[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsolved mysteries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 22

File: BrandonLawson-Missing3.jpg (338KB, 1239x987px) Image search: [Google]
BrandonLawson-Missing3.jpg
338KB, 1239x987px
Hello /x/ I need your help deciphering a frantic 9/11 call. This is about Brandon Lawson who vanished after his truck ran out of gas in the middle of the night.

>August 8, 2013 was the last time that Brendon was seen in San Angelo, Texas. He and his longtime girlfriend got into an argument which led to Brandon leaving the home at around 11:54 p.m., with the intentions of going to his father's residence. Approximately 45 minutes later, Brandon called his brother Kyle to tell him that he had run out of gas. What is known is that following his phone call to his brother Kyle, something happened and Brandon phoned 911 — and advised the dispatcher that he was "in a field" and needed help and that he needed a cop. The dispatcher heard Brandon say "I ran into somebody" and responded to him , "Ahhh, ran into them? Ok." Another call was made to 9-1-1, by a passer-by (Trucker) regarding Brandon's truck parked crooked on side of the road, posing a hazard. Kyle and his Kyle's girlfriend Audrey went out to bring Brandon their gas can. Kyle, and his girlfriend Audrey, phoned Ladessa to tell her that Brandon ran out of gas and he needed their gas can. Ladessa told him she would leave on the porch as she was going to have a shower and heading to bed. Kyle's check however did not clear in his bank account so he had no money to fill the gas can but figured when he got to Brandon with the can he would drive him to Stripes Convenient Mart and Brandon could pay for the gas...and he would drive him back to his truck and he and Audrey could be on their way back home.

Here is the 9/11 call. Please note this was NOT the last time people heard from Brandon. He called his brother later one last time although the call was cutting in and out. All Kyle could understand was that Brandon was "10 mins up the road and was bleeding".

Original and slow version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FXg-zxS1lE
>>
This was posted a while back and nobody could decipher what he said. I'm from Texas and I hear this accent all the time. Another anon was in here who was also familiar with the accent. It's just hard to hear some of those words. Very slurred.
>>
File: Alex Jones tinfoil hat nodding.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones tinfoil hat nodding.gif
2MB, 360x202px
bump
interested
>>
>>19486242
He looks a bit like one of the /b/ serial killer pics iirc, I don't really like looking at those photos tho. I'm not sure if the body would match up, the dude looks like he had broad shoulders and the "victim" looked like they had kleinfelters or something.
>>
>>19486335
> /b/ serial killer
Never heard of this, but I'm not surprised such a thing happened
>>
>>19486242
Bumping for some info
>>
File: knowmore.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
knowmore.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>19486242
>>
>>19486242
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
I think I listened ~ten times and missed the other voice clearly saying protect yourself before a gunshot around 43 seconds in that clip. I can't believe I missed it so many times and hear it so distinctly now.
>>
>>19486242
any more spoopy disappearances and/or murders
>>
>>19487545
Weird. I never noticed that before. I hear "protect" and definitely hear something that sounds like gunshots.
Could this possibly come from the operator's end?
>>
File: 3db.jpg (417KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
3db.jpg
417KB, 1280x1810px
I've heard about this case before, but don't know anything more than what's already been said.

Bump
>>
>>19486242
Major discretion, I don't have any enhanced audio equipment, but am a Texan who thought to try a hand. The best I can make out is "Yes, I'm in the middle of a field, a trooper's pulled some guys over. We're out here going toward Abilene on both sides, my truck's ran out of gas. There's one car here, a guy's chasing through the woods. Please hurry." The chasing part sounds to me like some ran from the trooper? Other than that I have no ideas as to what is said.
The next thing sounds like either "They got one guy talking to them /Ah, I totally ran into 'em/" or "/Ah, I accidentally ran into 'em/"
"They got the first guy"
"Yeah, no I need the cops"
Added note on the trooper, they work for the state (usually highways) and have higher jurisdiction than the local sheriff's department. While they are different, it's beyond me why he would call the cops in the first place.
>>
>>19486242

"Yea, i'm in the middle of [location] rover. I'm here going towards [location]. Not sure but I've run out of gas. There is one car here, checked um for warrants. Please hurry."

"okay. Now run? that routing..."

"They don't talk umm I told you I need help"
"Ah you ran into them, ok"
"yes the car is down..."
"you need an ambulance?"
"No, I need the cops."
"ok, is there anybody hurt"
"c'est en route? C'est en route?"

I can make out french, a french guy would ask this "are they on the way?"
>>
>>19488559
Then the operator asks "hellow"

I can make out again french "franchement, la grille". Which means "seriously / honestly, the front-grill" (cars nose).

