[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your original timeline like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 35

File: 1503462553949.jpg (612KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503462553949.jpg
612KB, 1280x960px
What was your original timeline like?
>>
I don't even remember anymore but it was a better one I remember that much
>>
File: 421947823_7762997885_b.jpg (405KB, 679x1024px) Image search: [Google]
421947823_7762997885_b.jpg
405KB, 679x1024px
>>19485609
No residual memories? Do you remember her, anon?
>>
I was literally me
>>
It was a lot more "paranormal" if that makes sense. The world made more sense too, it seemed safer. When I was little I didn't care about gender or politics or race because "we're working on it" and even though things weren't perfect everyone SEEMED to have the same goals as a society: for things to get better.
Also there were more aliens.
>>
File: Screencap_197.jpg (10KB, 178x172px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap_197.jpg
10KB, 178x172px
>>19485624
I don't think that was my original, but I remember a her. Could never forget her
>>
File: 421947819_2b634017c2_b.jpg (404KB, 1024x947px) Image search: [Google]
421947819_2b634017c2_b.jpg
404KB, 1024x947px
>>19485639
What was she like?
>>
File: Screencap_57.jpg (65KB, 731x684px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap_57.jpg
65KB, 731x684px
>>19485667

When I met her she was 16, kind, caring, bright, open to new ideas, pure...Italian whose family connected to Cleveland mafia pretty close somehow. Gorgeous, a little OCD (the endearing amount), loving. She had so much love to give me.
>>
>>19485601
Desperate, bleak sadness.
Now its slightly more humorous, has better scenery, and more prospects potentially.
Still sucks and all, but Praise Kek all the same.
>>
Forks and Spoons weren't so long and wide as they are now.

Cannabis didn't look so spindley.

Girls had a more "full" ass, if you can believe it or not.

I can't get hard in this dimension, lol.
>>
>>19485681
Why don't you try to find her? She misses you.
>>
File: 16876170.jpg (653KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
16876170.jpg
653KB, 1000x668px
My history, as I know it, is the Byzantine Empire never fell. A second conquering of Europe kept the continent unified for centuries against the moors, the arabs, the afrikaans, and prussians.

This constant state of corroboration and expansion wars kept the technology growth steady and forward.

Now I'm stuck in this assbackwards time that can't even figure out how to keep its populaces productive, content, and unified.
>>
>>19485716
Yeah she does. But she's not who she was anymore. That girl is gone
>>
>>19485681
gotta love them high school lies to seem important
fuck you
>>
>>19485771
I don't get it
>>
File: 1490140666084m.jpg (49KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490140666084m.jpg
49KB, 1024x640px
My timeline was... same-but-different. Gerald Ford served a lot longer, Somalia was a bigger war involving over 25000 American soldiers, and on 9/11 a plane hit the US treasury while aiming for the Capitol. The timeline shifted in... 2007? I think that's when it was. The 2004 election was way different, someone else ran instead of Kerry. Saddam wasn't caught until 2006 or so, and Abu Ghraib never happened. Oh, also, Spiro Agnew was never impeached and stayed VP in the 70s. That's definitely not all I remember but I think I'll need prompting to remember more. Please hit me up if any of this sounds familiar.
>>
File: paradox engine.jpg (61KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
paradox engine.jpg
61KB, 312x445px
boring
way too boring
>>
File: in5235e058.jpg (37KB, 514x726px) Image search: [Google]
in5235e058.jpg
37KB, 514x726px
>>19486135
There was a timeline shift in 2007 and 2012; well, at least the most prominent shifts occurred in those two years. If I remember correctly, shit it's been a while, the original timeline or dimension you are referring to would be the third dimensional plane. Out of the of 9 or so that could be converged. The original plan was to stop the nwo, and to create a better world overall. Or that was the intention in the beginning; the plan itself was subverted and the people with said technology are doing fuckall to everything. Get ready for some serious strangeness, things that would make no sense at the current moment. Either way, this has led to major disturbances on the fabric that covered the universe. Well, it is what it is.
>>
>>19486374
we had one stable timeline and about three more got spliced in over a shortish stretch of time
that's my theory
>>
My timeline was not that different pretty much the same historically(bar some minor differences)
tragic events would always seem slightly predictable before they occurred, so no one was ever really that surprised or truly upset ( yeah they would cry and complain like everyone else but they did so understanding it at the same time) My timeline was simple but we all deep down knew we were going to do something or go somewhere so no one ever really got as attached as this timeline is to sentimentality/emotions the evolution here in our dna and or society and culture can show you that clearly. but that isnt what I miss I'd say I miss the open minded take not only on spirituality but philosophies and sciences my timeline had to offer.
>>
>>19485601
OP was still a faggot.
>>
>>19485601
My life was rough back then too, so idk.
>>
File: sleepytime_shill.jpg (172KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
sleepytime_shill.jpg
172KB, 500x278px
>>19485601
I died, starving and homeless in a tent near a campground. It was long and agonizing because I started out weighing 300 lbs.

