[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Trail/Bruja?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 30iYadA.jpg (942KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
30iYadA.jpg
942KB, 1512x2016px
So I started hiking on a trail in Southern Cali. It’s connected to a canyon with “haunted” legends. A strange murder on a ranch, kkk meetings, and battles between Indians and Trappers.

>There’s a car crashed at the bottom of a ridge, but I’ve never seen it during the day
>Pretty spooky, but not too strange
>Keep going up, come to a t-junction
>off to the right there’s a little dirt mound to sit on
>There’s a little stone pile right in front, about 8 stones
>Looking at the dead grass behind me, see two graves
>Graves are little stone piles with crosses made of sticks
>Sit there for a while, look at the Valley
>After a while, a group of Mexicans starts coming down the hill.
>5 young adults, carrying dark tumbleweed plants with white flowers
>Old lady walking in front of them, fully wrapped except for her face, she has sunglasses and a face bandana
>They head down the hill past me
>I head down after a while, and catch up to the group
>Old lady nowhere to be seen
>The group is just meandering, their heads lolling from side to side
>Drunk/Dehydrated?
>They’re walking fast, fast enough I can’t keep pace and take a picture
>Eventually they all just stop walking, like the pulled off to the side for me
>They don’t look at me or talk to me
>They don’t talk at all, either mumbling or breathing heavily
>I walk past them
>Never see them again
>The whole walk back it sounded like someone was approaching me rapidly, but no one was

It could have just been a one-off weird experience, but what do you think? Should I stop going? Should I bring protection/gear? This trail is also known for unmarked blue trucks driving up/down it

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/36Orn
>>
File: epileptic mexican.gif (203KB, 424x301px) Image search: [Google]
epileptic mexican.gif
203KB, 424x301px
it was a BRUJA
the hispanican witches
she had the mind control spells going and wasn't expecting you to show up
>>
Picture is of an old grave.

Seen those on the other side of the mountains.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.