[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we still under a slave system?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: studiouspepe.jpg (81KB, 720x579px) Image search: [Google]
studiouspepe.jpg
81KB, 720x579px
https://youtu.be/WpY5oqKIUpM

nice = ignorant, stupid.

idiot = uneducated or unskilled layman

people = populace = popolo = riffraff = rabble = pack of animals

family = famulus = number of slaves under a household
>>
File: feudalism_then_now.jpg (623KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
feudalism_then_now.jpg
623KB, 1200x1000px
>>19488122
In ancient Greece slaves had a place to live, clothes and food.
Most people today can't afford all of that on one salary.
>>
>>19488130

and heroes were also feed clothe and even respet , we dont do that anymore , what a shitty times to be alive.

yes i can feel it , but worry not i did have a dream this week telling me about you working on this.

stop asking me about star travel , the reason why not its that to travel the universe you need lack of fear , you need engeniers like Rick sanchez , Leonardo Davincy , Hefestos , Conan the Barbarian ,Torbjor; engeniers at the image of living Gods Full of life, and you got Jerrys , Pedro Picapiedra and pewwe hermans , Rick is ritgh we are not ready for a real adventure ,

thanks for the information sadguru , i am fairly new to this and i am still trying to figure tinks out , being entangle to this is kind of fun and i am just trying to live at my full potencial , this have been a colorfull spot in a fairly grey life , even if a secret this is one of the best tings to happen to me , sometimes it obsses and give life and joy and other times i feel like a fool for playing whit this jokers.

Yes , you can send pain to me Girl , i can take it , you know that even a piece of paper can be litghter if carrie by two, i am such a fool for you that i already forgive the heavens for being against me , just stop any further sabotage to me ,

if its real that you can do anyting help me whit proper tools to do my stuff .
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.