In this timeline I got disability for mental illness, got diabetes, got semi-fit, lost 150 lbs. Tried dozens and dozens of psychiatric drugs. None worked. Still disabled.

I'm not sure this timeline is that much better. Still waiting for "The Event" so I can jump on in for the big win (or die trying).
>>
>>19485601
Very dangerous with a lot of crime and accidents. But the world was way more religious too, and not in the "Shut the fuck up and listen to what I'm saying otherwise you'll burn in hell" way religion seems to be today, but in a more civilized "Our God is no different from the God of other people as they are all interpretations of the same thing. Now let us pray to Him and Jesus" way.
>>
>>19487282
I think suffered a diabetic coma from being obese.
>>
File: 1386920459353.png (13KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1386920459353.png
13KB, 426x364px
This thread feels comfy, I don't know why
>>
Getting laid was A LOT easier.
>>
File: Watchmen-5-page-detail.jpg (783KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
Watchmen-5-page-detail.jpg
783KB, 800x615px
>>19485601
Hard to say, but I do feel a shift as well deep in the pit of my being. As for physical Mandela Effects I know that occurred, it would be the South America, Japan, Sir Lanka, Sicily, Martha's Vineyard, Central America, our human ribs and kidneys all moving in location.
As for feelings, which this thread seems to be, smells for one thing. Now I understand growing older you lose smell first, but just particular smells that simply don't exist anymore. Like how the rain use to smell. Daylight was brighter, almost as if the contrast has almost been turned down. (This may be due to the changing of norms) People walked a lot more often and communities were more prominent. Jokes seemed easier to laugh at.
I will say taste has actually amplified, along with individualism (which amounts the the growing social tensions of today).

I can't really put my finger on it, but in the end I often just think that harkening back to another timeline is simply us wishing for a more simpler time we experienced as children, nostalgia.

>Although I was always a geography buff, and around 2012 I did notice the world maps looking drastically different than I knew to be true. It didn't really full set in for me until 2014.
>>
Probably would have ended in suicide
>>
>>19485601
It was more noble, Americans were heroes and I was gonna join the airforce, then around 2007 everything was diffrent, anti American sentiment, everyone was angry and sad about everything, like people just got tired of being happy. I got type 1 and now I work security.
>>
>>19485697
I have to agree with this one, things are just ridiculous now. Everything seems like no matter how serious something is, the events around it and leading up to unfold sitcom style.
>>
>>19487553
Now that you point it out, I swear I can't remember any smell accompanying rain at all until a few years ago, on the way back home from a funeral.

I've had plenty of opportunities to smell rain because I helped my mom garden until I graduated high school. We would always go out to the planters to smell the wet garden. I remember how the soil and flowers smelled after the rain pretty distinctly, and it's like that smell is still there but diminished or covered up by this nitrogen smell.

I can't pinpoint any real important differences though. I could have sworn Michael Caine died in '08, a date I remember because it was a year after the recession began in '07. Now Caine's alive and the recession began in '08-'09.

Some differences for me personally and my family and friends, but nothing else worth mentioning. On the subject of geography, I also could have sworn Belarus was south of Ukraine, but I never was very knowledgeable about geography so it could just be me.
>>
>>19487635
This. Things I would have considered a joke or parody of society/the government are commonplace now. I don't even have much of a strong reaction anymore because it just keeps happening with no change for a breather.

