[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a way to defeat a witch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 276x182px
I'm skeptical, but some experiences in the last weeks, really make me think. I live in a second floor with no attic, the roof is made of wood and sometimes I hear someone scratching upon it. Every fucking day I turn on a bulb and when I wake up, it's off. I washed a shirt and hung it in a window, it disappeared for days, then It was hung again in the same place. I have scratchs on my chest and my face. I'm done with this bitch bothering me, so I want to catch her and give her a lesson. I don't know the materials I must use to have success or which procedure I have to execute. Do you know any?
>>
File: 1502600855429.jpg (122KB, 886x1253px) Image search: [Google]
1502600855429.jpg
122KB, 886x1253px
do it the lazy way
seduce another witch that doesn't hate you
and then the witches can have curses battles over possession of your soul
>>
>>19488985
cool, but idk where to finf another one
>>
>>19488952
Do one better then the namefags advice. Stay up, buy a netcannon and nightvision goggles, capture said witch when she attacks and fuck her into submission.
This is the only way, OP.
>>
>>19488952
Idk if this is true, but supposedly you can find a black walnut tree and draw the outline of the witch that is tormenting you. Then you put a nail through the figure wherever the heart is, just an inch deep every day. The witch will have no choice but to stop cursing you or it will die from the pain. However either they will go to you, or they will send someone else asking for something , like a cup of sugar for example. You cant give in to the request or they will be free of your "spell" and free to continue tormenting you
>>
thank you guys
>>
Eat dat bishs pu55y
>>
>>19488952
Do this. No bullshit.

1. Get a piece of paper. (lined/blank doesn't matter)
2. Get a marker or a sharpie.
3. Press your tongue to the roof of your mouth. Doesn't have to be hard at all, but you'll have to keep it there for the rest of this.
4. Begin rhythmic belly breathing. (ie: your breath should be going straight to the bottom of your lungs) What I mean by rhythmic is a 1-2-3 count in, 1-2-3 count out. Keep your mouth closed, breathe through your nose, take it easy, try not to hyperventilate... and don't worry the rhythm doesn't have to be precise, just as long as you're breathing with attention and purpose.
5. Trace your dominant hand with your off-hand. (So if you're right handed, use the marker/sharpie in your left hand to trace your right hand)
6. Move your hand away and place it on the table/desk. Keep your eyes fixed on the tracing.
7. For 3 breaths just observe the tracing, appreciating that it was derived from the shape of your hand and the incidental movements of our left hand. The little bumps and mistakes, the swooping lines, all formed unique to who you are as a person. Just make this easy observation - you're not trying to convince yourself or force yourself into anything, just look at it, see it for what it is.
8. With your dominant hand (so right hand if you're right-handed), slowly trace a circle around the hand shape. This is your defensive barrier that keeps out all that would harm you, only letting in what will help you. It is perfect, infallible, and invulnerable, just like this dark line.
9. Trace the circle 3 times. (I say "circle" but you know, roundish shape that goes around your hand shape)
10. Put the sharpie down. One last long, deep breath, and let it out through pursed lips like a "Whew, glad that's finally done!"

Get up, go do something else. Doesn't matter what you do with that paper. Keep it, throw it out, whatever. Job is DONE, barrier is UP.
(1/2)
>>
>>19489296

Oh and your belief is irrelevant. Just focus on what you're doing, see what you're doing for exactly what it is in the material world, understand the symbols for what they're intended to be without trying to "make them" be that.

I've used this technique to do all kinds of crazy stuff. Had a wart that even the doctors couldn't get rid of for 3 years, did this and it fell off all by itself in 3 days.

Just take it easy, and observe.

(2/2)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.