[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Egyptian cocaine illuminati

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1400343981956.jpg (186KB, 550x461px) Image search: [Google]
1400343981956.jpg
186KB, 550x461px
HOW do you explain the cocaine found in some ancient Egyptian mummies? Thye must have had an underground, worldwide network of mag-lev trains for trading purposes. This transit system had probably been exploited since the fall of Atlantis by the Illuminati to share knowledge and dominate the primitive civilizations, and into modern tiems by black ops/deep state. It is the key to they're power. What other explation could there be?
>>
File: smug tumblrites.png (516KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
smug tumblrites.png
516KB, 728x546px
sauce?
post PROOFS
>>
File: 1503244308638.jpg (79KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503244308638.jpg
79KB, 600x800px
Fallen angels brought drugs to mankind. CF: Enoch.

Next question.
>>
It's pretty much common knowledge at this point that the old world and new world had contact waaaaaaay before Columbus.
There is tobacco AND cocaine in those tombs, both of which could only have come from the new world or from a trade route that was connected to the new world. No maglevs required.
>>
File: WE.jpg (61KB, 614x601px) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
61KB, 614x601px
>>19489186
[spoiler]DAS RIGHT[/spoiler]
>>
>>19489186
Ok, hear me out.

>South Americans>polynesians>Philippinos>Chinese>Silk Road to Middle East.

?
>>
File: sniffy.jpg (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sniffy.jpg
123KB, 800x600px
>>19489186
What makes you so quick to try to point it to illuminati?
If I had the vibrational power the Egyptians had and I saw this plant, hell, I'd want to get high off of it too. Don't confuse modern cocaine with it's origin, much safer to consume.
>>
>>19489186
>>19489206
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxn9bE-cgP8

>>19489205
this too
China found africa giraffes way back when and put them in ancient zoos, vikings found north america and some people say they got way down into usa north america but who knows???
>>
>>19489186
A lot of history is swept under the rug or denied because someone doesn't like it or they are to cheap to change history textbooks. It's sad really. I'm in my late 20's and I remember learning about Columbus in school and by then I already knew it wasn't him it was the Vikings. Yet they were still teaching kids false information because of budget issues. Makes me sick.
>>
>>19489186
Ancient Egypt didn't have a DEA and retard prohibition like we do now

All Drug enforcement agents should be executed for treason against humanity
>>
>>19489186

perhaps it was a similar but now extinct plant, liek the natural birth control/ abortion plant found near Libya
>>
>>19489190
WHAT IS THE KEYWORD?
>>
>>19489190
Correct but it was actually "the watchers". They taught man war, make up astrology etc. fallen angels are the ones that fell with luficer. And demons are the nephilems soul that can't go to hell yet until the second coming of Christ.
>>
>>19489252
Let's not forget that the Vikings traveled to Mayan empire. And the mayans worship them as gods. One of there gods I'll look for the name, is described as having a red beard and helmet with blue eyes and pale skin.
>>
File: 1151407.jpg (78KB, 747x497px) Image search: [Google]
1151407.jpg
78KB, 747x497px
bump
>>
>>19489190
Thisity this
>>
>>19489596
did you find it?
>>
>>19489186
Pharaos were African gangsters. You dingus maybe the.. samples and mummies were contaminated. In 1920s cocaine was common pharmacy item and the freight were transported via ships. It isn't very clear how the samples were treated etc. Don't take everything so damn literally you little 12 year old conspirationist.
>>
I have never heard about this OP. Citation needed?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.