>>19487578
Same here, I lived in a fairly liberal region and I remember both right and left being wanting the U.S. to succeed. No matter your affiliation, everyone could agree servicemen were heroes, America was more or less the good guy and freedom for all, even nazis, was non-negotiable.
>>
Mostly differences in currencies(cash was a lot more common) and I can't find the nyumerian islands anymore.
>>
>>19485601
Had to do with that Sinbad genie movie that doesn't exist.
I specifically remember seeing a trailer on some vhs tape of a better movie when I was a little kid. I also remember not wanting to watch it because it sounded like a ripoff of Kazaam.

I'm still convinced that Sinbad genie movie was only ever released as a trailer, which would explain why everybody who's "seen" it remembers the plot, but not the ending.
>>
>>19485601
the exclamation point at the end of the gravestone ruins it
>>
really shit and women only use men
>tfw you weren't born into a timeline where love exists
>>
File: 1503256934683.jpg (33KB, 526x493px) Image search: [Google]
1503256934683.jpg
33KB, 526x493px
>>19485601
When i was a kid the surrounding in general were more memorable/ stood out more than now. It was originally "Luke (pause) I am your father", technology seemed more primitive than now (out of the norm). Sound familiar to anyone?
>>
>>19485601
A living nightmare. Think of every Illuminati mass brainwashing conspiracy and multiply it times a hundred. Nothing made sense, every day was filled with a million moments of emotional and intellectual manipulation, and even if you rip away a few layers of illusion everyone around you will get upset at you for not seeing the "truth", so you just try your best to live the BS even though it's totally unliveable...

Ya. Life is good.
>>
File: sp.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>19485601
glorious until 9/11 happened. Then it went full DEUS EX without the cool stuff.
>>
>>19488871
Could you tell me more please or go more in depth
>>
>>19488523
One possible explanation (despite how douchey the guy is):

https://youtu.be/awEc9FVIfNE
>>
File: market street.jpg (380KB, 2048x1153px) Image search: [Google]
market street.jpg
380KB, 2048x1153px
>>19485601
We had a bigger train infrastructure. You know the trolley system in San Fransisco? Well imagine that, but not the famous stylized tourist looking ones, and all over the bay area. Apparently there was alot more lines in the 1920s-1950s, with some train cars that look kinda right, but they don't exist anymore.

The weird thing is that they have the train tracks still all over they place. They tend not to take them out for like, permitting and costs and such. I distinctly remember trolleys cars on them, but they have been inactive since at least the forties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEvB_ZIWtAg

This is a great video btw, not what I remember, but at least good evidence of the track system. this is way older, think post war aesthetics. The trains are really the only big weird difference of these random memories, just like walking around, or eating ice cream and such. The indoor stuff just sorta blends together. Don't know what it means, or if its not actually my past, but the past of this timeline, but somehow I have seen it. I don't know, but there are so many old train stations all over the place, its weird.

>any bay area fags way into trains?
>>
>>19488890
Hmm... I'm not entirely certain I can...

I can tell you that all fiction, "reporting", textbooks, religions, and radio broadcasts were given very clear guidelines on what messages to push through.

You're raised from childhood to value this control, and taught that anyone who says anything that's out of line is "brainwashing you". We're taught to fear brainwashing, fear someone saying things that aren't "true" because that would take away your precious free will, take away your humanity. That would be worse than death.

It's easy to build this fear in us because subconsciously we all know it's already happening... But we all carefully audit our own thoughts. We try to think "correctly" and live in fear of ourselves, of brainwashing ourselves...

Everything you do is recorded, counts forever, counts against you forever. "We were all kids once" is absolutely no excuse.

We all watch at least an hour of torture on TV every night. Parents make their kids watch "the bad people get punished." The bad people usually did the absolute worst thing you can think of: they spoke things that weren't "true". They never did anything like stealing or murder which... To be honest none of us can even conceptualize. All of our violent tendencies are funneled into what we would do to people who "lie", what awful gory tortures we'd do to get revenge on these bad people who would brainwash us.

The more intelligent you are, the more painful existence is. You carefully study the "true doctrine", fill your head with it, teach each other lessons about it, and yet this nagging doubt comes up, the logical fallacies become harder and harder to deny... So you find yourself doing all kinds of mental gymnastics to explain things away, to demonstrate the "deeper insights" that are "hidden within" to explain apparent contradictions.

