[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hex Removal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: BadLuck.jpg (312KB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
BadLuck.jpg
312KB, 1024x1020px
I've experienced a long string of unusually bad luck. I'm becoming convinced that I have had a hex placed on me. Any ways to remove said hex or to banish whatever spirit is haunting me?
>>
what kind of unusual?
>>
Things being stolen from me, two flat tires, dead battery in truck, phone literally disappeared, chemical explosion as work, wife woke up with scratch on forehead, financial issues, and constant tellling myself that I should kill myself.
>>
OP could you answer the following for me?
1. Do you have someone you know, who you know is interested in magic the occult or witchcraft?
2. Do you know someone else in your life (who may not like you very much) who is simultaneously experiencing negative shit in their life?
3. Did these events slowly ramp up, or did it all start at a definitive point? Like can you pinpoint the day that the bad luck started happening?
4. Have you experienced any other supernatural occurrences during this? Unexplained smells, seeing spooky shit, shit in the fridge going bad WAY before it should, plants wilting and dying, that sort of thing?
>>
>>19488216
oh and lastly:
5. Do you have a concrete reason to suspect a hex or curse? Have you found weird shit on your property, effigies of yourself, weird symbols in and around your property?
>>
1)Does your wife have eczema or any kind of skin condition which could plausibly account for the tear on her forehead? Is her skin dry?
2)What exactly was stolen and from where?
>>
>>19488216
1. No. However I do have an Alistair Crowley tarot deck that is missing a card. Not sure if that means anything.
2.No. I dont have any friends or interact with many people.
3. I feel like Ive had bad luck for about 10 years but most of this stuff has hapened in thr last two weeks.
4. A plant by my wifes bedside suddenly died. I feel like i have always been in tune with the supernatural. Ive seen shadow people and we used to live in a house that was occupied by a spirit.
5. No concrete reason just a feeling.

>>19488221
1. Yes she does. But its not the first time we have had unexplained scratches.
>>
>>19488221
2. Work equipment from my truck. Nothing too valuable but absolutely necessary for work.
>>
>>19488372
1. Probably means nothing, what card and did it go missing when all this started?
2. ok.
3. This is very telling, so theres no specific event that "started" it all?
4. ok so nothing new then?
5. "just a feeling"

OK this may be hard to hear because I know part of you wants this to be a curse because it helps explain a shitty unexplainable situation, but this doesn't have the hallmarks of a "hex". This is good news because it means someone else isn't working against you. This is also bad news because it means that the "bad luck" and negativity is most likely coming from you.

The first step to curing this is to stop manifesting more problems by over concentrating on a "hex". You're entirely capable of cursing yourself this way and people end up hexing themselves frequently.

You need to recognize that this is a temporary condition, despite how long you've been going through it. Whenever you start thinking about the bad luck, you need to train yourself to say "well its gonna get better from here", and you need to train yourself to believe it.

I would recommend some kind of spiritual bath to cleanse yourself (or sage smudging or whatever helps you feel "clean"), and a follow up of trying to recognize your luck WILL turn around, its only a matter of time now.

Also regarding your concern over suicidal thoughts, Id really really recommend seeing a therapist who can help you nip that shit in the bud. Depression is like any nasty injury, if left untreated its very dangerous, but doctors can help.

Your luck IS going to turn around, just know that, seek out the people who can help you correct your other problems, and recognize that not all coincidence and negative events in our life are intrinsically linked.
>>
>>19488372
1) Hmm, so which card is missing?
2) Do you feel any presence in your home at the moment?
3) Have you been experiencing sleep paralysis or any unexpected tiredness as if your energy is being drained out?
4) Have you noticed any insect infestation in the home?

Well you know eczema/dry skin conditions can be better or worse depending on a lot of different factors and the skin can sometimes tear very easily. I would assume that it's her skin condition playing up in the first instance especially if she's been in the sun more often than usual or changed her skin care products. Make sure she's talking her vitamins and using sunscreen, generally moisturising her skin.