"franchement" means like "to be frank". A frenchman would say this when they're extremely upset like "for fuck sake, look at the front bumper man."
>>
some people saying the 911 tape has been edited

staper = " state trooper" cut and spliced

>why would they leave it in in the first place?
so they can say, "why would we leave it in there? It makes no sense"
>>
>>19488559
>"Ah you ran into them, ok"
>"yes the car is down..."
Are you retarded?
He clearly responds "Just the first guy" at 44 seconds. I'll give you an actual fucking transcript, it's not that hard to understand I don't get it.
>>
>>19488580
Yes I'm retarted in at least 4 languages I am.
I don't see any helpful post your part here.
>>
LordanARTS on YouTube has a couple of lengthy videos out about Brandon Lawson, which is actually how I heard about this case in the first place. They're worth a watch if you're interested in a more thorough background of all that's transpired and additional theories of what may have happened.
>>
>>19486242
Operator: 911 Emergency
Caller: Yes, I'm in the middle of a field [unintelligible, "staper"?] just cruising down (location). Right here going down (location) on both sides. My truck ran out of gas, there's one car here- guy chasing me through the woods. Please hurry.
Operator: Okay, now, run that by me -
Caller: [unintelligible - "Everyone I talked is - I told you I didn't know"?]
Operator: Ahh, you ran into him. Okay.
Caller: Just the first guy.
>At this point, 43 seconds in, another anon points out that somebody in the background may have said "Protect yourself", followed by a loud gunshot a few seconds later
Operator: Do you need an ambulance?
Caller: No I need the cops.
>Gunshots in background
Operator: Okay. Is anybody hurt?
>Continued gunshots
Operator: Hello?
etc.

Are you people fucking deaf or is it true that native English speakers can't even understand their own language?
>>
>>19488587
Literally corrected your dumbass in that post and said transcript was forthcoming. Are all ameritards this stupid? This isn't even mysterious or paranormal you dumb fucks, especially >>19488569 if not trolling, fucking idiot...
>>
>>19488615
He said he was heading towards Abeline
>>
>>19486242
Let's get the 2nd call.
Clearly he ran into somebody, they got angry and chased him, he ran out of gas, got shot.
>>
>>19488559
He doesn't say checked for warrants, he says chasing him through the woods
>>
>>19488633
Hm. Well there is the San Angelo State Park nearby. Could be the forest he was referring to.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Abilene+St,+San+Angelo,+TX+76901/@31.4575761,-100.5022712,3824m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8657e5ce9b36ffe7:0x9c5e4fee144c305!8m2!3d31.456898!4d-100.4775413
>>
>>19488615
>>Caller: [unintelligible - "Everyone I talked is - I told you I didn't know"?]
I believe this part is: "One guy got caught and killed.."
>>
I'm from Kansas, and the words he isn't slurring are clear as day to me.

"Trooper just pushed some guys over, right here going towards Abeline on both sides."

Here's my theory. Dude went to a bar to drink away his problem with his girl, he gets that liquid courage in him and talks shit to the wrong dudes (some state troopers?) The people that he was talking shit to took care of him.
>>
>>19488656
Good call, very well good be something along those lines, especially the "and killed". Would explain the operator responding with "Ah, you ran into him." I don't know about "caught" though.. he was alone, no?
>>19488662
That seems like a very reasonable theory or at least something close to the truth.
>>
>>19488615
The unintelligible thing sounds something like "...[middle of a field] that's sacred I'm preaching god's elder". At a guess he's saying something like a field that has acreage between something, sort of sounds like birch and elder. I'm pretty sure he's just trying to give as precise location as possible (so he's in a field surrounded by some landmark that has two roads leading to location on either side).
>>
>that's sacred I'm preaching god's elder
You need to go outside. That isn't at all accurate.
>>
>>19488691
I think he's just saying it SOUNDS like that. I agree, he's probably just frantic and trying to give as precise a location as possible like you said Also
>>19488633
You're definitely right, he does say going towards Abeline.
>>
911 Emergency

Yes I'm in the middle of a field a tanker? just pushed some guys over right here going towards Abeline on both sides,. My tuck ran out of gas there's one car here guys chasing me through the woods, please hurry

Okay, now run that by me

I tried talking to him, I totally ran into him

Ahh you ran into him

Just the first guy

Do you need an ambulance?

Mo just the cops

etc
>>
>>19488715
Sorry for the typos. The only thing I'm not sure of is that part after "I'm in the middle of a field" part.
>>
>>19488715
Nice!
"I totally ran into him" is spot on, maybe the part before that as well.
>>
>>19488729
I'll listen again
>>
>>19488715
>911 Emergency
>Yes I'm in the middle of a field a tanker? just pushed some guys over right here going towards Abeline on both sides,. My truck ran out of gas there's one car here guys chasing me (cuts out here, could be "people") through the woods, please hurry
>Okay, now run that by me
>He's got one guy talking to him, I totally ran into him
>Ahh you ran into him
>Just the first guy (possibly "he got the first guy)
>Do you need an ambulance?
>No I need the cops
>>
I heard something about hitting a 5 yr old and a 8 year old, maybe guy ran over kids and dad was pissed and decided to kill them.
>>
File: plot.png (168KB, 1356x581px) Image search: [Google]
plot.png
168KB, 1356x581px
The plot thickens
>>
>>19488691
It's just like a reebus m8, sounds similar to what he's saying.

I think something happened suddenly on the road so he left his truck. He wasn't exactly sure where he was, but he knew where the road he'd been driving on lead to. He knew that he needed police assistance at his location so best he could he told the operator where he was, and I think he's saying something in a field that's [that has] acreage in something something, or something equally a bit weirdly worded.

Anyway, before he can get and give better bearings, one of the guys approaches him.

