[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demons Online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: talkingangela.jpg (76KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
talkingangela.jpg
76KB, 720x720px
can evil spirits and inter-dimensional monsters exist within computers and other technology?
>>
Not "exist within" but manifest through computers and other technology - yes, by all means.
>>
Unix comes with daemons, so yes.
>>
I think so. one time I was lying in bed and my pc was idle on a very old webpage that I am 100% certain had no way of playing audio but somehow let out a horrible amplified wailing sound that absolutely terrified me. it actually sounded like what hell would sound like. at first I didn't even realize it was coming from my computer, as loud as it was. call me crazy but I still think it was something evil.
>>
If people can figure it out then I'm going with yes. I wouldnt be suprised if demons weren't involved with the invention and evolution of computers in general.
>>
>>19486928
And will die in 20 years as well.
Remainder that UNIX has a serious problem in it's kernel.
>>
>>19486979
also the mentality of *NIX users/creators
if they would combine their effort they could create something incredible but noooo they have to be separated in 1000 different groups

somehow windows' resources vs. 'nix resources reminds me of /x/ and /pol/

1000 /x/-philes try individually to summon a sucubus and fail
1000 /pol/lacks combine their focus to summon an Egyptian chaos god and it works
>>
>>19486911
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>19487143
Two problems with your post:
>1000 /x/-philes
It's more like a dozen or so, and each one is trying to do it individually. If it were 1000 of us, it would be us collectively trying to do 1000 things. With /pol/, it's 1000 people trying to do one thing. It's simply not on the same scale at all.
>and fail
Do you see threads every day asking why their succubus summoning ritual failed?
>>
No. And that picture is from a hoax that was debunked more than 3 years ago.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.