[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Elves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 33

File: Warhammer_Malekith_Art.jpg (30KB, 300x447px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer_Malekith_Art.jpg
30KB, 300x447px
Hello guys when I was younger I tricked the Elves into thinking I was stupid (logic test)
so they left me alone for the most part of my life,

But the problem is that I miss the benefits of having a Dark Elf as a close ally, eventhough they can be pretty grim they do have the solution how to keep the universe in balance.

So any information about the Dark Elves would be nice, not from wikipedia please, please if you can find digg deep ask your grandfathers about the elves.

Heres what I know:
The light skin elves with blonde hair has chosen to become nazis (it was a necessary to keep them in status quo with the humans)

The dark elves are probably more into the the darker realm of the consciousness, they are very adapt in the ancient herbs, and often communicate with forces far away from our safe cradle marvelous beings way older than the beginning itself.

I know for one thing the Dark Elves are the only race here on this realm who have total control of their >>Consciousness>>
and also their physical, they are natural mystic beings focused on INT. They have have eyes that can similar as of the witch Medusa turn people totaly paralysed for the rest of their lifes

Thats all my high mind can share about the mysterious dark elves, oh also they tend to be allies with certain old and pure vampires.

ALL INFORMATION ABOUT DARK ELVES AND THEIR KING MALEKITH SHOULD BE SHARED HERE OBVIOUSLY.

ALSO most important, you can never defeat a dark elf since they will commit suicide before you even get to hear their silent breath

Well thats all I can remember for now, will keep this thread bumped with pictures of the powerful and dark King/God Malekith
>>
File: malekith.jpg (87KB, 562x712px) Image search: [Google]
malekith.jpg
87KB, 562x712px
http://www.blacklibrary.com/all-products/malekith-ebook.html

Passed over to succeed as king, elf general Malekith is wracked by jealousy and bitterness. Under the pretence of rooting out the pernicious cult of pleasure that is corrupting elf society from within, Malekith plots his revenge. When he betrays Phoenix King Bel-Shanaar and attempts to seize power for himself, Malekith triggers a tragic sequence of events that plunges the realm of the elves into a civil war from which they will never recover.

http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Malekith (from warhammer, they are not on point, but the reading is interesting)

Also SOMA rocks, this game is so good by the way
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
The Dark Elves has the solution to the polution, but they keep their secrets well hidden and they use demons to keep this information away from us humans. They are usually known to completely master an hellspawn
>>
>>19489108
I had one encounter with dark elves. All I know was they were able to teleport between shadows. It was like they were hidden in the shadow, they had a mystical power that could circumvent the tonal of mundane perception. They seemed good, like they were helping the world on a secret mission.
>>
File: pip34137.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pip34137.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>19489146
The Dark Elves are the most intelligent of the googolplex different elven races
>>
File: sq1lMeL.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sq1lMeL.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
Charybdis is one of the Dark Elven mounts, it doesnt breath fire, it breathes poison that will make you start moving as if you are dancing.
>>
"Take their gold, burn their homes, kill their families and enslave their souls. Show them no mercy."
"Fail in this, Sorceress, and your soul is forfeit!"
"Kill them. Kill them all."
"kill their soldiers, kill their wives, kill their children, they're cattle and live stock but above all, kill with pleasure."
"It is better that every high elf be condemned to hell than that idiot king plague them any longer, kill him, kill him for the good they know nothing of" -- -Malekiths words to the assasin he sent to murder Caledor I.
>>
File: Deus-Ex-Disappointment.jpg (67KB, 600x270px) Image search: [Google]
Deus-Ex-Disappointment.jpg
67KB, 600x270px
how far can you fall /x/?
>>
Dark Elf female vicious and cunning and ofc the ultimate DOMINATRIX
>>
File: ladda ned.jpg (8KB, 308x163px) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.jpg
8KB, 308x163px
>>19489241
its pretty close to my end I know, im over there was never meant to be any enlightenment in this apartment, I blame the psychedeics.

But isnt it about time you actually study the herbs you are so fond off, only smoking the weed is not the complete experience
>>
File: malekith1.png (87KB, 1008x630px) Image search: [Google]
malekith1.png
87KB, 1008x630px
I bought this ebook im not going to share the full content here just snippets
>>
charybdis
>>
File: malekith2.png (129KB, 1008x667px) Image search: [Google]
malekith2.png
129KB, 1008x667px
>>19489280
>>
File: 240px-Charybdis2.jpg (32KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
240px-Charybdis2.jpg
32KB, 240x300px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (321KB, 1904x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
321KB, 1904x1000px
The Dark Elfs are actually fleeing from their home world Ulthuan, but since they are to proud you will never notice their stress.

