[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

obsessed with immortality continued

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Neidan.png (9KB, 580x87px) Image search: [Google]
Neidan.png
9KB, 580x87px
So around a week ago I posted about my lifelong obsession with becoming immortal.

This was something that was birthed in my childhood and I cannot shake.

- Being raised Christian and believing in the Bible didn't change it.
- Breaking from Christianity and pursuing meditation, peace, and acceptance didn't change it.
- Engaging in philosophical studies about the beauty of the moment and the preciousness of the temporary, of the illusion of "self", of the fact that none of this is "real"... The obsession was unwavering.

This is who I am, how I was designed. Nothing can change it.

So I posted here about it, mostly out of frustration and anger at the complete lack of direction I'd found myself with. People suggested things, but over and over the answer was: "Well okay but the best experts in that DIE, so what's the point?"

But then someone posted about Neidan. (Pic related.)

1/2
>>
File: 0f2q6SU.jpg (938KB, 8000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
0f2q6SU.jpg
938KB, 8000x5000px
>>19487607
(OP continues)

It's not like I didn't know about that before. And the poster... He was likely just roleplaying. I hold absolutely no faith he was telling the truth.

But... Something in me stirred. There was something true there.

So I've discovered that one of the world's greatest QiGong practices that focuses on healing the body is in my hometown, actually just a few blocks away from where I'm typing this now.

It's not the answer. But it's the first step, and it is absolutely in the right direction.

So I'm typing this now because... Because fuck, I can TASTE it.

First, I'm going to master this specific QiGong set and heal up a lot of the little ailments I find myself with, return a lot of my organs back to spritely teenage energy.

Then, I'm going to not only master my understanding of energy flow in the body, but develop an instinct that works in concert with it.

All this time I'll be connecting with the blueprint warehouse that exists just outside this reality, the one that defines people, defines life, and setting processes that connect to healthy versions of myself.

And I will live until I decide to die, and not a moment sooner.

It's happening. It's all I ever think about. It's all I care about.

Going to study now.

2/2
>>
File: A1T.jpg (42KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
A1T.jpg
42KB, 529x529px
Through wu xing can one ride the ouroboros, puddin. There's your hint, now work hard for them gains.
>>
>>19487662
I'll check it out.

Hey... Thanks for being sincere. :)
>>
>>19487684
I can't shake the obsession either. Its maddening. And I'm 100% Christian.
>>
>>19487752
I wonder if Christianity itself has an unintended hook in there? I mean the whole idea of this tiny whiff of a life being the thing we're judged on for ALL ETERNITY seems... Outrageous. Right?

Oh and don't worry I won't try to "free you" from Christianity. It felt like deciding to saw off an arm when I finally gave in to the unyielding suspicions that this wasn't "real"; like it was a foolhardy and near-ridiculous idea to allow myself to believe otherwise. But a month later wow, did it ever feel good to be out from under the yolk of all that dogma... Anyhow man, I don't envy you.
>>
>>19487768
I've studied many occult and esoteric belief systems along with science and nature. Chrisianity isn't going anywhere from my life because everything seems to point towards it. Anywho there are many different thought systems that strive towards immortality, but nothing really concrete to follow. I need to see more eastern thought on the subject since I've really only been looking into western ideologies. At first glance there seems to be something to what LeafCat-Anon suggested so I'll definitely be looking into it.
>>
>>19487780
One suggestion that helped me A LOT along the way: when you pray, do it from a place where you assume God put it in you to seek out immortality, and to do all things in alignment with that thought.

Otherwise you'll have to deal with the guilt of "sin" and that... Slows ya down a bit.
>>
File: A1E.jpg (29KB, 277x403px) Image search: [Google]
A1E.jpg
29KB, 277x403px
>>19487780

Christianity very much meshes with other OG religions, each revealing things in the others that may be ordinarily overlooked/obfuscated. Taking a look at Daoism in particular: The Holy Trinity, the three dantians, Yin and Yang philosophy/Bagua, Book of Genesis, etc. I also suggest intimately familiarizing yourself with Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Sufism, Kabbalism, and Kemeticism. Different paths on the same map.
>>
>I was born in 1651
>Im so ridiculously good at hiding, faking whole identities and plastic self-surgery that I have been alive for almost 5 centuries and 150 generations worth of people and no one has ever questioned me not aging or having the moral code, habits and mannerisms of someone from 5 centuries ago.
>I have never been incarcerated and my secret uncovered
>I am going to be vague about my whole identity and not post any sort of untraceable proof that would prove i am indeed from the middle ages.
>My life is empty and I need to roleplay as someone colossally important in order to fill the magical superhero fanfiction I have in my head.
>>
>>19488896
Keep telling yourself that. Enjoy death.
>>
>>19487607
Hello, OP.

I may have the answer for you, whether you want to believe it is entirely up to you.
Humans as well as most warm-blooded organisms are polar. With the majority of our makeup consisting of water, it should be noted that our aging process has a direct correlation with our polar balance. When our body is at an imbalance, organs start to malfunction, bones become brittle, any problem in this such is directly connected.
In the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, Thoth specifically addresses how to overcome this issue in tablet XIII.
"When thou hast learned to hold thine own balance,
then shalt thou draw on the balance of Earth.
Exist then shalt thou while Earth is existing,
changing in form, only when Earth, too, shalt change:
Tasting not of death, but one with this planet,
holding thy form till all pass away."
He specifically states that laying down in a relaxed state, holding one's conscious in the northern half while facing north, then southern half while facing south, each for one hour a day, will retain one's strength and youthfulness.
I personally have tested it while fasting for seven days, and after every session I could feel my stomach fill up with this cosmic energy as well as the rest of my body feeling completely fresh. On the seventh day I felt an intense vibrational power flowing through my veins. It was truly incredible.
Getting into such practice is the most difficult part, however, because of the way our brain has adapted to this society, always wanting to receive something for our brains to digest. If you are able to break out of all bondage man goes through, however, it is very simple to achieve.
[http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald13bw.html]
>>
File: the ride has ended.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
the ride has ended.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
Remember that the first human civilization viewed death as becoming corpse harpies that do nothing but eat dust and mud for ever deep in the earth
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.