I can't for the life of me work out why he needs gas but maybe he got conked in the head or something.
>>
It sounds like he hit someone. But, I also agree with
>>19488500
>>19488578
>>19488662
Where it sounds like he says "Trooper just pulled a guy over" or something. I don't hear the gunshots at 0:43, it sounds like something but I wouldn't necessarily say it's gunshots.

However, if there was a cop at the scene, and the cop did pull someone over there, there would be a record of the incident in this location. Not sure if anyone's looked into that angle, there should be some sort of way to verify someone was pulled over on that road that specific night.

Maybe the cops were there and he hit the cop? In that case, where did the person he hit go? Only 20 minutes passed between when he made his last 911 call and when his truck was found by the trucker, why would he abandon his truck if he had already called his brother and was waiting for him to bring some gas?

Maybe he hit a narco's car, or ran across a coyote who was smuggling people? San Angelo isn't really that close to the border though, seems hard to believe they'd be up that far and still on foot. If this did happen, I don't doubt for a minute a narco or a coyote would kill him to shut him up. Just shoot him and drag him off and leave him in a ditch. Although, if this happened surely they would've found the body after a quick search, not like they had time to bury him deeply.

Another thing is his voice sounds a bit slurred. He doesn't sound wasted, but consider that this happened around midnight, and alcohol can make people angry, which may explain the fight. He gets drunk, hops in his car, and tears down the highway. Then, maybe hits a deer or something and is out of gas. He calls 911 because he feels guilty and wants to be arrested for drunk driving (I dunno, just an idea). But then has a change of heart and wanders off and dies.
>>
>>19486355
about two years back someone posted pictures of bodies on /b/, claiming to be a yet unidentified serial killer. /x/ investigated for a few weeks, identified the girl on one picture, but none of the bodies. he came back one more time and posted more pictures and never came back. if i remember right, even the media catched up on this, some anons also contacted law enforcement.

since we never heard of this again some think that he was an elaborate hoax using unrelated crime scene photos, others think he was geniuine and is still out there.

i've got some of the material in my archives, if you're interested in catching up.

t. doe network member
>>
>>19486242
No one knows what he is saying, the only hope is to go out to where his truck was found and then start exploring fields and woods until you find his remains

I would check a creek bed
>>
>>19491016
I wish I lived over there. I'd totally go searching on my day off... Though if try & live stream it or leave a detailed record of where I was at all times, in case I get disappeared too
>>
File: Ghost.jpg (161KB, 955x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost.jpg
161KB, 955x500px
>>19488622
You're a rude little shit aren't you? Kill yourself faggot.
>>
File: 58ab14fa76a6052d63f739e0_o_U_v1.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
58ab14fa76a6052d63f739e0_o_U_v1.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>>19486242
still nothing from this huh? Last I heard the released a sketch of what the guy might look like
>>
>>19490886
>>19490886
Defintiely post what you've got
>>
>>19489598
His truck was found with no damage on it. He possibly could have been hallucinating?
>>
File: 1442992592890.jpg (501KB, 1636x1908px) Image search: [Google]
1442992592890.jpg
501KB, 1636x1908px
>>19492083
i'm dumping now.
>>
File: 1442992704721.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1442992704721.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Goh1KZP - Imgur.png (476KB, 1349x4950px) Image search: [Google]
Goh1KZP - Imgur.png
476KB, 1349x4950px
>>
>>19492167
Thanks anon
>>
File: QybLcfB - Imgur.jpg (523KB, 3984x2241px) Image search: [Google]
QybLcfB - Imgur.jpg
523KB, 3984x2241px
girl on the left was identified (cali girl missing in nevada, shauna maynard), we never got confirmation that she was the body.
>>
>>19492176
I don't think she is dead at that point
>>
>>19492174
that's all relevant i have except for the pictures of "goreface" wich i don't post because some mods tend to delete them. it's one more body and one more photo of an unidentified mixed race girl. from time to time i still look into this.
>>
>>19492176
looking at it again, i just have a flashback: we've discussed the "blankets" the body lays on and i remember that the long island serial killer used something like this? maybe we can look into it?
>>
So what about the second phone call, the one to his brother?
Is there a recording of that?
>>
One pretty important thing about the Lawson case that OP did not mention:

Brandon Lawson was a former heavy meth user who had been clean for 2 years, and on that night (before he "disappeared") had purchased and used meth after a fight with his girlfriend.
>>
>>19487421

why not?
>>
File: 1488945935572.jpg (44KB, 991x679px) Image search: [Google]
1488945935572.jpg
44KB, 991x679px
IIRC (and from what ive read)
>brandon lawson leaves his house after an argument with GF
>doesnt check his gas because hes upset and not thinking about it
>runs out of gas, tries to hitchhike or somebody stumbles upon him
>attacks him, he runs for it and tires to call for help
>Loses phone, service or is found by the attacker who kills him and dumps the body
probably a trucker or interstate serial killer, theres a lot of them out there
>>
>>19492251
NSA will have it...
>>
>>19492473
>Implying the NSA gives a fuck about a missing meatwad.
>>
File: gas.jpg (116KB, 1384x870px) Image search: [Google]
gas.jpg
116KB, 1384x870px
>>19492137
If his truck didn't have any damage on it at all, his 911 calls seems contradictory. He definitely says he hit someone. Maybe he almost hit someone and slammed on the brakes? Then, freaked out and called the cops, and the person he almost hit came back to get him? Maybe he had some sort of breakdown and thought he saw cops. Still doesn't explain where he'd go though, did he run off on foot? Even if he did and then died out there (unlikely, it's august in fucking central TX, coldest it'd get is probably 70F), wouldn't he have been picked up by the search team? Did they comb the area at all? Then again, I guess feral hogs and coyotes could've picked him clean in a day or so...