They have their ways with their small bloody knives
>>
File: malekith3.png (98KB, 1008x662px) Image search: [Google]
malekith3.png
98KB, 1008x662px
>>19489280
>>
File: shillien_by_melenka-d9lwncn.jpg (110KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
shillien_by_melenka-d9lwncn.jpg
110KB, 1024x683px
>>
File: guides_tank-2_000.jpg (53KB, 256x375px) Image search: [Google]
guides_tank-2_000.jpg
53KB, 256x375px
>>
File: 5538627262_3bdbd7380d_b.jpg (700KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
5538627262_3bdbd7380d_b.jpg
700KB, 1024x692px
The war at sea swung back and forth as much as the war on land, but after two hundred years of naval battles, the High Elves were gaining the upper hand. Their ships and crews were more disciplined than the bloodthirsty corsairs of Naggaroth, who were used to raiding human and orc settlements and fighting against unwitting and unsubtle opponents. The High Elves hit the Dark Elf convoys hard and then retreated, sapping the strength of Naggarond’s fleet. Even the mighty Black Arks, once invincible, met their match. The Palace of Joyous Oblivion, commanded by Luthern Fellhearth, was sunk by the enchanted starblade ram of the dragonship Indraugnir in a sea battle not far from the Blighted Isle. Their confidence shattered by this blow, the raiders of Naggaroth were more reluctant to dare the High Elf patrols over the coming years. Though Malekith could make no inroads towards the Inner Kingdoms, his armies remained poised on the far side of the Annulii mountains, ever ready for a moment of weakness.
The huge drain on the fleets and armies required to watch for Dark Elf attack seriously undermined the support Ulthuan could lend to the colonies across the other continents of the world. With the Inner Kingdoms secure against attack by the mountain fortresses, Caledor deemed the time was right to drive Malekith and his Dark Elves from Ulthuan once and for all. Once his borders were protected by the sea again he could then send vitally needed troops and ships to aid in battle all across the far-flung corners of the growing Elven empire. For nearly ten years, the High Elf fleets sunk any Naggarothi ships that approached the northern coast. Their naval dominance was supreme, and the Dark Elves isolated on Ulthuan grew weary of their master’s constant attacks against the impregnable fortress-gates of the Annulii passes. It was perhaps untimely, then, that Caledor chose to heap pressure upon Malekith by launching an offensive against the Shadow-lands
>>
File: IMG_0236.jpg (51KB, 300x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0236.jpg
51KB, 300x202px
Every night I walk in the grey quarter and let those dark elves know what I think of em
>>
File: Charybdis.jpg (77KB, 559x488px) Image search: [Google]
Charybdis.jpg
77KB, 559x488px
in a bid to claim the Blighted Isle.[1a]

Faced with this sudden aggression by their kin, the Dark Elves quickly set aside their seditious plotting and stopped their desertions, instead rallying to the banner of the Witch King. Fighting for their ancestral lands, the Naggarothi were hate-filled and vicious, and Caledor's advance swiftly stalled. Knowing that to retreat would be to give the Dark Elves an opportunity to counter¬attack, Caledor pushed onwards, fighting for every hillock, valley, and isle. After a further ten years, the Dark Elves were finally driven from the Blighted Isle, at tremendous cost. Malekith’s worst fear seemed at hand when Caledor travelled to the Shrine of Khaine. Yet for all the Witch King’s dread, Caledor resisted the whispers of the God of Murder and left the Sword of Khaine in its black altar.
>>
>>19489396
Why do you think lesser of the Dark Elves, they are just trying to hide from things they have not yet mastered but they will one day.

