[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Lamb's Birthday Party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

In 1993, a group of college students in Hull were seeking to work towards a BFA in mixed-media art. One of them worked with sculptures, another way a videographer interested in strange organic imagery, and a girl who laid whispering cassette tapes throughout the city. From conversations with other students during that time, they mentioned their body language and pieces being “rather uneasy”. A great majority had a very hard time describing their art pieces, except a select few.
>>
>>19486414

Many of the sculptures were of taxidermy creations, some covered in paint and plaster, some with sounds and subtle movements. Videos were often nauseating due to the mix of disturbing content and use of strobes. But, there were the installations.

It wasn't for school, just for their own will. The installation started with mail being sent containing a selection of simple tools, a few “lucky items”, and some essentially useless objects. It was always at the opening of a set of tunnels near a forest. They always assured them it was going to be ok.
>>
>>19486419

Each person viewing the piece would be asked to use a walkie talkie and a small disposable camera to serve as a document from the viewing. The photos and radio recordings afterwards illustrated a series of small concrete tunnels with murals, showing human faces with no eyes. It eventually led to a room meant to replicate a butcher shop, with black meat and a slow swinging set of animal heads. Both were hard to distinct from real to fabricated. Most try to return back at this point, in disgust and nausea.
>>
>>19486426
Supposedly, the doors beyond go into a maze of rooms. Some had the photos of people in that town tacked on to walls, with scratched eyes, halos drawn around the heads like icons. Hanging lightbulbs ran like strobes, same with gas lanterns. Various limbs were moving in various ways, and TV screens flickered images of children playing. Animal parts, real or fake, were an emphasis this time. Some questioned the possibility of stolen cadavers.

A few recordings mentioned having to crawl through a hole in a wall, saying the animal-like family ended dinner abruptly.
>>
>>19486429
Unfortunately, many went missing or suffered various illnesses afterwards.
The artists afterwards made a suicide pact by cutting their throats.
The letter left behind addressed a few families that would collect their belongings.

Most of the photos, tape recordings, and art objects were collected over night apparently. Still, some see them on deep-web archives, random YouTube uploads, selling sites and auctions, etc.

Not much else is known about this.
>>
Creepy...this is the stuff I want to create.
>>
Any more info?
>>
Probs bs but still good content
>>
What kinda CVLT we talking
A babbyeating kind
General SRA
Or gay decadent types
Or both
>>
There's been a few examples of artists using animal parts in a more gory sense and using human things from cadavers donated to science
>>
Neato
>>
>>19486414
What does any of this have to do with the Rites of Eleusis, pictured in OP? None of this happened to any of the people in that picture.
>>
>>19488258

I think it was unrelated but for the sake of a ~~××aesthetic**~ cue
>>
File: tumblr_m2374xvNSy1ql97rfo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2374xvNSy1ql97rfo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1707px
Popped up here 5 years ago
>>
>>19488674
www.florian-93.com/
>>
>>19488935
Ughhh tumblr
>>
Sounds like 1,000 other gay art student projects, fuck this shit.

You're no closer to God now than before.
>>
Apparently related to the fucked up thing about deer carcesses having dogs sewn into them, and some shit about weird soulseek stuff
>>
Bump thooo
>>
I don't see that Hull offers a BFA...
http://www.hull-college.ac.uk/courses/higher-education/art-design
>>
>>19489450

They probably got it mixed up with cCOUM transmissions type performers in Londen ((pre-, Throbbing Gristle)
>>
>>19489491

They grew up in Hull and moved around to London??? I think.
>>
Alright you bastards.

If you want to find out more, lets start with simple data.

1. What is the artwork called?
2. What was the name of the artists?
>>
>>19489563

OP and other threads call it "The Lambs Birthday Party"
>>
Lars von Trier did it
>>
Ughhh some Tsalal.net shit christ
>>
Bump for demon dix
>>
#lambgate

Illuminati shit lmao
>>
Wait, this happened in Hull? Where the fuck is the nearest forest? I mean all I can think of is Beverly Westwood. And surely if this is true every fucker round here would know, a slit throat group suicide would be known by everyone, this sounds very fictional, but hey, shout out for Hull I guess!
>>
>>19490459

Other threads mentioned the group moving around several times including Hastings, London, and green pastures in two film stills
>>
Several threads speculated on whether there was some relationship with the three and the cervine birth director. All very similar material, suicide, stolen work, etc
>>
>>19490466
If they're from Hull it would have been news round here though, they'd surely have families and shit, but to be fair, surely a group suicide at that time would have been national news, especially if they slit their throats. But fair enough on the moving part when it comes to where they did it.
>>
Good content tho
>>
There's a few weird af "documents" of this on the deepweb with some media and fucked up links but nothing major. There's a channel of audio recordings of a sick child playing around but yeah ????
>>
>>19490638

Actually someone please make a SCP style game after this
>>
>>19486414
Interesting, thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.