[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missing 411

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 411.jpg (273KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
411.jpg
273KB, 1500x1125px
Is there anything peculiar about this or is Paulides playing us?
>>
>>19488254
Huh. What a wonderful post.
>>
what I'm saying is basically all those people go missing they don't have the budget to keep track of it at the park ranger stations and you don't think that there might be a conspiracy thereI mean I was born at night but baby it wasn't last night
>>
>>19488184
I was really curious to see the documentray, i've heard several podcast about this.

The 2017 documentary is really useless. It basically cover one case over and over. The same one case about a kid that disappeared.

It's a great subject that gives the goosebumps when you heard stories like someone clothes were found neetly folded and the owner found naked miles and miles away on the mountain.
Or in the documentary a woman from a rescue team that on a foggy day saw a young naked boy coming out from the fog just like that.
>>
File: 1440125175947.jpg (103KB, 847x453px) Image search: [Google]
1440125175947.jpg
103KB, 847x453px
Some percentage of his cases have been explained (serial killers, dementia, just plain lost, etc.). But only some. Most are genuinely bizarre.
>>
Got a link to some material i could watch or read about this?
>>
I go to Rocky Mountain national park on some of the most secluded trails and take naps and shit. Then I heard about this and thought I probably shouldn't be doing that. Then I remembered I'm immune to supernatural bullshit.
>>
>>19488184
He's genuine, as are 100% of the cases. Although a few can be explained, the vast majority are borderline inexplicable. And they all have those weird discrepancies like the clothes and the timeframe and shit. And then theres the weirder ones like the boulder fields and whatnot.
By the way, favorite cases, /x/? Name em.
>>
>>19488285
I think what op is trying to say is that not the fact that peopke disappeared is what makes this interesting but the weird circumstances instead.
Also you could try buying a personality. Your post style reeks from underaged semen crusted pantlegs.
>>
>>19490064
The one where the dudes go through to another world where fairies and gnomes are dancing. Or the one where the robot grandmother tells the child to defecate on a sheet of paper.
>>
>>19488184
>Is there anything peculiar about this or is Paulides playing us?
>Both things can be true
>>
I listened to the Lacerta reptilian interview again the other day. In it she says they have bases in Australian and America. I have seen the maps Paulides has put out and it show people going missing in Australia and USA.

In Australia it is only on the east coast though.
>>
>>19490098
They poop on the robot?
>>
Interesting stuff, and the case are real, however he is full of shit and embellishes a lot and leaves out key details that make many of the cases far less unexplained or weird. Basically he has been caught multiple times manipulating the evidence he presents to suit his fairly unsubtly implied conclusions about aliens and Bigfoot and shit. Makes for entertaining stories at least.
>>
>>19490237
nigga, do you know how to read?
>>
>>19490432
>he doesn't into classic Spongebob
>>
>>19488285
woah there, the smooth talking at the end got me horny
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.