(to be continued, 1/2)
>>
>>19489001

The idea that someone might be behind all of this isn't a thought in anyone's head.

There's a ruling class somewhere out there. They don't recruit. Most never encounter them. I only discovered them because a friend of mine has distant cousins who were "in", and we'd hear... Weird stories about how they lived... had a conversation with one once. I didn't understand anything they said. They spent a lot of time laughing at me. I didn't understand why.

An emptiness, a hollowness existed in me...

There was still love, families, but... None of it mattered compared to your "duty".

I'm not sure what else to say about this... Questions maybe?

2/2
>>
>First communion
>my family joins with other friend's families to celebrate in this castle-hotel we have nearby
>me and the other kids go investigate because its a castle.
>I end up going alone
>I lock myself in a big ass terrace for catering and outdoors parties and stuff
>Door doesnt open so I start thinking about actually climbing down to the open windows below.
>Its a really long fall
>A guy comes out of nowhere to clean the desks Door still closed. I ask him to take me out of there please. He opens an elevator on the wall that leads to the kitchens, for the parties, apparently.
My parents didnt believe me and most of the hotel staff that actually talked to me just humored me about the password-elevator-on-the-wall.
I tried going back again but everyone told me they didnt know.

I am convinced I died there. This is either a really long and boring afterlife or a really boring timeline where I have bad luck always.
Maybe this is Hell. The ability to do things, but always ending up half an inch short.
>>
File: 1503192776288.jpg (92KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1503192776288.jpg
92KB, 500x667px
There were so many chances to better myself. There were a handful of girls over the past 15 years that genuinely cared about me and honestly would have made good wives and were best friends. But now they've gone on to live their lives, married, moved away, happy, successful. I pushed them away because of depression and fear. Of all the decisions and plans that I strived for, and I kept fucking up, throwing love and trust into the fire, and now I'm alone from now till whenever I decide it's the end. No job. No friends. No reason to leave the house. My life has no options left; a room with no exit save for a revolver. I am growing weary of all this. Strangers can see it in my eyes, how hollow they are, the dark bags lingering underneath them. It's all desolation now.
>>
File: 1498365417587.gif (816KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1498365417587.gif
816KB, 400x398px
>>19489014
Is this a citation from "1984" ?
>tfw when someone implies they were in the 1984 timeline
>>
>>19489098
No... I mean I can see the comparison...

But if you walked around with a camera and took pictures of daily life, it looked a lot more like daily life in this world. There's Christianity, Judaism, fashion, even "rich" and "poor" people... all of which were victims of a single control locus.

And there were things in 1984 that didn't happen, at least not that I noticed. History wasn't changed, we weren't generally worried about other countries or war...

We were just afraid of this vague notion of "those people" who either didn't "get it" or, worse, tried to confuse others and destroy their minds.
>>
>>19489130
So the timeline where the terrorists won.
>>
grass was blue
>>
>>19489162
"The terrorists"?

Dude... come on... terrorists are this world's brainwashing tool. They're not and never have been a real threat.

