[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep Paralysis story and Insight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Sleep par.jpg (281KB, 1600x1209px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep par.jpg
281KB, 1600x1209px
Hello, /x/. I have been lurking this board long enough to build up the courage to share an interesting experience. I hesitated due to the recent influx of shills and LARPers here, but I believe there are some deserving people here who might draw some interesting conclusions from my experience. I have always been interested in the paranormal but didn’t really get in touch with spoopy stuff until that day.

I am now 21 years old and in college and I am going to describe an eerie experience I had when I was in the ninth grade (May-June 2012).It had been a very tiring year and I believe this has increased the chances of being “dream invaded”.
>>
File: scary doorjpg.jpg (350KB, 787x1024px) Image search: [Google]
scary doorjpg.jpg
350KB, 787x1024px
I dreamed I was with multiple classes from my high school on a road trip to some medieval castle (we have lots of those, with lots of spooky stories to attract tourists). In my dream, we had entered some underground tunnels beneath the castle and got divided into groups of 3-4. I felt kind of comfy with this experience, I’ve haven’t had many friends throughout high school but during this dream I felt really close to anyone and didn’t feel the slightest of fear while going down dark torch-lit corridors and catacombs. In the back of my mind, it’s like I knew this Castlevania bullshit is all a dream.
I noticed that each time me and my group open a door in order to advance through the corridors, things get more bloody. After opening 2 doors, we found some of the other kids torn to pieces in corners of the corridors, bleeding wildly on the red carpet that followed each corridor. This kept going and going until nobody was left, everybody was either killed by stereotypical traps or missing. I’ll mention that there were no scary dream monsters or that kind of stuff, simply guillotines, pitfalls, holes in the wall that shot arrows Indiana Jones-style.
Everything happened really fast, until I got to a massive wooden door. All doors I have encountered up until this point have been in the same style (pic related), only this one was a lot larger, like it was fit for a giant.
>>
I'm just standing in front of the dream door and feeling pure primal dread. This is new, this dream didn't scare me a bit up until now.

I'll greentext what follows because it's a rapid succesion of whatthefucks that probably don't need more details.
>>
>alarm on phone goes off
>wake up instantly
>feeling a little hazy, like i'm sedated or something
>pick up phone, it's 9:30 in the morning
>turn off alarm, i'm not feeling awake enough
>go back to bed instantly, like I was on autopillot
>pure void-black sleep, no more scary doors or traps or death

>wake up suddenly, everything is fucking silent in my room, like I'm in a dream
>something ain't right.png
>usually sleep with window open so I can hear cars and stuff from outside
>nope, this time is dead silent
>i notice all of this as soon as I opened my eyes
>>
>also realise I can't move a fucking finger
>woke up on my right side
>fingers right next to my eyes
>i try to move them, only see fingertips twitching a tiny bit
>can't look around room either even if it's broad daylight
>i'm facing the wall
>back is turned towards my bedroom door
>hear loud bangs in my bedroom door
>what in the actual fuck
>if somebody knocked my bedroom door that hard it'd probably fall off
>BANG BANG BANG
>hear the door screech
>what the fuck I want to see what's happenning behind me
>trying to pull myself
>barely move fingertips
>door screeching end
>deafening WHAM
>sounds like it was smacked into the wall
>now I'm really starting to pick up that something isn't right
>>
File: demon-dog.jpg (143KB, 752x641px) Image search: [Google]
demon-dog.jpg
143KB, 752x641px
>for a second i try to calm myself down by thinking it's my mom coming into my room for one reason or another
>no it's not, 3-4 loud bangs in the door and then it sounded like it was kicked by some Muay-Thai Fighter
>hear footsteps behind me
>big, lumbering footsteps
>nobody in my home sounds like this
>panic.exe
>try to move harder
>fingertips still barely move, but a little more energic this time
>whatever that is, it's coming right at me
>stops beside my bed
>awww fuck man
>*loud inhuman breathing and wheezing*
>inhaled and exhaled loudly, like it's a minotaur or something
>i'm right under it
>breathing stops
>feel something has grabbed a hold of my left hip (back turned towards the door as I said)
>dog-like growling and feel like it's gnawing at me
>at this point feels like some pitbull, and not a bipedal giant
>growling like crazy
>pls help
>feeling mauled
>i was moving like a having a seizure
>i was probably HAVING a fucking seizure because i knew deep down that shit can't be fucking real
>>
>shakes me like a motherfucked
>at one point, starts to calm down, like it's tired
>lets go of my hip
>OH THANK GOD
>hear it loudly exhale, like a sigh
>whatever that is it's now walking towards the door
>something sad echoes through it's footsteps
>when it came in, it was enthusiasthic or trying to be intimidating
>now the way it steps makes it sound like it's disappointed
>throughout the gnawing part i wanted to react wildly and hit whatever that is in the face with my left fist, like in one swing where I move my body from my side to my back
>everything goes silent again
>I can hear the cars outside my window
>I'm waking up
>throw myself on my back like i was trying to hit it as i described
>hyperventilating
>look around room
>everything looks fucking normal
>the fucking door is closed, as i usually leave it when I go to bed
>>
>>19485754
i was attacked my a shadow dog in the face while sleeping and by god it didn't stop for a good 10 seconds