Is there any confirmation his car was actually out of gas? It seems unlikely that a guy who lives out in BFE would let himself run out of gas and get stranded. Sure, it happens, but not often, especially if you're used to having to drive long distances between gas stations. Could his car have been tampered with? Maybe his car died and he thought he was out of gas?

In OP's picture, the last time he called his brother, his brother was worried that he might be hiding from the cops. Why would he assume that? Did he know his brother was drunk or high? Was his brother wanted by the police at all? It's pretty suspicious that his brother would immediately think his stranded and confused brother would immediately try to hide from the cops in such a scenario...

The truck was found less than 4 miles from the closest gas station. A bit of a walk, but not impossible. Surely Brendon knew the town was towards the north and he could get there in like 2 hrs even if he walked slowly. Inconvenient, but not impossible.
>>
Did we ever find out who the girl in the trunk pic was?
>>
>>19494934
goreface? no.
>>
>>19492291
Jesus Christ that's a pretty big deal. Reading the story I assumed meth may be involved, the location, the profile of the guy, the insane gibberish on the phone. This guy wandered off into the wilderness running from people that didn't exist. His dehydrated body will be found in some bushes somewhere.
>>
>>19493732
>Is there any confirmation his car was actually out of gas?
Yes, that was confirmed by his brother and the police officer that responded to the 911 call.

>the last time he called his brother, his brother was worried that he might be hiding from the cops. Why would he assume that?
Because he had a felony arrest warrant. Calling 911 & asking for police with that warrant shows just how desperate for help he was that night.

>He definitely says he hit someone.
When he say's "I totally ran into him" it might have some other meaning since there was no sign of a collision on his truck as you mentioned.
Immediately before that he says something like 'that one guy talking to him'. So I really don't know if he's talking about physically hitting someone.
>>
>>19495789
>His dehydrated body will be found in some bushes somewhere.
He definitely dead. I don't think his body will be found, it's been eaten and scattered by wildlife at this point. One day someone might find an arm bone or some ribs or something but that will be the only thing left.
>>
>>19492291
>Brandon Lawson was a former heavy meth user who had been clean for 2 years
That's true.

>and on that night (before he "disappeared") had purchased and used meth after a fight with his girlfriend.
That seems like bullshit. Did the meth dealer come out and publicly admit that?
If you look at the timeline that really doesn't make sense either.He wouldn't have time to buy meth, get high, drive and run out of gas before he called his brother & 911.

>>19495789
>This guy wandered off into the wilderness running from people that didn't exist.
Meth doesn't work like that. If he really was sober for years and he had just gotten high that night immediately before running out of gas, there's no way he'd be hallucinating or talking insane gibberish on the phone from it.
That kind of behavior that's typically associated with meth is mainly from extreme sleep deprivation and habitual use.
>>
>>19486242
Damn. I'm from San Angelo and I don't remember this at all.
>>
>>19486242
He has those gay eyes
>>
>>19496815
you mean like yours?
>>
>>19496668
nope, not animals eaten his corpse....government/police has it...Nope..I won't elaborate...but mark my words!
>>
>>19493513
no matter if they care or not...they have ALL phonecalls recorded...
>>
>>19496718
>If you look at the timeline that really doesn't make sense
I think those anons are saying he had bought meth at some point before those last few hours. Maybe he bought some meth, went home, smoked it, then got in a fight with his gf and left. Meth can make you irritable and prone to fights. Plus his past history with it was most likely known to that gf. He drives off then hallucinates some shit, freaks out and runs off into the wilderness. Then dies.
>>
>>19496858
No
>>
File: Long Island killer.jpg (157KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
Long Island killer.jpg
157KB, 1024x681px
nobody has forgotten about the long island serial killer, right?
>>
File: 2518475.main_image.jpg (360KB, 1500x1090px) Image search: [Google]
2518475.main_image.jpg
360KB, 1500x1090px
Bumping this with a classic.
>>
>>19496972
>boring ass prostitute killer who probably moved to another state already

Fuck him
>>
>>19488792
Thickens with what? Paranoid schizophrenia?
>>
>>19492167
The dude with the fucked up nose is what I'm >>19486335 talking about. Looking at the ear I'm not totally convinced, though they do generally seem similar.
>>
>>19493732
>Is there any confirmation his car was actually out of gas?
I mean it seems likely that this was some kind of falsehood since he had to stop the car suddenly (if you've ever driven on fumes you know that it sort of slows down after a while, gradual rather than sudden stop), and then was talking about it when he's just run through a wood away from some guys.