And before you say the obvious, 9/11 was, at the very least, arranged by those in power. Anyone saying "terrorists" is fucking with you, or is just a dupe.
>>
>>19489130
Sounds familiar, friend. Thanks for taking the time to explain it all to me.
>>
File: IMG_1140.jpg (16KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1140.jpg
16KB, 300x168px
>>19485601
>>>19485601
Originally it was much more "artsy". Like a Wes Anderson film, but that's probably because it was 1976. It was like a happier version of The Ice Storm. Things were leaning towards parental divorce, and then the timeline shifted and they stayed together, but everything became very blue collar, almost to the point of redneck. I felt it shift again in 2008 when I became a villain. My natural inclinations flipped 180 degrees, and I began to do everything that was opposite to my Nature. I'm holding out hope that the eclipse will send me back to the "artsy" timeline once again.
>>
>>19485601
It was bright and I was a different person.
>>
File: 1500040904780.jpg (96KB, 772x412px) Image search: [Google]
1500040904780.jpg
96KB, 772x412px
>>19489162
You mean this one?
>>
File: giuliani_for_911.jpg (44KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
giuliani_for_911.jpg
44KB, 500x313px
>>19489162
>>19489178
>>
File: 1503610424977.jpg (86KB, 720x631px) Image search: [Google]
1503610424977.jpg
86KB, 720x631px
Everything was a lot more darker, because of the terrorism and corruption.
People didn't care about about shit though, it was like even your best friends wouldn't mind on killing you. That's all i can remember.
>>
Everything felt nice, more magical, the outdoors we're nice and felt more real.
Now I feel a dark and gloomy vibe, like there is no future.
>>
>>19489065
Life is gay
>>
>>19489379
>I began to do everything that was opposite to my Nature. I'm holding out hope that the eclipse will send me back to the "artsy" timeline once again.
It will get better though. The eclipse cleansed us
>>
>>19485601
Simple. People knew which bathroom to use, everyone got along- for the most part. People seemed a lot more trustworthy and friendly. Now it just feels like the whole world has gone mad.
>>
>>19485698
ironically, I remember every female having little to no ass while any white or asian girl right now has at least something
>>
The sun was more yellow and less scorching hot during the day. Cheese tasted better but bread were worse all around. Bass in music wasn't as loud for most songs. Less people wore glasses, more people smoked.
China was bigger, Japan was more influential in the West, Italy was much more powerful, Germany wasn't.

Time was absurdly slower, you needed far more time to cook and water boiled in more minutes (this can be proved when I try to follow my Grandmas cooking notes and everything boils and cooks twice as fast). Months were longer and people cared more about dates. Avoiding shower a single day meant horrible smell while we can afford several days of uncleanness right now.

But the most important change I remember is that the world is infuriatingly more colourful everywhere.
>>
>>19490300
We're all mad here.
>>
>>19485601
same as this one up till track meets.

scary as fuck track meets.

don't sign anything without reading it first.
>>
>>19490349
nvm. still getting dejavu. track meets isnt the marker that's very interesting.
>>
File: plsendnow.jpg (142KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
plsendnow.jpg
142KB, 1000x667px
>>19490342
My first world was really grey and time was slow af, felt warm and comfy. Italy was more relevant too, may be the same as your world^^
My second world was more vivid, but you felt a pressuring presence everywhere, everthing was unfunny, ignorant and serious, no happenings, was not comfy, less foreigners tho
This world is a cartoon basically, multiple layers of irony, nothing makes sense and is chaotic, people want to trick you everywhere.
Incapable of seeing the future, many foreigners, state of crisis, happenings do occur, feels jewish, not comfy
time began to accelerate lately too. Everything is like x1.5 faster, but it began to normalize after the eclipse(~)
>>
HUH? Only other timelines I know for sure are MMOs.
>>
>>19490429
I wouldn't attach foreigners to timeline swaps, however there is indeed some necessary acceptance of inferior people that didn't exist before.
>>
ITT: Cancer.
>>
File: 1503437868017.jpg (59KB, 960x893px) Image search: [Google]
1503437868017.jpg
59KB, 960x893px
>>19490683
How is acceptance necessary?
I think high degrees of trash expulsion are one of the things that can make this timeline more decent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S_NJlPQIps
>>
>>19490312
Funny you say that, I don't remember ever seeing abdominals on anyone except the most crazy gym freaks in the old timeline but now they're everywhere. Or they're just physical reactions to the weird chemicals and hormones in food maybe?
>>
George Bush was a conservative
Bill O'Riley and Bill Cosby weren't rapists
*insert minor celebrity* wasn't gay
Liberals were against segregation
The net was vast and infinite
>>
File: b_206804.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
b_206804.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
ITT:cringe level roleplay
>>
How am i supposed to know
>>
>>19489178
>terrorism has never been a real threat
t. someone who has never been to Europe

the muslim attacks are an actual problem here and people are very unironically getting killed by them
>>
I genuinely don't remember under 18s having such huge ass titties
>>
>>19485601
1st wold war period.
>>
>>19491007
/x/ is entirely cringe level roleplay, tinfoil hats and spoopy creepypasta.