They commit suicide in the perfect timing, so their communication with the spiritworld is alot clearer
>>
File: malekith4.png (96KB, 991x656px) Image search: [Google]
malekith4.png
96KB, 991x656px
>>19489280
>>
File: malekith5.png (101KB, 997x655px) Image search: [Google]
malekith5.png
101KB, 997x655px
>>19489280
>>
File: Dark_Elf_Female.jpg (211KB, 2000x1919px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Elf_Female.jpg
211KB, 2000x1919px
>>
File: malekith6.png (96KB, 992x652px) Image search: [Google]
malekith6.png
96KB, 992x652px
>>19489280
>>
File: malekith7.png (86KB, 989x658px) Image search: [Google]
malekith7.png
86KB, 989x658px
>>19489280
>>
You fucking autistic lowlife subhuman larpers get the fuck out! NOW! This isn't a forum for fanfics, larping, books or general autism. Go fuck yourselves, retarded pieces of rotten shit.
>>
File: malekith8.png (100KB, 992x655px) Image search: [Google]
malekith8.png
100KB, 992x655px
>>19489280
>>
>>19489507
Why are you even shitposting right now? What are you even trying to accomplish?
>>
>>19489507
Im looking for information about the Dark Elfs, if youre oot interested you are free to leave this bread.
>>
>>19489520
Iam trying to assemble information about the not to knows Dark Elves. There is very little information about Dark Elves, that are not from crappy WARHAMMER,,,,

If you have anything to tell us about the Dark Elves youre most welcome.

They are very advanced but they are fleeing and at the same time they are despised by the other elves and humans, because they were pretty dark eons ago. Now they studdy the herbs and they are experts in suicide they do it in perfect timing and alignment with the start
>>
File: malekith9.png (95KB, 994x651px) Image search: [Google]
malekith9.png
95KB, 994x651px
>>19489280
>>
>>19489520
I am shitposting?!?! You fucking retards are using this as a larping book club conplete with a fucking fantasy book you're commenting on and I'm the one shitposting.

>>19489522
You're an autistic fag and this isn't larp general. This is why no one takes this board seriously, faggot. I wanna get more info on fucking thelomen giants, soletaken and elder gods from malazan book of the fallen but I'm not posting on /x/ acting like those are real things and not fantasy from a fucking book like you retards are. I'm better off trying to send a fucking letter to the author. Get. The. Fuck. Out.
>>
>>19489544
Information is scarce about the Dark Elves.
You grab what you can from the internet.

Perhaps the deepweb have something about the Dark Elves?
>>
>>19489544
It takes two to shitpost.
>>
>>19489558
if you haveing to say about the Dark Elves, or even their nazi cousing light elf leave this thread
>>
File: malekith10.png (98KB, 989x656px) Image search: [Google]
malekith10.png
98KB, 989x656px
>>19489280
>>
>>19489551
It's a fucking fantasy book you idiot, not "information" or real. For fucking sake get your meds you retarded autistic schitzo faggot.

>>19489558
No it doesn't, you can shitpost alone just as fine. Just ask fag op.

>>19489569
Nazi elves. Jesus fucking christ. If you were in front of me right now I'd fucking smash your face on a table.
>>
>>19489585
>you can shitpost alone just as fine
Then you shouldn't have any problem with me calling out your shitposting. Your actions exist independent of OPs actions, and OP isn't trying to shitpost.
>>
>>19489585
I have actually met light elves when I was younger, I had to trick them that I was totaly stupid just to avoid them. But I miss their company they can be quite friendly once they see you as more than a "simple human"
>>
>>19489597
If he's not trying to shitpost then he's actually mentally retarded, autistic, schitzo or all of them. And you agree with this fucking cancer being on /x/? Treating some fictional race from a book as real? I want fucking info on pandaren from WoW. Why did those fat fucks stay hidden for so long anyways? Gotta be some conspiracy there.

Fucking autistic larper scum.
>>
File: Malekith_white_face.jpg (11KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
Malekith_white_face.jpg
11KB, 250x166px
Malekith he has two names that they call him
either Malekith, the Witch King of Naggaroth
or Malekith the Accursed
>>
>>19489611
You don't need to trick anyone into thinking you're stupid. You are clearly fucking retarded. I've seen rocks smarter than you
>>
>>19489617
>you agree with this fucking cancer being on /x/?
No, I just wanted to see if you would actually explain why you were shitposting and what you were trying to achieve here, as could be inferred from my asking exactly that: >>19489520