I suspect he wasn't entirely on the level, he may have known those guys and maybe was doing something involving them he should not have been doing, so his guilty self is trying to explain why he stopped his truck there. Or he's doing a bad "I'm not calling the cops on you dude I'm just out of gas!"
>>
>>19497414
Since no money was taken, it seems like a crime of passion. Maybe the guy(s) sticking around for the week after was sort of a gesture of remorse? There are just way too many unknowns and it happened so long ago it seems unlikely a solid answer will ever come from this. Unless someone comes out and says "yeah my grandpa confessed on his deathbed that he killed this whole family one time..."
>>
>>19497414
What exactly are you hoping to get out of this thread...
People already accurately transcribed the phone call, what the fuck else do you even want, /x/ to catch the murderer?
>>19496655
>asking for police with that warrant shows just how desperate for help he was that night.
buy a hearing aide, then kill yourself.
>>
The perfect theory is as follows: That he was drunk driving, or wasn't paying attention while driving. He came upon a section of road where he saw guys pulled over on both sides of the road. But we don't know why they were there. He accidentally ran into one of the cars OR one of the guys (probably car). He tried to get out and talk to the guy, but the guy was pissed off and became violent. An altercation took place, (that's why he was bleeding) and then he jumped back into his car to get away fast. The guys also got into one or both of the cars and took chase. He failed to lose them, and eventually ran out of gas. So then he ran on foot to get away, into the nearby woods where they might have trouble spotting him in the darkness. Thinking he could hide, he called 911 for help. The guys heard him, found him, and shot him.
>>
>>19498380
There was no damage to his truck though
>>
>>19488792
I work in the oilfields. Prostitution is not that secret around here. A lot more affairs happen than prostitution though. If you want to get laid you can get it free from the wives of the guys who work nights.
>>
>>19498381
Ah, well then... that throws that theory in the trash.
>>
>>19498380
HOW IS THIS PARANORMAL.
THIS BOARD IS WORSE TODAY THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN IT'S LIKE ALL THE FUCKING RETARDS NEVER LEFT AND EVERYONE ONE ELSE JUST CHECKS BACK EVERY FEW MONTHS
>>
File: aliens.jpg (3KB, 103x90px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
3KB, 103x90px
>>19498397
Sorry. Allow me to amend my original theory to something more paranormal (and less likely to be the truth):

Ayys did it.
>>
Ok so my theory on this is that he's saying "sniper"- that's how some parts of Texas pronounce it, including parts of Dallas (from personal experience)
What if he was running from a sniper, and the pings in the background were bullets? It would explain some things: if someone were shooting remotely, there would be no interaction between BL and the shooter. He could have been caught in the crossfire and been the only one to report anything, being a newcomer to an established situation.
>>
If you were near Abilene, your accent would be very similar to someone from Dallas. In Oak Cliff, Dallas, sniper would be said "snahpa". No clarity. If you watch any old videos about Kennedy you can see that particular word said in that accent. Could easily sound like "staper" considering variations and audio clarity.
>>
>>19496718
There's a good chance they he had already began using method again, and this was the source of the fight with his girlfriend. He could very well have been unstable already.
Then he gets gakked again and bugs out...
It's more likely than you think...
>>
>>19498459
>method

Fucking autocorrect.
Should be "meth".
>>
I'm torn between he encountered narcos or a serial killer. Or maybe a family of killer, since he mentioned then ir maybe it was a mistranslations.
>>
From the information on this page specifically

My conclusion would be

once a Meth user always a Meth user, picked up a good bag, got antsy to do it, couldn't wait to drive to a nice spot where his family wouldn't bother him.

>Does Meth after not doing it for years
>Has a panic attack due to the meth
>Driving while panicked
>oshitwtf, lemme call the cops on myself
>gets out of truck, starts walking and dialing
>finds nice forest area
>lol hi police, idk wtf is going on, please help me.
>Some stranger sees him and asks if he is okay
>Meth panic attack again
>Run through forest breaks his ankle or something
>Call my brother let him know I'm dead
>Die
Seems like a perfectly logical explanation of a Meth addicted returning to meth
They don't expect it to be as heavy as it is. They expect to have the "tolerance" they most recently remember.
>>
>>19496905
Kill yourself you fat bitch.
>>
Anyone has actual knowledge of meth. Seems vital to this affaire.
>>
>>19498743
I've done it a few times, the stuff they're saying could be true but I've never felt any of those ways myself.
>>
>>19496655
>>19490886
>>19486335
Thinking about it, there's a weird connection between this guy and another supposed victim (the one that looks like/might be a Highway of Tears victim).
1. Both in areas of oil fields
2. Both with warrants out on them that they were evading
3. Both heavily involved in drug use
4. Both involving roadway sightings
>>
>>19498681
Maybe he made up a story about hitting someone so that the 911 operators would send an officer right away? If he just called and said he was out of gas and stranded, he'd be a pretty low priority. If he says he hit a person, that would be a much higher priority and the cops and paramedics would rush over.

Then after he made that call he freaks out. He doesn't want to go to jail, he just wants to get out of that situation. He takes off into the countryside and hopes to gets lost or injured. He then calls his brother again to try and get help again, as opposed to dealing with the cops. Meth can make you irritable as well as paranoid depending on your mental state.
>>
>>19496902
>>19498459
Meth doesn't make you hallucinate unless you've been up for days on it. Even then its not the meth making you hallucinate, its the lack of sleep. Other than that I'm not disagreeing with you two... its entirely possible he had gotten back into speed and been up a couple of days prior to shit going down.
>>
>>19486242

Who knew growing up white trash would allow me to help /x/ some day.

