[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does a serie of dreams mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: photo_2017-02-17_17-23-51.png (216KB, 512x443px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-02-17_17-23-51.png
216KB, 512x443px
I had a serie of dreams from my 7 years until recently, I never took it seriously. But now, they stopped suddenly and I'm feeling a bit unconfortable, like I lost something.

Does it mean something?
>>
tell us about the dreams
>>
>>19486315
yeah it means you need to learn how to english
>>
I've read about shit where the dreams are connected, and they reflect what part of your brain you focus yourself in during every day life. People say shit like "if you reach the staircase, don't go up it" or "when you get to the hallway with all the doors, just sit and wait for someone to help you". Apparently if you go somewhere you shouldn't', you get stuck until you're able to get help again.

Post some of your dreams, OP.
>>
Some scientists say that dreams are just you cleaning house in your brain, getting rid of unneeded information.
I think dreams are a view into the unconscious mind and how it perceives your reality and future. Those dreams, in my mind, would be how you saw yourself and your own flaws.

As for them stopping, do you smoke weed? Have you been sleeping enough? Have you changed eating habits? Did you recently change your sleep schedule or start/stop any meds? Any of those things can change dream frequency.
>>
Remember them and write them down.
>>
Op here, sorry, I'm slow as fuck.

>>19486322
Sorry about that : /

>>19486319
Well... I think between 7 and 10yo, I dreamed with a girl and a guy who was just like me, same appearence, but different persona. But after one specific dream where they died, I didn't dreamed with them anymore. After that I started dreaming about cannibalism and mutilation, black peoples with red strings in their body would come at me and rip me off in a white room, until I wake up. Usually I would wake up with any outside sound like a alarm. And normally I would wake up tired and sometimes with pain in my arms and legs, sometimes without breath, but I always ignored because this happens with me everytime I play any type of sport.

:s
>>
>>19486326

>do you smoke weed?
Nope

>Have you been sleeping enough?
Hm... Sometimes I don't sleep, sometimes I sleep too much

>Have you changed eating habits?
Nope. I'm still eating unhealthy shit :s

>Did you recently change your sleep schedule or start/stop any meds?
Not really.
>>
>>19486344
Oh, and one time I dreamed about a old guy, he was in the same room as the black peoples (really black, like dark)
>>
>>19486324
Hm... The other guy, who was just like me but with different persona was like the complete opposite of me and the girl was like my perfect girl :s But in my dreams I always noted that she liked him. He was a asshole type of child, but he was cool and was my friend, I couldn't hate him.
>>
>>19486344
it's okay bub. I would not worry about the dreams never coming back. I've had multiple dreamscapes and situations where I believed I'd never see them again but I always come back to them. Dreams are another experience that accompanies your day to day life. Do not take them lightly, but don't worry too much about them. If you go to the same places a lot that migt mean you have a concurrent life in that area. Just know that you'll be back there again and not even death will stop you from that.
>>
>>19486372
But I'm feeling bad, like I lost something. And I would like to know what stopped this damn dreams :s
>>
>>19486315
It may mean you finally got over the energy that's been causing them, my man.

Good job, son.
>>
>>19486420
but he said that he's feeling bad
>>
I've thought that dreams are real places in other universes, you are just traveling there when asleep. Everything and everyone in your dreams are real individuals.When they die, they die for real.
>>
>>19486315
Why the fuck is everyone having all these strange dreams recently? And then there are all the people seeing skinwalkers or fleshgaits too.
>>
>>19486448
Same
>>
>>19486455
OP here. I don't know what skinwalker is, nor fleshgaits.
>>
>>19486455
mass enlightenment
>>
>>19486434
That's only part of the point.
He got over something in spirit.
Mayhaps this created a void that he now has to fil with a desire of his choice.

He may fall back on old, bad energy but he will, in the future, if he chooses, come out a lighter being for it.

Take my word.
I know what I'm doing.
>>
>>19486391
life is not always linear, and dream life is the same way. you'll experience events that happened before and after a particular dream without them being in the correct chronological order. the more you think about your dreams having "stopped" the more they'll stay that way. just relax for now. just work towards unifying all that is good in reality and your dreams and you'll never fret of what you've lost. oke day we'll all have our paradise, true paradise where we know everythig is right. paradise without illusions. hold onto your dreams to push you there, do not worry about forgetting them.
>>
>>19486489
>>19486509
Thanks, but I can't just ignore this, I have to discover what happened

>>19486455
I'm really interested now. What are skinwalkers and fleshgaits?

I will try to draw the dark peoples I mencioned before
>>
File: dark.png (3KB, 193x246px) Image search: [Google]
dark.png
3KB, 193x246px
>>19486527
Some had white or red hair
>>
File: fleshgait.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fleshgait.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>19486527
>>
>>19486560
Oh. That wasn't what I expected : / Thx anyway
>>
I recently had a series/extended cinematic universe thing of dreams. I'll try to explain them but I'm not good a writing.
The earliest of these dreams I had when I was in grade 7. The only part of that I remember was me and my friend going through these suburb alleyways that were really long. Then a few months ago I had these dream about my current friends and some people I know at this small mansion and some story happens. Near the end I discovered near the side there was one of those alleyways entrances. Then I had this one about my old highschool, but it was built in a way as if they had double the amount of land to build on so the building was twice as wide and 4 stories tall. A lot of people had some sort of infection like a zombie infection but It didn't change anything but made them stronger and want to infect others. Most buildings and parks were like that too in that dream and the next two dreams, one which made fall in love with someone I knew when I woke up.
Weird shit my dude.
>>
>>19486936
>series/extended cinematic universe thing of dreams
This, that was the feeling. This is so strange man. I want to know more about this.
>>
>>19486315
His unfair supplier publishes a color.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.