[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREAK THROUGH IN RELIGION & SCIENCE (THEY TECHNICALLY RELATED!!)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 7.jpg (21KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
21KB, 852x480px
I THINK I MADE A BREAK through!!! OKay, as a species we've always questioned the possibility of a god existing in all of us! (NO NOT LIKE THE FUCKING SAYING OR SOME CRAP! I MEAN..) ....That WE our own GOD! THink about it..A BUNCH of little tiny organisms in the body to shape up bio mass called blood, organs, bones, tissue, nerves,and HAIR FOLLICLES!!!! As well as other electrical & gasiac/liquid/solids to! And so on with other elementals!! Basically figuring out ways to help innovate and create incredible inventions (WHICH ARE MADE OUT OF OTHER ELEMENTALS!) Yeah! Youre gonna tell me its from something we already DIDN'T know how to use those elements to shape em into objects that assist us?? We. Are. Our. Own. Gods. - 'God' stands for "Growing Over Death" - We are always avoiding DEATH! And it is always said that "god" "Shaped" (or created) (((us))) In his ((((own)))) "image"!!!! I call it,

"The Organ Gods Theory" or "T.O.G. Theory" for short.
>>
>>19485909
Dude, listen to some Bruce Lipton (author of biology of belief) since he feels related to the concept
>>
>>19485909
This is not the slightest bit original or interesting
>>
>>19485977
Dude thanks! And you are not interesting >>19485988
>>
first week?
>>
File: johnr.gif (426KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
johnr.gif
426KB, 420x315px
>>19485909
>>19485977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjDQzCq6FdM
>>
Fuckin HAIR FOLLICLES! How do they work?
>>
M A G N E T S
>>
File: smug anime girl 9.png (339KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl 9.png
339KB, 457x457px
there's enough gods here to blow your brains
>>
not elements, energy.
>>
Bruh, don't OD on redpills. You might end up like this guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
>>19486191
the thing is pretty much everything he's raving about is spot-on.
except for the 2nd/3rd/5th dimension shit. but theories about that stuff is waaaayyy beyond ivory tower thinktanks. you actually need to know supernatural creatures to figure that shit out and they avoid big govt like the plague
>>
>>19485909
Which part of the 90s were you born in faggot?
>>
>>19485909
God did make you in his image, develop spiritually and connect yourself to Christ. You won't be sorry. Don't be afraid of some of the eastern ways of thinking, they've developed very good ways to rise above the shit in this world, but definitely connect yourself to Christ. Christ was the final step for me. Ive learned a lot and while we may be mini gods with the divine spark, you really need to connect yourself to the source of all things to truly lose your ego and develop spiritually
>>
>>19485909
yes.
consider that all have their own perspective on itself, though.
>>
>>19485909
>"Shaped" (or created) (((us))) In his ((((own)))) "image"!!!!
what do the jews have to do with any of this
>>
File: jammies.jpg (55KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
jammies.jpg
55KB, 1008x720px
God is just corrupt data anon.
>>
>>19485909
I'm sorry but that's just retarded
>>
>>19487151
No, it's evolution.
>>
> I
>>
>>19486199
what about the dimensional shit isn't right?

and OP, this is like entry tier level stuff, come on
>>
>>19487342
muh ego
>>
File: 1502910107320.jpg (73KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502910107320.jpg
73KB, 1024x768px
>>19485909
I am a good and I get my dick sucked by (sometimes trashy) goddesses. Thanks OP
>>
File: 1469576712382.gif (1MB, 350x246px) Image search: [Google]
1469576712382.gif
1MB, 350x246px
OP here, I just wanna say I made this thread while being high off my ass, and now I feel like an absolute retard. But it DID seem like pretty fucked up shit at the time.
>>
>>19487811
You're faggot who should stop posting.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.