>Yes I'm in the middle of a field a __ just pushed some guys over. Right here going towards Abeline on both sides. My truck ran out of gas there's one car here a guy's chasin' me through the woods. Please hurry

>There's one guy talkin' to 'em. I accidentally ran into 'em.

>Just the first guy

>No I need the cops

Operator asks him if anyone is hurt. He goes silent, but you can hear him breathing. My guess is whoever /whatever was chasing him was getting close and he decided best not to talk to hide. Doesn't sound drunk, doesn't sound drugged up. Just sounds like adrenaline (trust me). Bizarre nonetheless.
>>
>>19500065
>its the lack of sleep
even so, drug induced schizophrenia is a real thing, its possible that he smoked too much after being sober for 2 years, the drugs exacerbated his already fragile mental condition, and the rest is history
>>
>>19500164
What's the deal with the person speaking french?
>>
36:24:36.420N 133:42:69.420W
>>
>>19500639
whats this ? Some house in Berlin ?
>>
People fail to mention that Brandon had an active warrant on his name. Some say he pretended/didn't had enough gas since he was coming in front of a state troops pull over (blocks the road in both sides). Some said that there is a text massage sent to his brother saying that he is hiding in the bushes not far from where he stopped his car. When his brother came to the position he found the car but could not find Brandon. The last Cellphone ping was triangled to coordinates 20 min from the location he stated he run out of gas. IMO , he got panicked and was looking for a better spot to wait for his brother , probably fell/lost his way do to darkness and his body was eaten by wild life.
>>
>>19488615
>>19486242
Ah those are gunshots and Brandon is dead. He had a fellony warrant my suspicion of carrachter is he is not an outstanding citizen. Mostlikly the guy with gun shot him dead
>>
>>19500618
>t. someone who's never done meth
Sure it's real, but it's rare. What's more likely? That he did a normal/slightly above normal amount over the span of a few days, or he did a heroic amount all at once despite having experience with it and would've known better? What is it with /x/ going to the least likely option of ANY situation?
>>
>>19486242
Dude had a felony warrant. He had like 8-10 year hanging over his head. Plus he was a meth addict, so probably was high on meth and that's why he doesn't make sense and it talking fast. One of two things happened
>he ran out of gas, hid in the woods while the trooper was at his truck and that's what he's saying in the 911 call. He then got lost or injured in the woods and died of exposure
>he hid while the trooper was at his truck and he then called his brother to pick him up down the road. Since he was wanted they are fine with everyone thinking he's missing. The family can't say anything because they helped him hide. This is the most likely scenario IMO.
>>
(Dispatch answer and question)

B"yeah I am in the middle of a field"

B"garbled, something about gers elber"

B "going towards "[garbled Location data]" on both sides"

B "my truck ran out of gas"
B "There is one quart here"

B "[garbled], the woods"
B "Please hurry"

(dispatch response and question)

B "Everyone not talkin to him" or "I am talkin to em"

B "I ran into em"

(dispatch response)

B"Killed yer verse guy" or "killed you first guy"

(Dispatch response and question)

B "No, I need the cops"

(Dispatch response and question)

Dead line

Due to the garbled meth speak and panic talk it is hard to understand exactly what he is trying to communicate and weather or not there is a second party there with him.

Brandon also used to post SEO scams on craigslist in the Seattle Computer Section.

I suggest we concentrate on the garbled portions to gather more data.
>>
Here's an opinion...

If he encountered some sort of "Alien" craft, these things are reported to cause a vehicle to shut down electrically, perhaps making the victim believe that they had run out-of-gas?

Does anyone know if there was fuel in the truck when it was towed/impounded, or picked-up by family?
>>
>>19502025
This actually makes the most sense. Thanks anon
>>
lets make a discord and gather the evidence.
>>
>>19488559
>now run? That routing
What the fuck? She said "run that by me" because she didn't catch all of what he said. Most of what you've posted is completely wrong or makes no sense
>>
>>19502329
There is no evidence, which is why you nerds are stuck analyzing a fucking phonecall over and over and over again as if it would reveal any more clues.
>>
>>19502406
You couldn't imagine the amount of evidence 5 seconds of a call may or may not have.

You have no idea how many times DNA samples have changed the outcomes of so many trials.

Being this naive isn't a good thing.
>>
>>19502497
>muh magic phone call deciphering
>calls me naive

Project harder retard
>>
>>19498358
it is a mystery thread you doofus. it is not just the OP
>>
>>19488662
But they wouldnt kill him, they would just jail him
>>
>>19498397
I prefer this a thousand times than the roleplaying faggots and the tulpa wizards or the tarot fags
>>
>>19496718
Have lived with meth addicts, brother was a heavy user for years (thought bugs were living in his skin, in his baby on occasion and all, talked to bushes and would go into violent rages and start throwing punches and was hard to put down despite being smaller than myself, you get the idea) and can confirm most of this.

What I WILL say is that even after being clean, a lot of addicts keep it around for whatever reason. Unless police intervention and searches are a factor.

The more insane delusions are sleep deprivation, but the gibbering and (not the particularly insane kind, mind) some paranoia DO come in early.

