will , those who fell from heaven are jinns , Satan is a jinn , lucifer is a jinn.. you can use them , they can use you
>>
>>19489290

What is typically of value to them?
>>
>>19489258
There are many kinds. Some call themselves allies, they help sorcerers, but never fully trust what they say it is only relevant in their world. They help because they want us to become like them and never leave their world.

Some are called flyers, Shaitan. They are black and they will feed on your energy with no remorse. They like to keep draining you until there is nothing left. They hate us. If there is war, they feed on the death. They like our slaughter houses. The only way to avoid them is complete inner silence. They will try to take you for all you are worth.

They are angels who went derelict in their duties in heaven and decided they liked the physical worlds better. Djinn worlds are inorganic life. They are hidden to humans who don't have inorganic energy within themselves. If you can talk to djinn you have the capacity to become a sorcerer. Sorcerers can be granted a new covenant with god. They are beings that weren't intended to be created, they are a happy accident, they create themselves.
>>
>>19489315
Energy from the human realm, your attention, they will take you into their dreams and feed you drama until you are emotionally drained. Don't let them speak freely, command them only to answer your questions. Never agree to stay with them, its a permanent decision. They may try to trick you into giving up your body.
>>
why do you all take OP serious and when i make threads you only shit on them? especially threads with just 2 words.
>>
>>19489325
Because djinn are actually paranormal. They can inhabit the bodies of animals, plants, or humans. The mesopotamian and egyptian animal idols were djinn.
>>
>>19489318
can i see them when i open my third eye?
is it true that they hate sea water and olive oil?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.