Some genuinely believe what they're talking about, some just find enjoyment in one or more of those things.
>>
What the fuck are you all going on about?
>>
>>19491168
Old tales.
>>
>>19487334
you're home
>>
Drug addiction wasn't so insanely common and was not easily hidden like in this timeline.
>>
>>19492223
That's just a function of life sucking
>>
>>19485601
I died via suicide and bargained my soul to God for a second chance.

He has the world torture me because I smoke weed now.
>>
>>19485601
Pretty goddamn rad. Some of the high points were President Freddie Mercury and Vice President "Macho Man" Randy Savage riding laser-guided napalm sharks into battle against the Atlantans and Stephen Hawking wrestling a robot crocodile.
>>
The world was about to an hero. I got the heck out of dodge
>>
>>19485601

Meme magick on steroids accidentally nuked the last world I was in. Although "accidental" might be too strong a word. It's more like, the people who did it were testing the red line and knew perfectly well they could just jump to this timeline once they found it.

Fake news was a much bigger problem as it was a unilateral magick war machine. They didn't even try to conceal it. An entire version of /pol/ were basically fed to the machinery of the universe to give the major players the data they wanted.
>>
>>19485601
Probably equally awful.
>>
>>19485601
Life was great and no one was a whiny little bitch and no one gave two fucks about Islam or the Middle East and Curt Cobain was still alive.
Wait, no, that was the 90s.
>>
It was peaceful once. The more I think back, the more it seems like it never truly happened. Those memories were a dream and now I am awake.
>>
>>19485601
Sad.

I feel better now.

Thanks.
>>
>>19485601
All I remember of my last life is the cabin. It was out in the woods in some cold country with tall trees and the smell of woodsmoke burning in the chimney. It was so blissfully isolated.
Everytime I smell woodsmoke I freak out inside like "holy shit I've lived before".
>>
File: 20170821_125552.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170821_125552.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
These were gods that people worshipped.
>>
>>19492274
Why the hell would you fuck up a successful suicide by coming back
>>
I remember a past where I came from the old universe and I remember the events leading up to this life, but I don't remember any kind of timeline shift.

The demons who spoke to me talked about the universe being in a loop and starting over 7 times. In between each universe, they would live millions of happy lives. They said their lives were like "porno flicks" talking about all the times they had sex. I believe the things they said to be true and I find it unfair that I only lived my very short past life as a god and this life. When I was a god, I never got to have sex and I was just a 5 year old child.

The demons said God put the universe in a loop to preserve their lives, because he didn't see any future beyond this universe. The universe would end and that would be it. He didn't know that the future is clouded because it hasn't been created yet and that the next God would create that future when he met his soulmate.
>>
Fat people were a rare encounter.
Healthy racism was socially accepted and every race got along better for it.
Mike Tyson died in 2003 (or around that time, was never big on watching the news).
Luke, I am your father. My name is Luc, French for Luke, you can't comprehend the amount of times I heard that phrase.
There was something about a green apple drink everyone was fussing about but it gets fuzzier the more I try to recall details.
>>
Supernatural phenomena were pretty much completely explained, commonplace, and public

Extraterrestrials lived alongside humans and were known

Many humans had Psionic abilities and such

There was an island nation near the UK known as Oya that was a dictatorship.

There was a city in California known as Calypso, which was particularly filled with Suoernatural events.

The Division was an enemy of the OPRP

Other things
>>
I'm from the timeline where Weird Al Yankovic killed himself in the 1980s.

It was a better time.
>>
I remember it wasn't beautiful.
No fucks given
Since crazy fucker was trying to take me to court for what i said on the MySpace, Facebook was a joke for PC cry babies, we elected Obama & racist jokes were still funny, traps weren't promoted 20/7, BDSM was the extent of "degeneracy" & we were leaving the middle East. Life was good, drugs were real, music & art were still appreciated for their beauty, and statues didn't matter.