Think "my girl might be cheating on me" for a sober and sane man and put that same guy on overdrive while already in a dark place. I've heard rants about the cops bugging the house an HOUR after a relapse from folks, it's not as though everybody is as collected as you are y'know what I mean?
>>
>>19498345
Need more details, anon.
On a sucky phone or I'd do a reverse image search, I really do hate to seem lazy.

Just genuinely interested. The killer hung around? So they caught him? He died there?
>>
>>19503107
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck_murders

wiki article is kinda light. But that's to be expected, there's just not a lot of info out there. WWII broke out not too long after so any info the cops had collected was likely lost in the chaos.
>>
>>19498397
He offered a theory, asshat.

If "aliens did it" was the only response to anything here, this place'd be a joke. Not everything is greys and shadow people and tossing insanity at everything ruins the truly mysterious stuff.

"Man and his truck disappear and are found totally unharmed 5 years later with that time lost" is a good "aliens did it" scenario but it's meaningless to even post here if everything mystery gets the same response.
>>
>>19501736
>>19500618
Stimulant psychosis is a real thing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimulant_psychosis

>The symptoms of amphetamine psychosis include auditory and visual hallucinations, delusions of persecution, and delusions of reference concurrent with both clear consciousness and prominent extreme agitation
>The symptoms of acute amphetamine psychosis are very similar to those of the acute phase of schizophrenia although in amphetamine psychosis visual hallucinations are more common and thought disorder is rare.
>>
>>19502793
You have no idea. Cops in some counties are straight up contract killers. Cape Coral PD in Florida are infamous for this shit, they pick people up, said person vanishes, cop denies everything and all evidence is gone. Tapes deleted, dispatch knows nothing, it so happens somebody wealthy had a grudge but the link is never proven.

That and serial killer/ rapist cope are far more common than most people think. They're only human.
>>
>>19503120
Thanks a lot m8 :)

Got an opinion on the Somerton man? I usually don't lurk this board but I like it now that I see it isn't all "aliens and demons all day" and there're irl mystery buffs here
>>
>>19486242
>10 mins up the road and bleeding
hit by a car you fuck
>>
>>19498397
The paranormal threads are shitty fake RPs. I dunno about others, but I vastly prefer stuff like this over tulpa threads.
>>
>>19498397
Learn to fucking filter tripfags and stop being such a fucking newfag.
>>
>>19503133
I fucking know dude... its in my post that you replied to. In fact its the very first line. However it is rare unless he took a fucking HEROIC dose all at once. It is FAR more likely that he had been up for a few days doing normal amounts (could have been what lead up to the argument with the gf) rather than blasting through half a gram in an hour. Please get some reading comprehension.
>>
>>19503120
Afaik Hinterkaifeck is "unofficially" solved, it was the neighbour whose name I forgot.
>>
Who was the Monster with 21 Faces, what were their real objectives, and how weren't they caught?

TL;DR a criminal organization in the 80's in Japan blackmails food companies, kidnaps a CEO, poisons food, sets a company car on fire, leads police on TWO chases after ransom demands. Nobody is ever caught.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glico_Morinaga_case
>>
>>19502275
Fuck off with your LARPing bullshit.
>>
>>19503159
Can you tell me more about the Cape Coral PD anon? Intrigued
>>
>>19488500
There have been serial killers in (stolen) cop uniform stopping people in their cars and killing them
>>
>>19488825
state trooper shot at the gas tank?
>>
>>19496655
>I totally ran into him
he met someone he knew he was avoiding?
thats what I took from it, not literally running into someone
>>
>>19489598
Narcos dress like cops all the time, and are the cops, but that's all south of the border, no doubt some shit going on closer to the border. I wonder if it were Narcos, he'd be stopped and or possibly ambushed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He could have easily saw a cop, but someone said an FBI analyst said the tape was too corrupted. Cause there are some interesting things, when she says "Do you need an ambulance" you hear a voice that's further away from the phone go "yea" as he ends up saying "No I need the cops", sounds too quick to be the same voice unless it is corrupted and that's an artifact.

It just adds more questions to this shit.

Creepy as shit as if Narco state troopers were stopping someone, he stumbled onto it, they murder them both, put them into a trunk, put them in storage until the next morning when they got time to put them into a barrel of vinegar or acid.
>>
>>19498397
Yes, let's shoot down a spooky thread for another divination/conspiracy theory thread.
>>
File: BrandonBelieve_001.jpg (127KB, 1162x733px) Image search: [Google]
BrandonBelieve_001.jpg
127KB, 1162x733px
>>19502025
> hid in the woods while the trooper was at his truck and that's what he's saying in the 911 call
He made the 911 call asking for police 20 minutes before the trooper arrived. Why call 911 desperately asking for help from police and then hide from them?

>The family can't say anything because they helped him hide. This is the most likely scenario IMO.
I think that's probably the least likely scenario desu. I think you're making too much of him having a warrant and I don't think he was facing 8-10 years.
His wife paid for three aerial searches. He was just about to start a new job and had just passed the drug test for it.

His family has an active FB page( /helpfindbrandonlawson ) and events in their community over the years. They seem to be doing everything they can to remind people he's missing. If they were trying to hide him for a warrant I don't think they'd do those things.
>>
>>19505585
Anything is possible psychologically.

