[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New OPRP-based Meetinggrounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (105KB, 800x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 800x504px
The new P.C-V.C location..now controlled by the OPRP. All stationed operatives are to report here ASAP

http://accordfour.boards.net

FCT Accord No.4 ##23-FFZ
>>
This message is in fact sanctioned by the overseer and PG officers. I was requested to spread the word by O20, GZ, and Mido.
>>
Identity confirmation and E.L.C verification will of course be neccesary to access OPRP-based boards.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 500x317px
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 746x809px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 746x809px
Response H-Garnet at around 24% I need additional support for this current operation. Please sign up and confirm your identities.
>>
I know SOMEONE out there is watching. And I need that SOMEONE to quite loligagging around and sign the fuck up. I'm new to this job and this is not doing anything good to my nerves
>>
what's going on
>>
Not much just carrying out the NRV outreach program. Trying to reach any stationed OPRP agents and get them to sign up and verify on the new location so we can get this operation finished
>>
Fine.. Look, ((don't shoot me for this plz GZ)) sign up and verify and I'll get Marra to consider giving you all personal blowjobs and possibky more

Y'all know how hot she is amirite ;)
plz I'm getting spooked out where are y'all
>>
>>19486456
lets say i forgot what all that is
>>
>>19486463
Then you are a civvy or have been affected by amnesiacs and probably don't belong here. Move along my good sir
>>
I swear if you operatives (( I KNOW YOURE WATCHING )) don't join imma kill someone
>>
cmon guys

plz
>>
Please respond. All call sign derivatives have been generated.
>>
>>19486411
>>19486435
>>19486456
Sorry I'm late, officer.
What can I do for you?
>>
>>19486709
Thank god you're finally here. Please sign up and confirm your E.L.C.

Dinner is getting very cold
>>
Very cold. Mother will not be pleased. Redo the baked potatoes
>>
Someone is going to die if you don't hurry.

E52K ##719292617
>>
what's going on?
>>
>>19489760
Not much just carrying out the NRV outreach program. Trying to reach any stationed OPRP agents and get them to sign up and verify on the new location so we can get this operation finished
>>
You guys aren't waiting up for me are you?
>>
whats up
a meme is a meme is a meme
now whats oprp and e52
>>
>>19490323
Not certain. I think we are.
>>19490336
I am E52, the OPRP is the OPRP
>>
>>19490336
it's larp bro no one with real power publicly posts about it on 4 chan. he's pretending to be in some secret society, and hell it may exist, but him and everyone in it are probably retarded schizos if it does. then again what do i know
>>
>>19490774
to reiterate what i just said more clearly, if their systems actually had any legitimate research about time shifts, aliens, or magic then the REAL conspiracies of the world, jewish world government would already have killed his whole operation
>>
>>19490776
do you know what a honey pot is?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.