I have to be honest, I was expecting to hear that small items were going missing in the blink of an eye for example, if you put down a pen and it literally disappeared from the desk without you moving or that sort of thing.
>>
how does your wife feel/think about this?
>>
Must bump, this sounds similar to my years long strings of bad luck.
In my case however I have wiccan exes and I've been wondering for a while now what if any force conspires against me, sometimes it seems like everything goes exactly wrong, I'm pretty surprised when even my simplest of plans go right, it's like I just think of something like "ok I'll leave my roomy $20 to pick me up a sack since I'm running put today" and because I want success I know he'll fail me.
>>
>>19488413
Thank you for your advice.

>>19488434
1. I dont remember, however when I figured out what card was missing I dont think it was very significant, three of cups or something like that. One reason why I mentioned the cards was because Ive been told that its kind of a bad thing to touch cards that arent yours. They were my grandfathers and they were among the things of his that i kept after he died. He wouldnt have minded giving them to me if he were alive though.
2.I have felt unusually drained especially over the last few weeks. No sleep paralysis but I do not sleep well. No bad dreams either.
4. Ive noticed a few roaches here or there but nothing out of the ordinary.

The excema explanation is very reasonable and likely. My phone did disapperar into the ether. I had it before bed and it was gone in the morning. All of the things happening seem to be work related. I run my own business so my phone and truck are vital. Ive also lost several clients recently.

>>19488440
My wife is a little superstitious but I feel like she just thinks that I dont have my act together and thats why all this crap is happening.

>>19488537
I know how you feel. Its like everything that can go wrong is going wrong. Im wondering if its a spirit since my mother has had this type of luck for years upon years.
>>
>>19488634
what kind of business?
>>
>>19488690
Pool service.
>>
>>19488634
Unlucky family too? We must go deeper.
>>
Op here Truck transmission is acting up now too. No problems before today.
>>
>>19488634

Ok well I think that there are two things going on here.

I think that something paranormal is happening to you and it's caused you to be depressed which is why you're having suicidal thoughts.

I do believe that someone is behind this and I know that it seems impossible or unlikely and maybe at the moment you can't imagine who but when the same thing happened to me and my family it turned out that it was my paternal grandmother and some envious family members who dabbed in the darker side of Obeah (or what they called obeah). The purpose was to breakdown my parent's marriage because my grandmother secretly hated my mother.

Perhaps you have a family member who is envious of your business and success, if you say that you've always been aware of paranormal things see if you can clear your mind and come up with a name, you probably subconsciously know who it is and you should trust yourself and your instincts more. Just think about it seriously.

I think that the purpose is to break you down and take away your success. Whoever is doing this probably envied your mother as well.

To break this if it were me because I'm a Christian I would go to a priest, have them pray with me and bless my home etc. You should do whatever your beliefs entail because in my opinion the strongest element to breaking this is your belief that it will be broken and that you'll no longer be a victim to this attack. What should happen is that it should be reversed onto the individual. In my case my grandmother had a massive stroke and never recovered. She lost her speech, was paralysed and ended up completely in our hands so to speak.

As to the tarot cards, I don't think you should use them because it really is unlucky to use someone else's. I'm not saying to get rid of them, just don't use them. It can case low level bad luck and injury and this can happen almost immediately.
>>
>>19488822
Thank you for your input and advice. I will try to find someone to talk to who has experience with this kind of thing. Its difficult to tell how or when this started since my whole familys life has been shit. My grandfather was a homeless alcoholic who literally lived innawoods in a tent on state land. My mother who has had a horrible life had my brother at 14 to a vietnam vet marine sniper more than twice her age. My brother is a mess, if you look up "____ rapist" his pic is the first one that pops up on google images. I have an autoimmune disorder that affects my entire body but particularly my face so it looks like Ive had a stroke. So if anything its a multigenerational curse.

Thank you everyone for the input and advice. Im going to stop bumping the thread as I feel that Ive said all I feel like saying for now.
>>
The answer is simple: jesus christ
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.