[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inquiry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What is /x/'s stance on telekinesis and all that jazz?

I went pretty deep down the rabbit hole when i was young, pretty much started a small cult in my hometown and ended up being sent to an institution after the mental load of it all broke me.

Would you guys be up for some story times and information exchanges? I am writing this before i go to sleep, so i will check the responses in the morning. If the response is good i will spend the weekend compiling and then post on Monday.

Godspeed n' all that good shit.
>>
File: telekinetic pizza nigger.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
telekinetic pizza nigger.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
telekinesis is even lazier than those plastic claws they sell on tv to old people
>>
>>19489173
We had an unspoken agreement that it would be used as a means to achieve greater knowledge and abilities.

Paranormal training wheels if you will.
>>
>>19489194
how many followers did you get before you got b&?
I like 4chan cause nobody follows you. twitter is for twits
>>
>>19489215
A solid dozen brothers for the longest time. There was an unfortunate squabble that led to more than a few falling off, it was never anything more than a phase for them though. As it stands now, there are a handful of men who still believe in what we were doing, But when i left it all went to complete and absolute shit. This obviously didn't weigh easy on me while i was in the institution, it led me to developing something of a retro-psychosis self diagnosis, i grew to believe that all the things i did and all the things i saw were abstract delusions being propped up by a validation network of my own making. Heavy stuff for a young fellow.

We had a few cohorts that we met over the internet, they were scattered all over the world. One of them i do believe to still be a practicing psychic, he made the most progress of any of us, the literal magnus of our circle.

I apologize for taking so long to respond, im fighting years of memory burying while trying to compose this.
>>
>>19489305
my organization has a diplomatic department as well as philosophers for trickier questions and more peculiar research.
Powerful psychics bother me
>>
>>19489305
What did you do and see? Also, what level did that most advanced guy get to. I would be interesting in knowing more if you feel like sharing.
>>
>>19489321
What organisation is that? Why do powerful psychics bother you?
>>
>>19489321
Powerful is relative. That 'magnus' always said he hated that word.

>>19489329
Il go about recalling and writing things this weekend. As for the most advanced guy, he was less interested in the physical aspect of our works, he trafficked in more advanced forms of "existential extrapolation" for lack of a better term, and because it would take a while to type out the instances that i use to form his profile. The last time i spoke with him, he did tell me about making a display on the street at one time, your standard street light fuckery.
>>
>>19489163
I haven't seen a lot of very good evidence for it beyond minor effects (RNGs and dice throws), but I'd love to believe I can learn to be a Jedi.
>>
File: disappointed anime girl.png (735KB, 851x937px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed anime girl.png
735KB, 851x937px
>>19489346
>what org
secret coven
>Why do powerful psychics bother you?
I knew this one psychic who's really cool and nice. She battled with the forces of evil and I showed her a secret technique and then she dunked whatever spoops were out there for her blood.
Anyway she bothered me endlessly after that and it was dick easy for her cause her powerlevel jumped like mad. Now she's busy doing who knows what else. She's out of my hair.
>natter natter natter
>oh I use telepathy why should I ever text you?
>natter natter natter
psychics in a nutshell
>>
>>19489367
We didnt deal in that aspect of it. I personally hated that type of shit.

>>19489373
I was never good at telepathy, too many thoughts in my head to ever hear shit. I must ask, is there a way to establish reliable communication with you? Ive been dealing with doubt for years and i feel its time to get off the fence.

Also that powerful psychic sounds like a -insert insult here-
>>
>>19489415
I cant hear. Lets put this on the back burner for now, i want to get my memories on the board before i move forward. I'll take a few days after i post next week to delve into ethical studies and the like, after that i will seek you out in the least bothersome way possible. And thank you for the advice.

As for everyone who replied showing interest, i will have the post up sometime on Monday.
>>
>>19489415
>sounds like a shes fine.

Ill see myself out.
>>
>>19489373
>>19489415
No offence but pretty much all you said and how you said it sounds like larp. I've been involved in different parts of the "occult underworld" for about a decade and I can spot rp pretty reliably. I've never heard any actual occultist, witch, wizard, shaman, etc use powerlevel for example. How you talk makes you look like you're larping some anime.

>>19489448
I'll be looking forward to your post.
>>
The CIA had a program where they experimented with psychic abilities for a long time. Like over a decade or two worth of experiments. They wouldn't fund that stuff for so long if it didn't at least have some interesting results
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.