[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any excuse for not being Gnostic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: gnosticismisbest.png (149KB, 380x1011px) Image search: [Google]
gnosticismisbest.png
149KB, 380x1011px
Is there any excuse for not being Gnostic?
>>
>>19487328
Not liking what god said apparently.
>>
>>19487328
Is there any excuse for needing a label for yourself? You are special, don't pretend to be.
>>
>>19487328
So what did god say ? As an agnostic being id love to hear what you think god has said.
>>
>>19487328
How do you practice your gnosticism? What exactly do you believe?
>>
Here's how it is.
There's a heaven and a hell. A god of light and a god of darkness. There's a demonic humanity and a spiritual humanity. The demonic humanity is the most part of mankind, the spiritual humanity is just a few guys.
The demonic humanity has shaped world religions so you worship the dark god and fall into their hands.

Will you fight?

It has a lot to do with the dragon/serpent mythos. The actual God's symbol is the dragon and the serpent, ancient religions worshiped such beings or represented god with such beings, but as time passed on, religions were changed and the deities of old were changed for others, whom in actuality are devils and the dark god. If you study religions you will see that these new gods are always fighting dragons or snakes.
>>
>>19487385
The true monster is the one trying to hide the monsters.
>>
>>19487385
>There's a heaven and a hell.
Game over in the first sentence
How old are you ?
>>
>>19487419
>How old are you ?
I'm 36 years old.
I've reached samadhi/gnosis/what have you.
I've had experience with the people I speak about
I've experimented demonic posession.
I'm a magician too.
Why do you assume it has to be christian gnosticism, kid?
>>
Is satanism that bad tho?
>>
>>19487434
>36 years old magician.
Are you trolling me ? I cant take you seriously if you dont take yourself seriously.
Also you cant really research this stuff then come to an absolute conclusion based on what other people have said.
How did those people come to that conclusion ? You have literally zero answers to life and i trully pitty you.
Have a pleasant day nonetheless.
>>
>>19487449
>come to an absolute conclusion based on what other people have said
I never did that, all I believe comes from experience
>ur not srs
Moreso than you.
>>
>>19487365
>This universe has a strict set of laws it follows in every branch of nature. Everything that happens has some previous cause. This is how a simulation works. As such, a simulation is required to have a creator. The possibility exists that this creator is merely in a simulation too. This cycle would repeat until we find the ultimate simulation creator we can label God with a capital G.
Did this explain it well enough?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.