[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playing with a ouija board.......alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ouijabdlogo.jpg (68KB, 596x374px) Image search: [Google]
ouijabdlogo.jpg
68KB, 596x374px
Hey /x/ I've had some experiences with the ouija board but I'm about to do something "bad" playing with a ouija board alone. Well post videos if anything happens. A couple of strange things happened last night when I left it out of the box and my cat was acting really strange. He wouldn't leave from under the recliner. Wish me luck /x/ It's just a game anyway
>>
>>19485665
>almost the perfect post number
>>
>>19485688
recording now. What will happen?
>>
Live stream on YouTube...post link
>>
>>19485665
Good luck and yeah like an anon said on youtube it would be great
>>
>>19485784
not getting anything yet. Any advice?
>>
>>19485808
Wait more it can take a long time to happen but I think you already did it try to shut down your phone for some time
>>
>>19485859
Alright I shut it down. Still not convinced. I believe in ghosts. I wanted some genuinely spooky knowledge. I broke three rules and nothing happened. I believe in ghosts. Even my place is haunted by a friendly. I saw a couple of weird things last night when I left the ouija board out and didn't even use it. The first strange thing that happened was I was laying in my bed and noticed that a puff of smoke went into my light really quickly. I was playing video games and I shit you not I saw something move in my doorway. Never really had this sort of activity. I just got the board yesterday. I was gonna get the one I saw at barnes and noble. That one was really weird. All the other games were separated from it as if it were just screaming buy me. When I came back a couple days later(yesterday) it was gone yet the system still showed it was there. Almost like it was avoiding me. I looked all over and still couldn't find it.
>>
>>19485665
>spirit board alone

pointless. You need more than one ideomotor effect to counteract individual unconscious prhasing. You're gunna waste your time.
>>
>>19485916
>i believe in ghosts
whoop de-fucking-do ghosts don't care if you believe in them or not.

It's also not helpful to define or explain spirit entities. Are they angels? Demons? Ghosts of humans once alive? Old gods? Aspects of the universe?

Spirit beings don't have any fucking context to answer these questions. Maybe they are ghosts but they don't remember shit about their old lives. They need a LIVING memory system to operate and once you let them inside they'll say anything you want to hear to stick around. They feel only your pleasure and ignore all your pain, it's the best of all worlds for them. They don't give a fuck what you believe or don't. They'll claim to be ANYTHING to stick around.

Luckily, we can carry with us more 'ghosts' than we think we can. I honestly don't know what these things are: human departed spirits, entities from beyond, it doesn't matter.

RULE #1: They're not physical. You can't ghost hunt them. Cold spots aren't 'real' they're subjective. Feelings are not facts. You can't photograph them, you can't record them in ANY WAY. You can 'bridge' the gap between the real and unreal but this is called MEDIUMSHIP. It is generally dismissed by people who care about physical 'proof' - from Houdini to James Randi. My advice? Forget about physical proof. You're not going to get it.

RULE #2: All spirits lie. They don't even speak your language until you share your living memory system with them. They tell you what you want to hear. That doesn't mean they're evil or malevolent. They simply have not context. It also doesn't mean they're not human ghosts. They could be. Ambiguity becomes extreme when you muck about with necromancy.
>>
>>19485964
How do you know all of that glorious anon ?
>>
>>19485665

Why would you want to talk to spirits
They are pathological lairs they will fill your head with religious faggie shit that's mostly bull fuck that become athiest
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.