[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal acitvity+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: crow1.jpg (119KB, 1200x745px) Image search: [Google]
crow1.jpg
119KB, 1200x745px
I did some pagan shit such as Wicca, Ouija and widdershins when I was younger. I’m ok with jesus but somehow always felt connected to the old ways.
One time I played Ouija with friends in a cabin and after it we wanted to go into the house. It was all dark for it was on the countryside and something jumped against me in the darkness, felt like a cat or something little.
Then one day I was alone on an empty field in holiday. Not much lights there for it was a little village. On the field I saw someone standing. A dark figure, totally black, you could not see any features, like a shadow just standing upright. I think it is always more wired to see someone in a place where no one is, then seeing a stranger in a shopping mall. So I said something like “Hello?”
When I did that, the figure started moving into my direction but without making noteable steps, more like sliding. Then it was suddenly gone before it had reached me. I was not actually afraid then.

The strangest thing I saw 2years ago. I smoke pot sometimes for I have low level asperger and it helps me to calm down. But I hardly become high anymore and I never have hallucinations from it.
I looked out of the window and saw someone standing on the roof of the house that is in a 90 degree ankle from my house. Its a house for many parties. 65 ft or so. I tried to identify what it was. At first I thought it was a human of course but it didn’t look like human. It had brown clothing (it it was clothes) that waved in the wind. I could see it had a head, but I could not identify any familiar facial features. Im not even sure it had a face. And it looked somehow as it was pinned to or standing on a pole. Like a scare crow or a huge bird like being or something. I wanted to get field glasses but then something distracted me (probably the thc I had consumed) and when I went back 10 minutes later it was gone.
>>
Stfu and no you didn't.
>>
File: IMG_20170824_125829.jpg (247KB, 1013x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170824_125829.jpg
247KB, 1013x1200px
>>
>>19486949
Pagan practices and Ouija boards have a tendency to attract demons. The shadows and dark figures which you have seen are often seen in the first stages of demonic possession.

If the demon is still present in your life, you need to repent and submit to the lord. Expect presence to worsen before going away. If the demon does not go away you need to contact an Exorcist.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.