thought one of my friends was taken the piss out of me turned out no one was even awake
>>
>jump out of bed as i come to my senses
>pick up the phone
>it was about 10:25
>run to bathroom window
>check my hip for bite marks
>absolutely fucking nothing
>skin as smooth as a baby's butt
>i felt like that thing was tearing me to shreds
>check every corner of body
>nothing
>existential crisis commence
>get ready for school
>i'm really freaked out, keep checking every house corner
>find cat sleeping calmly in the basket, like it usually does
>i'm losing my fucking mind, i suspected the cat for a second
>mom comes home about twenty minutes before I leave
>don't tell her anything
>watch her closely while we talk, she didn't pull a prank on me
>she's completely oblivious to what has hapenned
>leave for school
>fastest walk to school ever
>tell deskmate what happened, every little detail
>"haha anon, you must've been attacked by a demon, don't be skeptical now, i know i'm not wrong for believing in those things"
>fugg :D
>teacher comes in
>day carries out normally, like i'm back to reality
>>
>>19485809
>run to bathroom mirror*
>check my hip for bite marks

>>19485789
>shadow dog
might be a pattern with those "dream dog attacks", i'd like to know more
>>
I remember two other instances of sleep paralysis throughout high school, with 2 different entities (both humanoid-like) and as far as I know they haven't been hostile or similar to this encounter with the "dog". Since I've started college it's like they left me alone, tho.
>>
Op your etheric body was attacked via a etheric/astral entity. They usuallly do this to create fear and leech of your energy... next time this happens just dont show fear, show love, and they will go away.
>>
I had sleep paralysis while experimenting with lucid dreaming. Had some amazing nights and then this scary morning.

I wake up and hear the early sounds of a typical Saturday. My parents are in the kitchen doing their thing and one asks if I'm awake. One comes up, pops their head around the corner and says "Nah, he's asleep."

But I'm facing away and I can't make any sound to the contrary. I struggle to roll over and panic that I am trapped. When I finally come free, I jump to my feet and instantly know something is wrong with what I just heard.

The morning sounds are gone. The lighting in the house has rolled back a few hours to a dawn grey. Everything is quiet. I walk through the house and find my parents in bed, ask them if they were just in the kitchen and they say they were not.

Fuckin' hallucinations.

Slept walked once as a child and went and watched TV in what I presumed was daylight. A parent came and shook me and all of a sudden it was midnight, dark room, TV off. That sudden transation for when your hallucinations stop is cray. Swear my daughter has the same thing some nights. One night she got up and went to the TV.
>>
Had plenty of sleep paralysis. Happened a few times dreaming that aliens were trying to come into my room and I was holding the door shut. Start to wake up and can hear myself trying to scream in real life but can't really.The dreams were pretty scary. Don't think it was any kind of contact though. Just a dream.
>>
I have these dreams all the time. I get sleep paralysis about once every 10 years and it's creepy as fuck. Usually I don't see anything, I just can't move and have these extreme presence of dread, like some sort of primordial terror feeling, but usually I don't see anything.

I have lots of those inception type dreams where I think I'm awake but actually sleeping.

I have lots of lucid dreaming too. The picture in op reminds me of a dream I had which fucked me up for almost 2 years. I met death in my dream and he showed me some crazy shit, it was very surreal. Then 3 days later one of my relatives died. Fucked me up hardcore desu. When I was at the funeral I stood over the casket to say a prayer, and I saw death's hand reaching out of the blackness to choke me like he did in the dream. Shit gave me the willies for a long time.

I guess death was trying to tell me not to take life seriously or something, who knows.
>>
>>19486955
Scrry fcr that::
Ycu wculdn't have wcken up If I hadn't dcne that::
>>
>>19486969
We all end up in a box one day, wouldn't have cared since I would have been dead. ;)
>>
I have experienced two sleep paralysis, OP. Curiously, during the first one I didn't get scared because in the middle of it I realized what I was experiencing. I had previously read scientific accounts about sleeping paralysis, so I knew I wasn't experiencing any weird paranormal shit.
>>
Last time i got sleep paralysis i heard women singing on french i dog barking like crazy but couldnt see a thing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.