>Be depressed
>Have debts to dealers you couldn't pay for before you got clean
>Dealer starts getting upset
>Get a new job to pay debts
>On my way to job
>Paranoid about someone tailing me
>wtf is that
>911, someone is following me
>911 help
>Holy fuck my knees are broken
>Lay dead in the trunk of someones car
>Dumped off a mountain.

Most likely scenario

>>19498681
>>
>>19504751
I saw a buzzfeed (yeah, I know) vid that kinda summarized the case. They said the neighbor was considered a suspect because he thought one of the daughter's kids was his. But, it turns out the dad was the father and the kid was an incest baby.

But, if this guy thought he was the dad, why would he go kill everyone at the farm? Maybe he found out the baby was made out of incest and he flipped out and killed them all for being immoral? Maybe, but then you have the problem of the person hanging out there for a few days (allegedly, I don't think it could ever be confirmed, maybe the neighbors just remembered the wrong week or something). The neighbor had his own farm to run, how did he have the time to live at this other house and take care of two farms at once?

He was ruled out as a suspect by the cops, as were a large number of other people. I'd like to think that trained detectives and officers who had access to more details than we do made the right call, but I guess you never know. I considers germans to be pretty methodical and reasonable people in general, I don't think they'd clear someone of such a horrific crime unless they had enough evidence to clear them.
>>
>>19492176
It was already disproven she was the body. Shauna was killed next to a road and found there. Also LE was contacted with the pictures and threads but they said they were aware of the pictures and it was just some edgy faggot who tried to be funny with inside material.
>>
File: IMG_2406.jpg (25KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2406.jpg
25KB, 332x443px
Still a bunch missing
>>
File: IMG_2299.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2299.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>19486242
>race: white
>those pics
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_McElroy
>>
>>19486242
Something like this would be a lot spookier if it happened in Idaho or Montana.

Someone probably tried to carjack him or something Cartel-y.
>>
This thursday a Portuguese photographer went missing.
He left a 10 second video in his Facebook, really weird: https://www facebook com/Pedro.Palma.Oficial/posts/1488803057867165

What do you think?
Link for the news article even tough nobody here speaks Portuguese: http://observador.pt/2017/08/28/fotografo-pedro-palma-desaparece-depois-de-publicar-video-enigmatico-no-facebook/

>>19510094
>>
>>19507605
She was dumped next to a road bit not killed there. It's not an especially well known case so ot was a bit weird that they had an actual photo of her but using something like that that they happen to have by chance would fit an edgy faggot MO.
>>
>>19509991
geeze, what a piece of shit
>>
>>19486242
"shot the first guy" at around 42 seconds?
>>
>>19489598
Texas troopers or DPS are assigned to an area, they get calls for help from different municipalities towns etc but in general they generate their own work so there could have easily been no transcript if they didn't report it
>>
Is this an unsolved mysteries thread or a thread about a meth head who went bonkers?
>>
>>19487421
Why did you kill him bruh
>>
>>19498681
Don't forget it's Texas. Rattlesnake with meth in blood will kill you even faster, then coyotes, buzzards, will eat you up. Deer here don't last longer than a couple of days.
>>
>>19496972
From LI. Last I heard was the chief of police was under the microscope believe it or not! He's already locked up for some other crimes, but he's currently the lead.
>>
>On 11 September 2014, William Tyrrell, his foster parents and his five-year-old sister travelled four hours from Sydney to visit his foster grandmother in Kendall. His grandmother's house on Benaroon Drive is directly across the bushland road from the Kendall State Forest, about 35 kilometres (22 mi) south of Port Macquarie. Between 10 and 10:25 am on 12 September, Tyrrell and his sister were playing hide-and-seek in the front and back yard, while his mother and grandmother were sitting outside watching them. His mother went inside to make a cup of tea; she became worried after she had not heard him for five minutes and began searching the yard and house. Shortly after, Tyrrell's father returned after going to Lakewood on business and began searching the street and door-knocking neighbours. At 10:56, his mother phoned 000 emergency services to report him missing and the police arrived at 11:06. His mother's last memory was that Tyrrell was imitating a tiger's roar "raaaarrrr" while running towards the side of the home, and then there was silence and he had disappeared
>>
>>19507087

A German anon posted a German documentary where they laid out the case against the neighbor. It's as solved as it will ever be.
>>
>>19489598
Where are you getting the hitting part from? To me it sounds like he accidentally ran someone over, which in turn made the guy's friends chase him (he on foot because he already ran out of gas?).
>>
>>19491016
It's been done before with the Death Valley Germans. Needs someone who really knows what they're doing though, just going on on a whim doesn't really help.
>>
>>19513918
The fae got him
>>
>>19503159
this, Im not usually a "FUCK DUH PIGZ" edge lord, but in the more rural areas they are basically police states. Some are ok, but a few of the really bad ones arent. For such a cliche as "the serial killer was the cop all along" in movies I wonder how many IRL cops out there are serial killers
>>
>>19488656
>I believe this part is: "One guy got caught and killed.."

"One guy got caught and killed...aah I killed him didn't know"
>>
Don't know if anyone else heard this, but if you play it at 0.5x speed at 1:03, just after the *gunshots* you can hear someone scream "HELP ME" faint in the background
>>
have a bump
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.