I remember a couple of jumps before that, but the last was 09. Been stuck here ever since, hoped Trump winning would break me free...but it looks like this is where they all eventually lead because there's nothing left to jump to.
>>
File: 1502968334587.jpg (95KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502968334587.jpg
95KB, 642x960px
>>19485601
in my original timeline, the kidneys were directly under the ribcage. not inside it.
i even did several tests as a child and got full marks i remeber this clearly.
>>
File: activate the dick.jpg (9KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
activate the dick.jpg
9KB, 188x268px
>>19491032
This, when I was in high school there was the one "chick with massive tits" and now there's confusing jailbait everywhere.
>>
ITT: Mental illness and/or retardation
>>
>>19494339
How is this a separate timeline? That's just what happens when you're an asshole
>>
>>19494240
Rip weird Al
>>
I had incidentally shot my brother in the face as a child,
when we were digging around in my grandmother's closet.

i put on a crown of thorns as a toddler, religious decoration, and everything stopped,
there was a being of light speaking to me but i forget what it said.

the tiles of my grandmothers kitchen floor were black and white. they moved, also,
fantastic creatures roams just beyond periphery vision. the sky was richer. the air crisp.
colors saturated. the world was more alive then.

all of this were lost when we moved away from that side of my family.
there isn't a day that goes by to where i don't recognize what a mistake that was.
sucks man. but my brother is still around, thank God.
>>
>>19494499
also i had sex with my mother and cousin who were roughly a year or two older than me.
this as a child. taking a shower with my aunt i had seen a tattoo on her ass and kissed it.
which is probably the most fucked up thing that hangs around me.

had this that toy where you put shapes in there corresponding slots. one night it projected the map of
a universe. my family were around and didn't make much a big deal of it.

last. one night i'm with my father at a gas station. very early in the morning. i'm playing an arcade game before setting out. we drive up a mountain to it's peak where we meet with a holy man. i almost
fell out of the car on the way up but my dad pulled me in just in time. this were echoed on a simpsons
episode but i had this memory for long as i can remember, or at least this dream.
i feel to be a troubled fuck in life.
>>
>>19494535
It could be mental illness along with having a bad upbringing..
>>
>>19494709
upbringing was solid.

actively seeing a psychiatrist atm, or it's in the works as i'm waiting results for state insurance.
most listed i've never spoken of before.
let alone typing it out.
>>
also,
>could be mental illness
>could be

what else would it be??
>>19494709
>>
File: VielFeind_VielEhr.jpg (191KB, 900x576px) Image search: [Google]
VielFeind_VielEhr.jpg
191KB, 900x576px
>>19494499
>>19494535
Are you jewish or something?
>>
File: tumblr_nf2ectbaSp1s0j82oo1_1280.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf2ectbaSp1s0j82oo1_1280.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>19485601
I was happy.
>>
WHat??????? i wuz...IN AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE??? O_O
>>
It was cleaner, for one.

I know that sounds stupid, but after the shift everything gets so fucking dirty so easily.

Carpets, furniture, clothing.
>>
We had two billion more people. So, we liked to fuck more. I think.
>>
>>19496001
You're right. I gave up. For now.
>>
>>19485601
My timeline isn't hugely different from this one.
9/11 happened on 10/13/2013 with similar results but we're not in Afghan any more.
Russia is bit more moderate and west-friendly.
China's economy isn't as good but they're a little more beligerant.
Donald Trump is still president.
North Korea is pretty much the same but that dude wasn't assassinated in Malaysia.
>>
File: odd kid.jpg (17KB, 200x294px) Image search: [Google]
odd kid.jpg
17KB, 200x294px
>>19485601
not taking this thread too seriously but here goes.
the biggest "shift" that happened early on was 9/11 for me. mom was watching it on the news and i only learned about it later in school.
there was a lot of talk about the airports going under new security because of the incident or whatever.
eventually, don't remember when, but when i went to sleep, i woke up in 5th grade (even though i knew very clearly i was in 3rd grade at the time)
when i went to school that day, everything felt different. i recalled a class i went to but it wasn't there anymore, we were studying some advanced stuff and then i got kicked out i think?
i'm also very, very sure this person i met when i was younger has disappeared off the face of the earth and that person was the strangest kid i could ever hope to meet.

i think something changed in 2004? 2007? somewhere along those years.
>>
>>19496046
Oh one thing that did happen there. A huge oil split it's shit in Hawaii when it ran aground. No one knows why the tanker was there and there is talk that it was deliberate.
>>
>>19496051
>>19496046
okay prove it then
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (833KB, 167x167px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
833KB, 167x167px
>>19492239
Yea, but this is absurd compared to the 90s:

