[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hoarders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: hoarders-houses-.jpg (83KB, 750x497px) Image search: [Google]
hoarders-houses-.jpg
83KB, 750x497px
Hey /x/ I don't know if this is paranormal, but does anyone have any experience with hoarders? I'm kind of a minimalist. So the idea of owning so much that you can die under it is off putting to me personally.

If you have any first or second hand experience with hoarders, feel free to share it in this thread. Greentext would be preferred. Thanks.
>>
>sisters husband comes home from work in a stupor
>hardly eats and when he does it's shit food
>gets drunk regularly
>whenever he gets payed they go out to eat and take a trip to the mall
>constantly hear him use the phrase "That's something I don't have yet"
>owns guidebooks for videogames he doesn't even have
>controllers for consoles he doesn't even own
>I opened his office door to let their cat out one time when they weren't home
>looks about half as bad as the pic you posted
>random things that were popular at the time he bought them, >minimal knowledge about each thing
>defensive over the expensive stuff, but lets the cheap things sit on the floor or get buried
>>
>>19486283
I work for a company that puts me into people's homes and have seen hoarders from time to time.

They aren't always in the guise of madness, but for some it's just losing the ability to clean because of ailment.

The hoard takes a life of its own...and while the hoarder never digs into it, the poor cable guy or plumber digs in...

basically, all your reality becomes a kaleidoscope of flavours and smells as you rummage deeper into the pit. Cherry? no, Dr. Pepper.

death lurks around every pile of socks and cigarette ashes. Literally, it stinks and you almost put your hand in it...

but like the great Indiana you come across something awesome. Treasure for the intrepid. Classic playboy magazines on a trap spring, or a snes in the box.

Always remember, anon. The hoard has eyes, and a life of its own! THE OWNER WILL KNOW, HE WILL ALWAYS KNOW.

don't be fooled by treasures treachery! and wear gloves.
>>
>>19486318
Damn, do you know about any issues he might have? They usually have abandonment issues of some kind.
>>
>be me
>23 meet slutty woman with a fat ass that thinks my degeneracy is cool or whatever
>secretly hide being broke and only wanting to spend my money on my hobbies under the guise of minimalism
>she thinks its edgy and hates daddy or w.e
>we move in together. Im hyper cleanly cuz both my parents stayed together like good white americans
>i clean shit, i throw bullshit trinkets out without asking
>we're recieving 2-3 amazon packages a day for 6 months straight
>cant throw this shit out fast enough
>she getting upset at me for "wasting money" and not asking her before i throw shit out
>i know she was raised by fat immobile hoarding feminist cat ladies and she speaking through mental illness
>i leave on a business trip for three months after buying her a kitten to keep her company while i was gone
>come back, she hasnt taken the trash out once
>hasnt taken the cat to the vet
>cat has fleas
>she has a bacteria infection from the literal filth shes been living in since i was gone
>i contract bacterial infection and my gyms recede
>take hundreds of dollars in antibiotics and apartment cleaning to get rid of the filth that grew in there while i was gone
>kitten gets put down from infections and diseases it contracted
>i left the filthy piece of shit

Fuck a hoarder
>>
File: dirty needle.jpg (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dirty needle.jpg
89KB, 800x600px
>>19486321
>wear gloves
I've heard of people in your field of work that get HIV while sticking their hand in a pile that had a dirty needle. Bad show man
>>
>>19486283
>mother's house
>dad hoards shit
>there's this tiny room that's meant to be a second bathroom and a hallway that are full with nothing but garbage
>tools, toys, old TVs, and all manner of random shit just there taking up space
>dad spends a lot of his money at the local swapmeet buying anything he can get his hands on
>the more useless and random it is the better
>brings it home and adds it to the pile of garbage
>mom is fed up
>tries to throw some of his shit away
>dad has autistic fit
>tells her not to touch his garbage because he still needs it
>makes it sound like he's actually using any of that shit
>even though he literally never touches it
>best part is sometimes he radomly gets rage fits over nothing and starts complaining about the house being filled with garbage and having no money even though he literally wastes money on filling the house with trash
>blames mom
>im convinced he has autism
>>
File: mellonhead.jpg (20KB, 295x288px) Image search: [Google]
mellonhead.jpg
20KB, 295x288px
>>19486378
Yup he's autistic
>>
File: 1490922468199.jpg (345KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490922468199.jpg
345KB, 1280x1024px
I knew one girl who had shit stacked up in her room.
just random shit and a bicycle and like an ironing board. there was a little path in the junk for us to get through. Oh, and of course she had room for her wig collection.
Once she got a boyfriend and she wasn't treated like a sack of shit to be stored away things were better.
>>
>>19486392
this is true. I was a slight hoarder growing or at least my rooms were pretty cluttered. Once I moved out form my shitty parents into my first apartment with my first bf and experienced some actual calmness and happiness I became a total minimalist.
>>
File: lolidk.jpg (267KB, 1025x1001px) Image search: [Google]
lolidk.jpg
267KB, 1025x1001px
>>19486407
I guess it worked out then
>>
>>19486375
very few viruses or bacteria can survive longer than 24 hours in a syringe or on a needle. if its been there longer than 24 hours, its not any dangerous than a sharpened pencil or broken glass.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.