[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scary Small Thing I Saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: small thing.jpg (175KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
small thing.jpg
175KB, 683x1024px
Ok /x, there was this thing I saw on Tuesday and I'm not sure what it was, here's what happened

>Be me
>Be too young to drive
>Notice solar eclipse on August 21
>Bugs parents to go see it
>Parents make plans, we end up driving to NC(North Carolina) to stay at a friend's place to watch the eclipse
>Be somewhat dissapointed because I couldn't see totality
>Whatever, it's a better view than what I would get where I currently live
>Fast forward to Saturday the 19
>Drive there
>Arrive
>Pretty nice place
>We go inside and get unpacked
>Arrive at my room, notices deer heads mounted on wall
>Also notices bathroom inside room
>Fine with deer heads because private shower and bathroom and stuff
>Other stuff until the 22nd is unnecessary to story
>On 22nd
>Woken up to leave
>About 10:00 AM
>Ugh
>Packing up
>As looking across bed, I see something small out of the corner of my eye at foot of bed
>Looks like small creature(about the size of a small cat probably, and had two eyes(that was all i could tell from it))
>Move eyes to look at it
>Disappears suddenly
>Spooked
>Walks to where it was
>Sees nothing
>Thinks it's probably nothing, moves on
>Fast forward to now
>Suddenly get spooked about what it might be

And that's the story, I'm not that experienced with greentext, so bear with me. I'm concerned about what it was and if it is dangerous. Some other information is that the window to the bathroom had a crack under it, and the bathroom was infested with ants. Also the house is on a lake. Please let me know what it might be, I'm back home now and kinda concerned about myself(I don't like scary stuff much)
>>
File: IMG_4693.jpg (47KB, 890x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4693.jpg
47KB, 890x543px
Bumping for personal shared experience
>>
Geoff Gaylord, 37, entered the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office earlier today and turned himself in for killing his imaginary friend — Mr. Happy. Gaylord told officers he had stabbed Mr. Happy repeatedly with a kitchen knife, cut up the body with a hatchet and buried the victim in his backyard.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.