[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Bible says that the "evil one is the ruler of this planet"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4527.jpg (58KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4527.jpg
58KB, 1600x900px
The Bible says that the "evil one is the ruler of this planet"

Do all sects of Christianity believe that? Like jehovas witness, Mormons, etc?
>>
Sigh.. OP.

>Be young man
>Be cunt
>Take the world by storm and make my mark
>Get old
>Realize not as strong
>Realize my bloodline and my inner circles bloodlines will have to fend for themselves
>Make note to everyone that anyone but us is evil and should not rule
>Create demons, ghosts, ghouls, gods, and stories to make it all seem plausible to retards
>Ensure people keep giving me money and resources, thus keeping my family on top
>Religion

There are no gods, there are no devils, there are no ghosts, ghouls, or demons.

It's just you, me, and everyone else, man.
>>
When the Bible says that Satan is the "god of this world," it is not saying that he has ultimate authority. It is conveying the idea that Satan rules over the unbelieving world in a specific way. In 2 Corinthians 4:4, the unbeliever follows Satan's agenda: "The god of this world has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ."
>>
>>19486695
But who profited off it if it was just written about a dead dude
>>
>>19486748
We did. Saint peter was crucified upside for revealing the truth. Saint Paul was supposedly beheaded. Had nothing to do with cunts doing anything. Christ is the messiah and he died for your sins
>>
It means Satan's philosophy is prevailing in the days before englightenment begins. Satan and his followers believe the freedom to lie is an essential part of free will. (That is the US definition of freedom, too, in the first amendment.)

The forces of good say no, the freedom to lie is a tool of subjugation and is anti-freedom. The forces of good will say true freedom only comes when you renounce your freedom to lie. This is the very simple key. This is the philosophy Jesus was teaching that was deliberately distorted by demons who continue to pollute the church (like Mormons).

On or soon after the September watch date, enlightenment will break through.

Prepare to lose your freedom to lie. Jesus said the truth will set you free. America's pathetic attempt to compete Satan's lie vs Jesus' truth will come to an abrupt end.
>>
John 12:31 and 1 John 5:19 (KJV), right?

The one church that gave me considerable direction used a story derived from Islamic teaching to explain. Obviously, we switch Iblis for the term Lucifer. Anyhow, that legend explains something akin to Lucifer rebelled, and God decided to give him free reign over the Earth without intervention. God does not intervene with Lucifer's affairs. Technically, Lucifer/Satan/The Devil has free rule over the Earth. That was given to him. My belief does not take it quite as far as every leader, person, and thing in the world is a conglomeration of the devil. We take it as simply saying that the devil is free to do whatever without intervention from a heavenly source.

Some take it also to mean that there will always be evil in the world to tempt one away from their religious path. There will always be those who will attempt to argue someone from their religious path.

The devil is a bit of a strange one in that not everything the devil does is evil. Ultimately, it's implied his end goal is to turn people away from God in his own quest for power, but his actions may not be evil. In the temptation of Christ, he offers food and he offers the rule of the kingdom. The only thing that would fall under 'evil' would be the request for Jesus to bring harm upon himself. The character of Lucifer is a fairly complicated one.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.