Right now, you're a more prevalent cancer than OP ever was.
>>
>>19489635
You're as fucking retarded as op is. Gz fag.
>>
>>19489644
I haven't responded to or endorsed any of the content in this thread. I'm solely responded to you, calling out your shitposting and questioning whether you're aware of what you're doing on not and if you actually understand that it's not productive at all.
>>
>>19489651
What I want is for this delusional faggot to take this shit to some larping or book site. I am trying to clearly make him aware this shit isn't welcome here and he's a piece of shit. Got it? Fucktard. It will be productive if he fucks off because I fucking shit in his face.
>>
>>19489679
It'll be productive if you fuck off. Taking away cancer doesn't generate content. You're the only cancer here. OP is actually providing content. I don't give half a shit what you're not ready to believe yet, even roleplaying is better than your faggoty shitposting. OP is far more welcome here than an army of you shitposting faggots.
>>
>>19489705
So you want /x/ to become a fucking larping board officially? That's the content you want? It's already filled with larp but this one is just too much. He fucking posts pages from an actual fantasy fiction book for fucks sake. Not ready to believe? So you believe. I knew it. You're as fucking retarded as op. Fucking autistic schitzo cumstain sub human trash, both of you.
>>
>>19489717
If you, the belligerent little bitch you are, can't learn to stand the fuck down, and will shitpost without purpose, trying to represent the board, trying to be the one true mod in a modless cesspool of RPing, and my only options right now are letting faggots like you take over and letting the board become cancerous RPing, if you, by your belligerent shitposting, push me to have to make that decisions, where, in a world without your shitposting, such a choice would never have to be fathomed, then yes. Yes, I would much rather this board descends into mindless garbage that nobody can believe than have it descend into the anti-communal cesspool of backseat modding and community janitors shitposting at every potentially interesting theme that comes up that you are actively engaged in trying to create.

You can't make /x/ better by being the bigger fucking faggot.
>>
Hey dude simple as this I have met the light elves (nazis) but the ppl I want to meet is the Dark Elves they could also possibly be dwarfs whom totaly ceased with magic and focused on MIGHT.

but the Dark Elves iam interested in are very dark, but they can actually keep the darkness under control.

They dont call the demons demons they call them Daemons totaly different, more like a spirit animal.
>>
>>19489763
And this is your definition of a potentially interesting thread you want to participate in. Gz, you are a piece of shit schitzo autistic fucklord. You're also a wannabe pompous, smart little bitch. If you wanna use big cool words and an elegant, smart way of writing on fucking 4chan to impress autists like you, at least learn to write properly. Not that fucking mess of endless sentences with no regard for structure. You're just a little tryharding autistic fuckstain. Now excuse me while I go to sleep. You and op can both fuck off to the special needs room and give each other bjs while talking about totally real dark and nazi elves that are totally not from a fantasy book.
>>
>>19489800
>this is your
I don't believe shit. Trying to reject everything that isn't real would kill all content on the board. You have to be able to talk about it with a grain of salt or treat it solely as a fantasy if you want to remain sane.
>>
>>19489795
So elves are also dwarves. Fucking autist.

>They dont call the demons demons they call them Daemons totaly different, more like a spirit animal.

You mean exactly like in golden compass? One book isn't enough for you? Is elrond around too? What about fucking kael'thas?

Go fuck yourself and die, schitzo autistic sub human.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491797459427.jpg (148KB, 481x1914px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491797459427.jpg
148KB, 481x1914px
>>19489108
>>
File: 1497196860367.gif (805KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1497196860367.gif
805KB, 160x120px
>>19489795
>I have met the light elves (nazis)
>Dark Elves they could also possibly be dwarfs

im more interested in how you came to these conclusions

what about some pics of the nazi elves?
>>
>>19489836
Finaly some1 else who contributes to this thread
>>
>>19489840
I was like 4 years old when I was with the light elves, they were tall but looked like normal humans. Blonde hair and came from England.

But im not interested in the light elves they are to arrogant to bother having contact with, the Dark Elves are way more kind but can be very cruel if you get on the wrong foot with them
>>
File: 1492658495556.png (17KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1492658495556.png
17KB, 241x230px
>>19489897
>Finaly some1 else who contributes to this thread
>posts well known elder scrolls race bio

You're 23 years late to the show
just browse this for a few days and have fun
>uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page
>>
>>19489915
>uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page
Thanks but im not really into the game version about the Dark Elves, I want to hear from other sources.

I know for one thing if you want the light elves to observe you have to play an old game called "Lineage 2" its an MMORPG and the private servers are actually better than the official servers.

But the Dark Elves are always despiced, maybe because only they can cure GAIA
>>
File: malekith11.png (96KB, 1008x660px) Image search: [Google]
malekith11.png
96KB, 1008x660px
>>19489280
>>
>>19489108
Take your meds.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.