[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2390.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2390.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Why tf does our government suck so much. Aliens are real but they're not going to interact with us when we're such terrible people.
>>
>>19489035
The rock reckons!
>>
>>19489035
>tfw Earth is a violent trailer park of a planet compared to the rest of galactic society
>tfw you're doomed to a live a life enslaved to the coerced behaviors (work, consumption, etc.) created & influenced by secretive groups of violent, sociopathic people over time.
>tfw your planet is experiencing a resurgence of economic feudalism and totalitarianism
>tfw you're fodder for the economic machinations of blind, wasteful groups of people who reproduce too quickly
>tfw your species will kill itself off with its own malice and stupidity
>tfw the aliens won't save you
>>
is the first govt official you contact about disclosure gonna be John fucking Molesta? Meh/10 documentary
>>
I call bullshit.

Why wouldn't the Us government use that amazing technology if they had access to it? just because of money and the industry behind oil and shit?

Nigga, with that technology they could earn way more money than with oil.
>>
File: 1503630137468.png (64KB, 588x469px) Image search: [Google]
1503630137468.png
64KB, 588x469px
>>19489035

>they're not going to interact with us when we're such terrible people.

I got news for you. They're on their way right now. We got caught with our pants down, so now we're scrambling to get people in line and tear down statues of war and such. It's gonna be awesome.
>>
File: 1497410141980.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497410141980.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>19489982
Saaayyyy lmao
>>
Why does everyone assume aliens would be disgusted by Humanity? An alien life form would probably be so different from us that they might not even understand what we're even doing. Also consider that just because a species would be advanced enough to space travel, doesn't mean they would be benevolent pacifists. Much of our space age technology was developed as a result of war.
>>
File: IMG_5322.jpg (97KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5322.jpg
97KB, 500x599px
>>19489982
>>
File: thisguy2.jpg (137KB, 1230x619px) Image search: [Google]
thisguy2.jpg
137KB, 1230x619px
Because of this guy. These aliens are real but they are not going to interact with us when we're not such terrible peepbro
>>
>>19490714
Two schools of thought;
Technology, and Consciousness.
Extra-physical senses versus physical ingenuity.

There is more than one path to the stars; we are at the crux of each.
>>
I interact with them all the time. They do not think we are so terrible people, they think we are the best people they have ever seen.

Well, they have not seen any other people than us in the universe...
>>
>>19490658
>implying the oiltrade is there to make money
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.