From a heroin statistics article:
"According to a report in February by the HIDTA, one in every 10 residents of the city uses heroin in some way."
>>
>>19496454
Life sucked less in the 90s
>>
File: 1501390096886.jpg (132KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
1501390096886.jpg
132KB, 1024x789px
Hillary and Obama made all of the non elites poor and pathetic. Cities were turned into industrial prisons and the only way out of poverty was signing up for the military and having your body surgically altered. All land was seized by the government, monitored by drones, and farmed by robots. After a couple decades an alien probe was discovered and we tried to attack first but a time bomb was beamed into the earths core bringing us back to September 11th, 2001.
>>
>>19496541
was the alien probe already on earth?
>yes
>>
>>19491007
I cant stop laughing
>>
>>19485601
I got laid more :/
>>
>>19497969
I used to care about getting laid more, now I've lost interest
>>
>>19490342
FYI boiling and cooking times can be influenced by what altitude you live at.
>>
>>19497969

Lol me 2. Girls are so easy now. You used to have to work to have a girl put out. Now they want sex as often as guys.

Went from 1 girl in 3 years to 13 in 5.
>>
Listen kid you don't want to see my other side. I have a wolf inside me with a muzzle on, but the muzzle is about to come off. Listen Kid, I don't have time for fucking games. I am a nice guy, but when you make a nice guy angry; the world shakes. Don't do it again...You will regret this the next FULL MOON. You mess with me you mess with the whole pack bud. Get Ready.
>>
>>19490992
Can't tell if tongue-in-cheek or wha
>>
>>19487282
Fuck yourself mush brain.
>>
>>19487334
I'd like to take a hot piss up your nose for talking like a fucking child 'comfy
>>
>>19485698
I honestly prefer the longer eating utensils.
>>
I couldn't get dubs no mater how hard I tried
>>
Humans didn't have bone behind their eyes
>>
>>19485601
In our timeline, people had problems, not issues.
Nobody drove with their lights on in the daytime.
It was Berenstein.
>>
Pretty sure I shifted back in 2014.

Can't say I know a lot about what it was like though. I was pretty much under investigation for murder.
The reason I leapt realities is because I committed manslaughter on the 4th of July in my original life. I was at a large community party and someone brought a mini- motorbike for people in the neighborhood to try out. I decided to give it a go, but throttled it too hard and didn't see where I was aiming.

The bike wheelied out from under me. It went ballistic and collided with a 4 year old boy. It's hard to forget the blood from the head wound. The death was instant at least, but I couldn't live with myself. I don't remember a lot after that event and suspect I killed myself before the verdict was reached.

In this reality, the community organizer warned me 3 seconds before I hit the throttle to watch my aim because the bike was wiley. Just then the boy ran in front of me and I decided to move. I pointed it towards the road instead, and lost control in the exact same manner.

So yeah. I'm alive and a free man, and that child is now 7. But I can never forget how it originally played out and it still haunts me to this day.
>>
>>19485601
I should have died a few times already. On each occasion comes a special feeling that says "freeze" and then something crashes right in front of where I should be walking that would have certainly finished me.

It's spoopy, I'm not religious and certainly there is something up there caring enough to keep me around for some purpose.

I've noted on this timeline a few minor stuff changing. I'm not so informed on world events, only thing I noticed is that now exists no United States of Colombia in South America. Before, that country had Colombia, Venezuela and Equador together under the same flag and government.

Today Colombia seems more like a drug cartel paradise, before it was a really cool place to live and work that made difficult for non-citizens to be permitted a visa to work there. I'm in Europe and going to Colombia to work some years brought real prestige.
>>
>>19485601

WW3 happened in the real 1983. Everything on land bigger than an insect died. The Dragons brought us all back, by creating clones from the bones of our dead ancestors. Our history has been guided by this hidden past.
>>
>>19485601
It was very dark. Very violent. Mostly on the inside though. The outside was happy and care free. Now I'm finding happiness on the inside, but the outside is beginning to hurt. The outside is getting better though everyday.
>>
>>19485748
right in the fucking feels
>>
>>19487334
Because it is nostalgic. People here are lost in time, reminiscing with each other about things they can never quite regain.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.